Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
For Satan 'Worshippers' Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Actn

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:01 pm
You know what I'm sick and tired of hearing to the point where I could beat the next person who said it? "You're Christian? Well I worship the devil." Well I am SICK and FREAKING TIRED of people saying that. When do they actually worship him? The thing is, what has Satan done that deserves to be worshipped? NOTHING. Gah. C'mon, feedback, this guild died once, wonder if it still is.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:11 pm
They're probably just trying to provoke you. Or do they say they're "Satanists"? Because that's totally different, those guys don't worship him. Anyone who actually worships him is either rebelling, or completely insane. Or they're evil themselves.  

Guacamole-kun

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:13 pm
I think it's a cry for attention...it's sad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:31 pm
Satanists don't worship Satan. That's weird. Because the name is misleading.

I think that people who actually "worship satan" have either made their own religion, are just trying to annoy you, or want to sound "bad" .....

Did I just say that? Creepy.  

Castilleja

Sparkly Genius

9,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Timid 100

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:54 pm
or maybe they just want to start sumthing...or..heres my opinion, my mom just said this to me. the devil only messes with people who are threats to him. ppl that are lax in their christianity he leaves alone. its people that are deep in their relationship with God that he wants to screw around with, because they're threats to him. perhaps your a threat, n hes trying to mess with you? it goes for me, he messes with me ALL THE TIME, but hes already beaten, just keep up in your faith in God, continue to pray, read the bible, keep doing wateva it is your doing thats making you a threat, because its putting you in the army of God. and if you really wanna get them...pose a question back, a question with such deep meaning behind it, that it'll b on their minds for a week. like...what do you get in return for worshipping satan? do you kill a dead pork chop you got from safeway and put it on ur school desk and light it with an imaginary flame and act like your worshipping something hoping you'll get sumthing in return? well...how has it worked out for ya? i dunno, just think of sum religious question to keep them pondering. o..n 1 more thing...(prayer strenghtens angels...meaning pray alot, you got 1 heck of a strong guardian angel wink )  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:02 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
or maybe they just want to start sumthing...or..heres my opinion, my mom just said this to me. the devil only messes with people who are threats to him. ppl that are lax in their christianity he leaves alone. its people that are deep in their relationship with God that he wants to screw around with, because they're threats to him. perhaps your a threat, n hes trying to mess with you? it goes for me, he messes with me ALL THE TIME, but hes already beaten, just keep up in your faith in God, continue to pray, read the bible, keep doing wateva it is your doing thats making you a threat, because its putting you in the army of God. and if you really wanna get them...pose a question back, a question with such deep meaning behind it, that it'll b on their minds for a week. like...what do you get in return for worshipping satan? do you kill a dead pork chop you got from safeway and put it on ur school desk and light it with an imaginary flame and act like your worshipping something hoping you'll get sumthing in return? well...how has it worked out for ya? i dunno, just think of sum religious question to keep them pondering. o..n 1 more thing...(prayer strenghtens angels...meaning pray alot, you got 1 heck of a strong guardian angel wink )

i completely agree with you. this also relates to why "christians suffer more" then non believers, and Satan is one of those big reasons.....he chases after US because we directly relate with god. non believers are already dead to Satan AND God because they don't directly relate to God like we do. Satan only has a beef with us just as thrashmetaljunkie has stated.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:47 pm
i think hes messing with my back right now...i resolved to do more around the house, starting today, n now my back is KILLING me...not cool dude  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:20 pm
I'm with you on this one.
Seeing satanists boasting that they are satanists gets me angry.

I wish they could have a life-changing experience.
I guess all we have to do is pray and let God so th rest.

3nodding  

Norma Zamar

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:23 pm
Reply with "And God loves you regardless."

That usually shuts 'em up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:40 pm
I used to worship Satan.  

Ace_Of_Swords

christian chick

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
thanks, that post sure helped me out. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:31 pm
Well why do you worship God? Why do some people worship other beings?  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Or perhaps they are being sarcastic? Just a thought.

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:52 pm
why do they worship satan? think about it, what would you get out of worshipping a beaten foe? NOTH-ING, what do you get from God? what do you get after you die, u dun die, u live forever, i dun kno bout you, but i think i'll stick to the winning side and live forever.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Ace_Of_Swords

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:00 pm
What satan gives you is power and the ability to srike fear into the weak minded. The only thing I had to do was give him a sacrifice...*shivers* those were the worst years of my life.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff