Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charmed Discussion
Who's your fave of the charming men in Charmed?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is you fave guy?!?
Leo!!?
45%
 45%  [ 17 ]
Future Chris?!!
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Cole?!?
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Source Barbas?!?...So Cool!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Dan??!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Darryl??!!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 37

HyperactiveHijinks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:28 am
There have been many guys in the charmed ones lives...But who is your fave? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:04 pm
I think Leo is the coolest and Cole is second and then Future Chris.  

Squall747

charmedfreak880

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:12 pm
i LOVE future Chris,, hes soooooo hot!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:13 pm
I love Cole.....then comes Chris....I liked Andy too....gosh...I like the dead guys (with the exception of Chris)...that sux. sweatdrop
I've never really been into Leo.  

Double_Sins

Squall747

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:23 pm
Double_Sins
I love Cole.....then comes Chris....I liked Andy too....gosh...I like the dead guys (with the exception of Chris)...that sux. sweatdrop
I've never really been into Leo.
lol Your'e like yay I'm into dead guys lol j/k  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:36 pm
Most of the guys i like are now dead (or at least their future sleves ::Chris: smile . Here's my list.. 1. Cole 2. Chris 3. Kyle 4. Andy if you think about it, Kyle is actually dead, eventhough he became a whitelighter.  

Happily_Sad

crucify_myself

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:15 pm
My favorite guy is probably Leo. As for looks, in my opinion, Leo's had his extremely sexy moments. Chris is alright, his voice kind of bothers me, it kind of sounds like he needs to finish puberty (Sorry chris fans). Cole's pretty cool and not the worst looking. Kyle was cool and yummy. I was never a big fan of Andy himself, just his looks at times. Yay for dead guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:37 pm
heart i love leo. he just never gives up on his relationship with piper
i also love Andy i miss him crying  

eneida

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:14 am
I think future Chris is.... Hot.... But before he came on the show, I totally luffed Leo! heart I do like Kyle though....

In fact me and my friend used to get into arguments over who was the best!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:18 am
cyberwitch-2006
I think future Chris is.... Hot.... But before he came on the show, I totally luffed Leo! heart I do like Kyle though....

In fact me and my friend used to get into arguments over who was the best!

haha, I'm still deciding who's better, Chris or Leo.. I"m leaning a bit towards Leo though  

babyshady

babyshady

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:19 am
And LEO is winning in the poll!!!!!! GO LEO!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:35 pm
I hate leo and darryl! I'm not much of a do-gooder, myself...sooo..

Cole is the best! of course! 150th episode! Bring it! Bow down to the Australian Prime Minister's son...cummon, you can't beat an Australian dude!

Ah yes, and Chris is amazing, but not as cool as Cole! Bianca was cool, but again, death!

I love the Chinese guy who died in the beginning of one episode, that piper fell in love with, all my fav characters always die...cole's my fav character and look how many times he's died!

Ah yes, and who can forget Bane, Bane was awesome, bad boys are the best

Ah yes, and Andy was my first favorite character on the show, and a good guy, *gasp*, but, hey, he died, all my fav characters ALWAYS DIE!

Jack was funny, especially the episode with his twin, and coming to work in swim trunks-priceless, not to mention the scooter races, he was a funny guy! They always get rid of the good ones!

Glen or whatever his name was was the only one of Paige's boyfriends even worth mentioing and Phoebe's standards lowered dramatically, cause you can't do better than Cole

Jeric was also pretty cool...

Prue was my fav sister and, yet again, death! So, the season will probably end with Piper dying...cause she's my fav character so...they'll kill her off..and the show 'cannot cannot cannot!' go on without piper!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mari Kitsune

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:37 pm
Mari Kitsune
I hate leo and darryl! I'm not much of a do-gooder, myself...sooo..

Cole is the best! of course! 150th episode! Bring it! Bow down to the Australian Prime Minister's son...cummon, you can't beat an Australian dude!

Ah yes, and Chris is amazing, but not as cool as Cole! Bianca was cool, but again, death!

I love the Chinese guy who died in the beginning of one episode, that piper fell in love with, all my fav characters always die...cole's my fav character and look how many times he's died!

Ah yes, and who can forget Bane, Bane was awesome, bad boys are the best

Ah yes, and Andy was my first favorite character on the show, and a good guy, *gasp*, but, hey, he died, all my fav characters ALWAYS DIE!

Jack was funny, especially the episode with his twin, and coming to work in swim trunks-priceless, not to mention the scooter races, he was a funny guy! They always get rid of the good ones!

Glen or whatever his name was was the only one of Paige's boyfriends even worth mentioing and Phoebe's standards lowered dramatically, cause you can't do better than Cole

Jeric was also pretty cool...

Prue was my fav sister and, yet again, death! So, the season will probably end with Piper dying...cause she's my fav character so...they'll kill her off..and the show 'cannot cannot cannot!' go on without piper!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE YOU! LOL. All the people you listed, I liked. Accept for Darryl...he had some moments when I did like him. xp
I kinda wished that the chinese ghost guy came back, but oh well. I have to agree with, the bad guys rock! xd
I actually like the future Wyatt for a moment when they showed that one episode of him and future chris and w/e.
But Cole comes out on top, always!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:53 pm
I tend to go for evil guys twisted  

HyperactiveHijinks

anthonycallea98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:12 pm
hey anyone if u want to go to a cool charmed website go to www.thepowerofcharmed.com biggrin  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff