Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ORP]: Hula Bob's Surf Lessons Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:39 pm
((I thought that Hula Bob might like to give any Pae'il or Aion/Merion that wanted them surf lessons. This is what this thread is all about! biggrin So please join if you have a pet that wants to learn. biggrin ))

Hula Bob laid out a few different surf boards on the beach near his bar. He wasn't sure how many would show up, so he was prepared. He had a few smaller ones for children because he knew of one that was coming. Hula Bob then shot fireworks in the air.

Come to the beach if you would like surf lessons from Hula Bob!

Luau LuLu held onto Tiki Jim's hand as she made it to the beach. She didn't need lessons, however she wanted to give her son them. She smiled and hugged Hula Bob. "Aloha, Hula Daddy!"

Tiki Jim smiled up at his grandpa. "Aloha!" He shouted a bit loudly as he was excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:51 pm
She looked up from her spot near the edge of the woods. ~Sounds like fun. Maybe I can find someone to watch Junior while I learn something new...~ she smiled, and slid down out of a tree. It only took her a few moments to reach the beach, for she was fairly close. She looked up and down it, looking for where Hula Bob was. In a matter of seconds she spotted him and was over there, keeping a small bit of the night sky over her as she moved. "Hello" She said with a grin and her child on her hip.  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:58 pm
"Aloha Luau LuLu and Tiki Jim I'm glad you made it. Aloha and welcome!" Hula Bob said as he saw Starry and her baby. "Have you come for lessons?" He smiled and brushed the hair from his face.

"Aloha! I don't need lessons so if you want me to watch your baby I can? Unless you have someone coming." Luau LuLu didn't know Starry and wasn't sure she would trust Luau LuLu with her baby.

Tiki Jim sat on a board ready to go. He smiled and waved to Starry and her baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:36 am
"I see you have a little one of your own, I think you can be trusted with Junior" She said, walking up to Lulu. "He's just a little fussy right now, so he is bound to tart crying at some point."

Junior squeaked loudly as his mother handed him to Luau Lulu. He had never been held by anyone other than his mother or father before.

"Or just squeak a lot..." She said at his reaction to the move. A moment later she turned to Hula Bob. "It's been so long, how are you?"

((They met like a long time ago, I think Starry was either a toddler or a child XD))  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 am
((Ah, okay lol. Some times I forget. sweatdrop ))

Luau LuLu nodded. "Okay, awesome. I'll look after him." She smiled down at the baby that squeaked. Tiki Jim was that small not too long ago.

"I've been awesome like normal. Nice to see you again." Hula Bob wasn't sure about meeting Starry, but with so many on the beach and in his bar he was bound to get confused once in a while. "Shall we wait for more or start and let them join in?"

Tiki Jim stood on his board. "Start!" He chuckled and waved to his mom. He was more then ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 am
((Don't worry, I do it all the time XD))

"From the mouths of babes." she chimed, "But in all you are the teacher, you make the final call." She fininshed knowing that she was being indesicive again.

Junior squeaked some more as Luau Lulu looked at him, he wanted to chew her hair, but she didn't have any in reach. He gave her a toothless grin and tried to reach her hair.  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:44 am
"Shaw, yes I guess so." Hula Bob brushed the hair from his eyes. "Well, I think we will start and if anyone else shows up I will tell there where we are or something."

Hula Bob walked over to his board. "Okay. This is your surfboard for the lesson. I don't mean the one I'm at, but the one you are at. Awesome. Say hello to it as you need to be friends." He chuckled and winked.

Tiki Jim smiled down at his board. "Hello, board. I'm Tiki Jim. You're going to be my surfboard today!"

Luau LuLu smiled at the baby. "Hello, little one. I'm Luau LuLu." She didn't know what the baby wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:48 am
Starry grinned, this might be more fun than she had thought it would be. "Hello there, I'm Starry and I guess you're gonna be my surfboard today." She said looking at the board next to her. She put a hand on it, feeling for a spot she could grip while out in the water. Starry hadn't been swiming at the beach before, or ever for that matter.

Junior kept up his toothless grin, but squeaked again after Luau Lulu spoke to him. At that point it would have been something of a reply saying that he was Junior and he wanted to chew her hair, but lacking the use of his vocal cords was preventing this.  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:24 am
"Alright, awesome. Now stand on your board. I will show you the moves out of the water first." Hula Bob got on his board and began to show them different moves. He smiled to them.

Tiki Jim watched his grandpa and did the same. This was fun.

"Is that so?" Luau LuLu didn't know what he was saying, but she pretended to. He was a very cute baby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 am
((Ok, I thought I would bring in two of mine.))

Regan ran to the beach, he was late! He was suppossed to come and see Tiki Jim on his first surfing lesson. Lulu also wanted him to take a lesson too.

Regan ran to the group and panted, "Sorry, I'm late." He smiled at Lulu and the others.

Woobie had been drawn to the fireworks and now saw his son at the beach. Woobie now had to join this group. He wondered what was the best way to enter? He decided a backflip would be good.

Woobe backflipped across the beach and landed with his hands in the air. "Tada!" He said as he looked at the group of paes and waited for applause.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:59 am
Starry giggled at the sight of Hula Bob, though she repeated his movements to the best of her ability.

Junior started crying this time when Luau Lulu spoke to him. Her lack of hair and new voice was confusing him greatly.

At the sight of the other two pae Starry smiled, she wouldn't be the only adult pae that was taking surf lessons from Hula Bob. Sadly, she was too distracted by the back-flipping Woobie to hear her son crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:26 pm
Tiki Jim waved and then clapped at his grandpa. "Hiya Daddy and Grandaddy!" He was glad they were going to take lessons as well. Both his grandpas were fun.

Hula Bob clapped for Woobie as well. "Awesome to have you two join us. Alright. Just adress your board and then follow my movements. Regan, you have done some of this, so it will just be practice."

Luau LuLu waved to her mate and his father. Glad they could join. She looked down at the little one not sure what to do. She smiled and placed her hand through the palm tree they were near to try and make the baby happy.  

immortalmina

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:59 pm
Her hand dissapeared! Junior stopped crying when he saw Luau Lulu's hand dissapear into the tree. He reached his hand out toward where hers should be, trying to see if it was really gone or not.

Starry looked at Regan, ~So this is Tiki Jim's father. He seems nice...~ she thought, Woobie seemed like he was a bit of a show off. "Hey, how are ya?" Starry said, waving to both Regan and Woobie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:34 am
"Yeah, but I still need all the help I can get." Regan said with a laugh. "Hey, I"m Regan!" He said to the other adult pae. He was ignoring his Father's antics as usual.

Regan found a board by his son and smiled, "What have I missed?" He asked Tiki Jim.

Woobie bowed to his audience and then smiled, "Hello! I'm Woobie. Nice to meet you." He said to the female pae. He got to a board and looked around. "So, Bob, I just copy you?" He stood on the board and it wiggled a little. Woobie was really agile though and stayed on.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:26 am
"Yeah, just follow Grandaddy Bob." Tiki Jim told his dad and his other grandpa. He smiled as he shook around on his board. This was going to be fun.

"Very awesome, Tiki Jim. Yes, watch the graddude. He's totally got it." Hula Bob winked to Starry and the others. He did a few more moves on his board. "You are doing well too, Starry."

Luau LuLu giggled and pulled the hand out of the tree. She waved to the little baby. "Nice?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff