Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Your first spell Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hayate of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:16 pm
Well, the topic is self explanitory. You can post the first spell that you wrote or put the first spell that worked for you.

Edited by mod: If anyone posts any spells here, or anywhere else in the guild, that go against a person's free will, then you will automatically be banned permanently from the guild. Free will is not something to be messed with. I don't care how desperate you are. It will backfire on you and bring you bad karma that you don't want.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:21 pm
My first was

A spell for a lonley person:

All of those who turn and shun it,
befriend this one and lonley spirit.
For he/she may cause pain in all his/her questioning,
for all the saddness and the suffering.

I gave it an extra boost by visualizing that person encircled in a bright white light, smiling, in the center of people around him/her.

It was great to s ee him now. He had a whole different attitude about things, and people had a different attitude around him. It was actually very noticable. mrgreen  

Hayate of the Wind

JVCA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:32 pm
Awesome! I'm glad it worked. mrgreen I can't ACTUALLY remember the first spell I performed sweatdrop But the first one I ever wrote is as follows:

I lie here now, my mind adrift
Dreams I pray you will come swift
My breathing slows and I am calm
I'm in my bed away from harm

I first wrote it when I was having a ight where I just COULDN'T sleep gonk I was lying there, and I wasn't thinking about anything, wasn't moving, was relaxed, and I still couldn't drift off. So, I came up with this, and I fell asleep a few minutes after saying it. heart

I still use it every night as I'm going to sleep, even now. ^_^

mrgreen
>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:57 pm
Do you mind if I use that some time?  

Hayate of the Wind

Bayleigh of the Dark Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:27 am
Well I don't remember the first spell I did crying .But this is a really good topic. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:28 am
Feel free to use it- I'll add it to my spellbook in the subforum. ^_^

@Kari: Do you remember the first one you wrote?

...I reeeeeally likes this topic. =3  

JVCA

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:30 am
I wish I could remember too...
Aagh...
It's actually annoying that I don't...
x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:41 pm
My first spell is the only one that I have used so far. It's the one that Bayleigh of the Dark Moon posted for help finding you animal totem. It hasn't worked yet but I know that it will take time and I am still very inexpierienced(sp?) so I probably made some sort of mistake.  

Celestial Burden

The Obsidian Taxidermist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:35 pm
My first spell was to help me lose weight, Though I know it didnt work for I am 60 lbs larger than then... yea I cant remember how it went. I guess thats what i get for doing a spell for my self.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:40 pm
Wait I take that back, I remember doing a spell my first night at band camp with a friend. It was to take the burden of his bad kharma.He was so angry at some one that he ran into the boys bathroom and cursed him. luckily if me and friend didnt do that, he would probably be dead. It was a killing spell, and we also dulled it so it wouldnt kill the person it was being cast on. He did have terrible indigestion the next day though...  

The Obsidian Taxidermist

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:58 am
It sucks that your first experience involved such negativity... I just feel sorry for the target... And kind of the caster too... I imagine they paid heavily for it... sad eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:12 pm
Me and my friend tryed to level out the negativity throughout all of us, so we all had pretty bad experiences... yea  

The Obsidian Taxidermist

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:56 pm
im pretty confused by a few of the things you post... but this one I can't decipher... I ended with two conclusions.... aahhh...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:49 am
wheee, first spell.

Uh. I can't exactly remember.. But one that springs to mind would be getting rid of 'the blues' at the end of the week. It was probably about 4 years ago, and involved going outside with my cat, 6 white candles on a Tuesday to a little hill where I could see the moon.

I think I walked clockwise around the circle of candles (I'd but a ring of stones around each one) with my cat, and said...

"Bartzachiah, nobly bright,
Grant me health and courage tonight.
Angelic spirit Eschiel
In your heart all courage dwells.
Angel Ithuriel
May all harms thy spirit quell.

Lovely Angel Madimiel
May good cheer come to bless me well.
Madimiel, Ithurial, Eschiel and Bartzachiah
I thank you, spirits of Divine Fire.
"

Then blew out the candles and bowed to the Goddess of the night.

It really worked: by the next new moon I was refreshed with more confidence.

As for first spell I wrote.. Well, I was trying to instead of heat people by using my aura, cool them. It went something like..

"I am cold, cold as ice.
All the cold to suffice."

Shock horror, it worked. It's quite effective if for cooling multiple people, so I'm proud. whee

Enough of my rambling... *sits up attentively waiting to listen to other people*  

Aurellion

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:54 am
Cool, thanks... you should try and submit them to somewhere in the guild's spell resource sub-forum or make your own thread or something like that...  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff