Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Help T_T Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x[S]pirited![A]ngel]x

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:22 pm
Sometimes i can tell that as i get older im getting more seperated from God. Im not sure what to do. Theres so many things going on at school and in sports i just forgot sometimes who gave me the ability to do all these things. Im not sure what i should do. Help?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:37 am
i find that, i suggest praying, and inviting the holy spirit, cause then it just gives you a boost lol, well that what works for me, but pray  

myboomerangwontcomeback

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:29 am
I suggest going to church and finding alittle time to read your bible. Pray when you feel down and need a boost. I do all these everyday and it seems to work for me. So give it a try adn let me know how it5 works for you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:38 pm
start disiplining yourself to read the Bible again. You can always meet with God that way because you're inviting the Holy Spirit within you. As you start to read the Bible, you'll find youself falling in love with him all over again, and it will not become a chore, but a necessity.(sp?)  

christian chick

Dessona

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:53 pm
I know that i get those feelings too as a christian and to help my relationship with god and to help me get into the mood of praising god, i will listen to some of my favorite music, which just picks me up and makes me happy and puts me in the right mind set. So i would suggest trying that and seeing if it will help you get the right mood.
As for not having enough time for god, well i have to put it bluntly, you have to want to know god and you have to want to need him, you already know that you need him, you just have to want him in your life again, and you know that when you want him with you again, you will make time for him because he's that important to you.
Understand that god is always a prayer away. One pastor of mine used to say that throughout our lives, people tend to run from god, we go at top speed almost constantly and we forget about god, but if we were to just stop running and turn aroun and look, we would see god just two steps behind us waiting to pick us up and help us with our problems again. SO you know, god wants you again, and he is only just behind you, so you should stop running from him, and stop avoiding it and face him and feel blessed to know that he is in your life once more. heart
I hope this helped some razz

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:25 pm
When I find myself in your current position I evauluate what I'm spending my time doing instead. I then work on cutting out the fat and filling that time with pryer and bible reading. My fat to cut is often video games and/or tv. your life shows whats important on how you spend your free time. so change what you do on free time. One easy way to help is instead of listning to music in the car or on your headset on the bus I bought the bible on cd it can help you spend mre time in God's word. It also kept me from yelling at other drivers. it has a comming effect.  

Skeleton Bart

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:35 pm
well, first off pray, and u need to make sum sacrifices, make a devo time (devotion) when you read the bibel, i highly suggest sumtime in the morning, cuz then ur day goes quite well. also, during ur devo's pray, read the bible, pray, pray, read the bible, o, n did i meantion? PRAY i'm going through the same problem too, but i'm trying to get through it, the devo thing works ^^ if your in a youth group, ask your youth minister for advice as well. (i did)  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:46 pm
x[S]pirited![A]ngel]x
Sometimes i can tell that as i get older im getting more seperated from God. Im not sure what to do. Theres so many things going on at school and in sports i just forgot sometimes who gave me the ability to do all these things. Im not sure what i should do. Help?

What could help is just including him in your day. KNow that he is with you at al times, he's there when you score a goal or run faster, he's there when you get that A, or F, he's there at any moment.

Find silly little things that your thankful for or the things that are beautiful and thank God for them.  

BDSaint13

I_saw_the_Light!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:10 pm
Don't worry. I am sure every christian goes through this kind of thing many times in their lives. I'm going to second a few things that were already mentioned: PRAY (it's very important to just talk to your Father), and read the bible. These two are very very very important. Try to read the bible at least once every day. And never let your mind tell you that you don't have time. Even if it's late, you have time. The world is not going to end if you don't go to sleep for another ten minutes (or however long you do it for)

"Be still and know that I am God." Find some time to just sit still, relax, forget about your busy life for a while, be quite, and marvel at His many wonders. Reflect on all the things He's done in your life. Then just be still and know that He is God. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:12 am
Don't worry; God doesn't exist anyway! biggrin I love stiring s**t up in this guild... *devil horns*  

Marshal Lannes

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:18 am
Try just spending a little bit of time with God in a time of your day like right before bed time or something like that. smile You can use that time anyway that you prefer whether reading scriptures, meditating, praying etc.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:20 am
I wouldn't descipline yourself into doing it but more so find a way to motivate yourself. Just start from anywhere in the Bible or a favorite book that you have. I agree with everything else though. And also like someone else suggested try finding a church home if you don't have one and if you do try going to a Bible study class for your age group and get involved with the group more.

christian chick
start disiplining yourself to read the Bible again. You can always meet with God that way because you're inviting the Holy Spirit within you. As you start to read the Bible, you'll find youself falling in love with him all over again, and it will not become a chore, but a necessity.(sp?)

LittlePinky82

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:06 pm
Its ture,some people as me have stayed with god and christ even when some of my friends said some stuff.
I found new ones,but remember as long as you pray and still look at him as your god,and jesus as your lord.
He will always be with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:04 pm
Pray. Read your bible. Spend quality time with your creator. Talk to a trusted christian friend.

All of the above should help =)

Love <3
Stix
.x.

Tarack Ollama

Srent rolled 20 100-sided dice: 11, 33, 100, 75, 100, 85, 2, 69, 76, 50, 90, 48, 85, 88, 8, 21, 3, 23, 66, 8 Total: 1041 (20-2000)

Srent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Read your bible way mor than usual. If you do not read it, start reading.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff