70%
 70%  [ 39 ]
no
29%
 29%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 55

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 pm
For 2 years ever sense the turning point in my life.
People are right,We christians are fighting for something that will never exist till christs comes back.
I have been fighting to try to create peace between people,but gangester wanna-bes are being races and starting fights,people are so nagitive they never want any help.
So what we say go's in one ear and out the other.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:24 pm
LRD_nick
For 2 years ever sense the turning point in my life.
People are right,We christians are fighting for something that will never exist till christs comes back.
I have been fighting to try to create peace between people,but gangester wanna-bes are being races and starting fights,people are so nagitive they never want any help.
So what we say go's in one ear and out the other.

Not with everyone. Yes we can't make everything right in the world and yes people are generally negative towards everything. We can help somewhat but things won't be right on this Earth until Jesus comes nack for us. All I can say is help the ones that want to be helped and lead by example for the others.  

Muffin Face

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:30 pm
There are people out there you can bring peace too. Someone out there is looking for a friend, someone to help them through life. It's our job to talk to that person, and be their friend in Christ.
As christians we can't just give up, we have to try, try our hardest, not for everyone at once, but for one person at once and everyone all the time. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:56 pm
Kansas Kandi
There are people out there you can bring peace too. Someone out there is looking for a friend, someone to help them through life. It's our job to talk to that person, and be their friend in Christ.
As christians we can't just give up, we have to try, try our hardest, not for everyone at once, but for one person at once and everyone all the time. <3
i agree, there are many people out there who need a friend, n even more, don;t kno jesus, through this, you can be there for them all while bearing witness to them, showing them Jesus Christ, all the people i have found that have needed help have been christians, but you may find sum1 who isn. this is how you can bring peace, by helping to bring peace to troubled minds and hearts.  

thrashmetaljunkie

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:59 am
Well i wont stop,But it's annoying i try to fix something with someone and it ends up fists not words.

Thank god I am in karate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:42 am
LRD_nick
Well i wont stop,But it's annoying i try to fix something with someone and it ends up fists not words.

The problem is if you are trying to fix a problem yourself instead of giving it to our Father. We are to make peace at times with others, but if they choose not to don't let is woory you. Just do what our Father says to do in His world. Man can not create true peace, only YHWH can give us that. At time we are given a taste of that peace but so long as we are in the flesh, we will never be truly happy unless we have Him. also there is a time for peace, and a time for war.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

rockmanx

bob_the_penguin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:58 pm
Kansas Kandi

i agree, i know from personal experiance. it helped me. my best friend she helped me get through hard times and i started gong to church with her now i have been saved for over 7 years.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 pm
rockmanx
LRD_nick

The problem is if you are trying to fix a problem yourself instead of giving it to our Father. We are to make peace at times with others, but if they choose not to don't let is woory you. Just do what our Father says to do in His world. Man can not create true peace, only YHWH can give us that. At time we are given a taste of that peace but so long as we are in the flesh, we will never be truly happy unless we have Him. also there is a time for peace, and a time for war.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ok people need to stop saying that!!
God put us here to help him with his work!!
We dont always have to hand problems over to him.!!!  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Castilleja

Sparkly Genius

9,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:48 pm
There are some things we can fix, and some we can't -- we all have special talents, and we're all different. Personally, I can't solve problems, but I can play a mean Amazing Grace and help sooth souls.

But that was only after I fixed the problems within me. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but it was only after I admitted my human flaws that I really got into piano -- and really let my heart get into it. Yeah. I'm a racial minority. Yeah. I'm genderless. Yeah. I'm a girl. So what? I'm ok with it. So I'm ok with helping out.

Or something. I'm rambling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:53 pm
There will never be peace in the world until Jesus' comes back. Humans can not change humans, this is what I have learned. Someone who knows what they believe and have full faith in it cannot be changed at heart, such as christans. Others also feel this way about their religion. The only moment when there will be peace is when Jesus returns and there will be silence on the Earth, when everyone's heart beat as one.  

Ace_Of_Swords

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:35 pm
As long as there is freewill you can never change someone and God blessed us all with that and we should respect it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:36 pm
That is true. You never know how that one act can help.

Kansas Kandi

LittlePinky82

sk8er061191

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:22 am
God calls you to do his work on this Earth until he comes back. You giving up would just demolish God's plan for your life. Heck, I'll admit that there have been times that I've thought that with one pull of a trigger, I could be with my Lord and Savior and away from this sinfull Earth but I know that God has a plan for my life and if I must endure the Sins of the life for 100 years, it will all be worth it if I help one person find Christ, saving their soul from the eternal torture of Hell. So don't give up, sure it may be hard but God has a plan for you and if you let him work through you, you WILL make a difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:07 pm
Goodness. I am being an ANNOYING LONG-WINDED CHILD TODAY! So you can scroll~

I am sorry. I always want to talk though~ I don't like lurking here for some reason. I have to post..

Don't give up! :encouragement! encouragement!: Though we can't fix the world, there is a lot that can be done.

Let's see. OK.

Imagine that you aren't saved yet. And a whole church missionary team goes down to wherever you are, and spends a month there. And the only person that is saved is YOU.

would you think that their month trip was worth it?

one person saved, one hundred people, one thousand- Heaven always celebrates. A story I have is this: One man went to Africa, and worked there for his entire life. His wife died and was buried there. He worked for God until he had to retire and return to America.

And he only saved one person in that whole time. He was dissapointed.

But when he came back on a visit a few years later, that one person had helped to create a Bible school for his village, and other villages came to learn about God as well. Many people were saved through that one person.

So, in a way, through that American's life time, though it seemed like he saved only ONE person, he really started the chain of saving hundreds.

So don't give up, ok? One thing can do anything. You may have the same story as this man, you may do more that you can see in your work time.

But you never know.

Don't give up!

Wow. I talk a lot... Sorry, once more.  

retrouvailles

Dapper Dabbler

lifeistupid429

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:17 pm
I think that the easiest and most effective way of showing God's love and spreading peace and harmony is simply by being kind, patient, caring, and understanding. people who try to force their belief system onto other's won't get very far because no one wants to be told how to think, they want to decide themselves. we need to give them the option and the oppurtunity. Jesus never forced anyone to believe him, he allowed them to discover their belief and their faith for themselves.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff