Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how much do you like Charmed?
More than life itself!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's my favourite show in the whole wide world!!
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
I know every little detail that there is to know!
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
All of the Above u_u
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

makemedance32

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:18 am
So, you like Charmed? I hope you do if you're here ^_^
Well, this is a thread wherewe can chat about anything Charmed related. There is no RPing here, just talk. So, lets start a conversation, shall we?
Do you think Leo is a good Elder?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:47 am
makemedance32
So, you like Charmed? I hope you do if you're here ^_^
Well, this is a thread wherewe can chat about anything Charmed related. There is no RPing here, just talk. So, lets start a conversation, shall we?
Do you think Leo is a good Elder?
Not particularly, just because I think he was better when all he had to worry about was his charges. He had more time to actually be with the sisters. I really liked him up until about two seasons ago. My favorite Charmed One is (and always has been) Piper. She's my fave because she has always been the mediator of the sister, whether it was Prue and Pheobe or Paige and Pheobe, although, ever since Pheobe became an empath, she has kinda taken on that role.  

Happily_Sad

charmedfreak880

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:14 pm
i think leo could be a good elder if he wanted to be, but his heart really isnt there, its with piper. heart I don't know what you guys think, but i HATE it when piper and leo are fighting or not toghether or whatever, there just such a great couple.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:39 pm
they are.. it is sad to see them argue. i hated that time when all he was thinking about was getting revenge on barbous or whatever his name is, the demon of fear. anyways, i can't believe he took wyette and chris with him on a demon-hunting mission. that would scar the kids if they were older...
i hope wyette doesnt become evil, and i really dont want piper to die when chris turns 14...  

makemedance32

2_nuts_2_explain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:59 pm
yay i LOVE charmed......!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:01 pm
littlepinkcucumber

so do i!  

babyshady

makemedance32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:23 am
babyshady
littlepinkcucumber

so do i!

me too!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:23 pm
who doesn't love charmed? honestly i dont know to many people who have seen the show and disliked it,i know i for one am overly opsessed with it, but ive gotten all of my friends to like it, a few people say they dont but i doubt they even watched it.... they just want to make me mad... whee i really doon't get how they are planning to even try to cancel charmed, everyone loves it... theyd better not cancel it!  

charmedfreak880

Hope_Is_Such_A_Waste

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:53 am
i think that leo isnt a good elder, becuz all he mainly does is look for demons now. and it is making him part with his emotions. see, the problem? yes, but i think that when agent brody becomes a white-liter he should be with paige. i love phoebe though. she is my favorite!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:09 pm
Hope_Is_Such_A_Waste
i love phoebe though. she is my favorite!

yea, phoebe rocks, then again i love all of them allthough paige is definately my personal favorite. I dunno, i think that Phoebe was better as a younger sibling...although she is good as the middle. Paige is definately youngest material while PIper i think is great as the oldest. I can't see prue as anything but the oldest. Why am i saying this, i dunno....go figure wink  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:55 pm
charmedfreak880
who doesn't love charmed? honestly i dont know to many people who have seen the show and disliked it,i know i for one am overly opsessed with it, but ive gotten all of my friends to like it, a few people say they dont but i doubt they even watched it.... they just want to make me mad... whee i really doon't get how they are planning to even try to cancel charmed, everyone loves it... theyd better not cancel it!

My own 52 year old grandmother loves the show. whee
(seriously)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:58 pm
charmedfreak880
Hope_Is_Such_A_Waste
i love phoebe though. she is my favorite!

yea, phoebe rocks, then again i love all of them allthough paige is definately my personal favorite. I dunno, i think that Phoebe was better as a younger sibling...although she is good as the middle. Paige is definately youngest material while PIper i think is great as the oldest. I can't see prue as anything but the oldest. Why am i saying this, i dunno....go figure wink

I'm not much of a Paige fan. She used to get on my nerves with her wanting to be seperate from her sisters. I love Piper though (she made me POed when she started dating other guys when her and Leo were still legally married!)
Meh...Prue was alright...actually...I liked her too.  

Double_Sins

Tidus_Shiomi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:44 pm
makemedance32
babyshady
littlepinkcucumber

so do i!

me too!!!!

so do i! lol its such a great show! i gotta say...paige is the best the whole orbing thing is amazing!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:59 pm
Pyrodragon89
makemedance32
babyshady
littlepinkcucumber

so do i!

me too!!!!

so do i! lol its such a great show! i gotta say...paige is the best the whole orbing thing is amazing!

I would love to orb  

babyshady

charmedfreak880

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:17 pm
who wouldn't love to orb? for a math project my friends and i made an 'orbing machine' we called it the pinklighter!  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff