Favorite Season/Episode Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:11 pm
What is your favorite season or episode?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:15 pm
My favorite season is definately the first. They were all innocent and trying to learn about their powers. Not to mention in had prue. The stories in the first season where alot better too. They had the advantage of using the fact that they had just become witches as a source for writing reasons why demons where attacking. Am I making any sense?

My favorite episode is a little tougher. I liked witch wars, forever charmed, and one that I think was called sense and sensability (piper became blind, phoebe became deaf, and paige became mute)  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:45 pm
(Yea Sense and Sensability was written by Brian Krause.)

My favorite season was the 8th season. It was very well done, and I enjoyed it. I thought it had a lot of good plot twists, and it wasn't predictable, at least not a lot of it was. I totally thought Christy was evil though. Anyway- I thought it was very well written, and thought out, plus I was glad they didn't end it with the 7th season's finale.

Episode- hm... I dunno, there are so many good episodes. Forever Charmed was really good, but that wouldn't be my favorite because it signified the end, and I'm just wierd like that, but it was definately up there. I like a lot, so I'll get back to you on my top 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:22 pm
The last season was ok, but I didnt like how Billie had telekinisis. That was Prue's power, and realy it was also Paige's. I also did NOT like the first episode of that season. It was too boring. Interesting, but boring.

And whichever season with the avatars was my least favorite, and Zanku...Im guessing it was the 7th. The whole avitar thing was just way too overdone and they dragged the story out WAY too long.  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Yea, the 1st episode of the 8th season was necessary though, I wasn't fond of it either. Zankou and the avatars were too drawn out, and the elder killings with Leo, I thought that could've been done better as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:58 pm
My favorite season would have to be season 4, don't ask me why. My favorite episode was when Cole and Prue had to go back in time.  

Survey Report

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:59 pm
My favourite season is between 1 and 3. Its extremely hard for me to choose a favourite episode because I've liked everyone that I've seen. But some episodes that I liked alot that come to mind are: "Which Prue is it anyway?"(Prue casts a spell to multiply her strength and there ends up being 3 of her)
"Once upon a time"(The one with the fairies and Prue and Pheobe act like children)
"coyote Piper"(Where Piper gets possessed by a spirit)
"we all scream for ice cream"(Prue and Pheobe get trapped in the ice cream van and help some kids who turn out to be demons)
"Sin Francisco"(They get affected with the sins of lust, Gluttony, Pride and sloth)
They're just some of my favourites from seasons 1 and 3. I have many others. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:58 pm
Sin Fansisco! I forgot about that one. I liked that one alot too. Anything where they pull in outside myths to help out always ends up a great episode. When they were godesses, the valkeris, the four horsemen, fairy tales, and my personal favorite, the three monkeys in sense and sensability.

The monkey thing was realy funny and ironic in the episode with the astral projecting monkey. At the end Phoebe gets them to do the speak no evil, hear no evi, and see no evil. I just wish I could tell the monkeys apart to see which sister's counterpart did what thing seeing as they each lose one of those senses in the future.  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Princess Fief

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:02 am
Oh gosh... That's so hard! XP

I'd have to say that my favorite season so far (I've only seen 1-4) is probably Season Three. I thought that the last episode was really well done, and is a totall cliffhanger. You don't know what happened and you're like... Oh God, Piper! Prue! And Phoebe is really in the dark (literally) about everything, so she doesn't really know what's going on. Plus Cole freaks everyone out by promising the Source that Phoebe would convert to being a demon to save Prue and Piper. -shivers-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Yes I love all those episodes too. And I really loved both of the episodes with the monkeys. I think the way you tell them apart is by what colour hospital bracelet they are wearing. I can't think of them off the top of my head though. I might watch the episode tonight and post them after. (at school right now so I can't ><)  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:55 pm
OH! I forgot about that one too. sweatdrop I LOVED the last episode of season 3. It was amazingly done. A star performance by Shannon as well. Course...that made me HATE episode 1 of the 4th season. I was disapointed that they replaced her so quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:23 pm
Knight of Shadows
OH! I forgot about that one too. sweatdrop I LOVED the last episode of season 3. It was amazingly done. A star performance by Shannon as well. Course...that made me HATE episode 1 of the 4th season. I was disapointed that they replaced her so quickly.
same here.  

AquilaTheEagle161

AquilaTheEagle161

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:26 pm
I like the 4th episode of the 1st season (the one where piper falls in love with the ghost), the last episode of the 3rd season (had me at the edge of my seat all the way)...i can't think of any others. really, any episode involving prue. no likie paige.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:44 am
mine is in season 5 when all three sister loose hearing, sight, and voice.  

dark_violet2

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:06 pm
dark_violet2
mine is in season 5 when all three sister loose hearing, sight, and voice.

lol! Thats the one I picked...that is before I remembered the last of season 3 though. I geuss Sense And Sensablility will have to take second.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff