Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Arena: Atlas vs. Niitsu Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:48 am
Arena: a floating, flat area, shaped in a perfect circle. It rises above the clouds into quite frigid conditions. The air here is thinner and takes a bit to get used to, but other than that, there is nothing too special.

((Question: do you know a Cyrus Blackdeath?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:03 am
((Not personally, but I know of him, why?))

A single form of grey can be seen arcing through the skies, pulled tight into a ball as he seemed to be summersaulting through the air. His drag trenchcoat billows around him at the rush of air, one or two feathers left behind every few moments. When he lands upon the platform the entirety shakes as if struck by an earthquake, the ground around his landing unset at his copming.

When he fully stands his form is a towering seven feet, at least, but his dress of drab colors, mostly grey, seem to diminish his stature. Tight fitting grey shirt and grey combat attire from the waist down gives him the look of a seasoned warrior that has fallen from grace. He is by no means fallen, his stature taken as a choice. His soft features and contrasting blue eyes give him a look that can only be described as...bishie.

With a rumble at each tap of his foot, he awaits his opponent, whirling no blades and spinning no staff. He seems to have no weapons.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:10 am
((Just wondering... he's like the best RPer and I knew him sorta' but I don't remember where he'd be now since I haven't been on in a year.))

A brilliant flash of luminescent blue light ignited in the dead center of the arena, produced by the sudden blazing of cold-fire, which sucked what little warmth was already there into itself, leaving nothing. And from the heart of these cold flames stepped Atlas' opponent, Niitsu.

Like Atlas, Niitsu wielded no weapons as he stood there calmly, staring into the depths of his opponent's eyes with his own, emerald-green.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:19 am
((Last I saw him was a FFA guild like two months ago maybe, might have been longer. He pops in and out of my field of view, and I don't track him down, so, *shrug*))

The flames did not surprise him, nor did they startle him, it was a mere trick he had seen time and again, demons were usually fond of it. It was not his duty to seek out demons, but he had been the driving force behind many natural disasters, the second in line to a Hand of God. If not for the drab colors, he would almost seem regal in nature, exuding such an aura.

But he did not. He had left his station once there was nothing left for him to do, his purpose ended. He sought excitement, he sought adventure, he sought enjoyment among mortals. As such, he was here before this man, saying not a word but saying oh so much. He lowered, one leg shooting out and coming down with a crash, mimicing Sumo wrestling, but his body was turned at and angle. Set firmly his hand extended to his opponent, palm face up, a single world rumbling from his form as a clap of thunder, "Atlas." A single word, his name, saying so much more than can be contained here. It was an invitation for an exchanging of names, an invitation for friendly combat, and a descriptor of just where his strength was focused, pun not intended.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:25 am
((Hmm... didn't get pun.))

Seeing no reason to give his own name, and yet no reason not to, he simply replied, "Niitsu."

Watching, calculating his opponent, he stood lax, calm, undistracted, determined; this was his game. He was now wary, though nothing that could have been seen from his outside appearance would have given it away. His emerald eyes continued gazing into his opponents.

((By the way, I play it if you god-mode or cheat in any way, shape, or form, I automatically win... and same goes for if I mess up... you just kill me or something.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:32 am
((After this post I'mma catch some Zs. As for the pun, he has strength that is just...insane. "strength was focused" meaning what type of ability, and that ability being strength. Its a pun. >.>))

He stood as a monolith of flesh and bone, crouched and prepared for motion from his opponent. Beneathe his feet the ground seemed to crack from the mere strain of his stance. It was quite obvious that Atlas was going to wait for his opponent to move, and would tear the ground asunder in his waiting if necessary.

((That reminds me, what would happed if he, say, tore the place in half and smashed you with his half? (Well...maybe nothing that extreme. XD)))  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:39 am
((Well... that would be fine. Just as long as you ask before you do something, then I won't consider it cheating. But I guess I'll see you sometime later, okay?))

He raised an inquisitive eyebrow. This show-off of strength was quite pointless to Niitsu; it was almost amusing. Though there was still no movement, Niitsu held his barrier up. He was aware, but not overconfident. He knew not to underestimate his opponent; he was only waiting, making calculations. And those green eyes. Something about them... but it couldn't be grasped, not yet. Though, if one were to pay attention to them, they would surely catch what it was before too long. But it didn't matter, not yet. This would be a stalemate until Atlas took up the first offensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:11 pm
And then he seemed to snap. A thunderclap filled the air, a shockwave pulsing out from his being more than enough to deafen someone and throw them back. What had this man done that was so powerful?!

He clapped his hands.

The ground below him had fractured even more, a split running across the arena from where he had been standing, not cutting it in half but as if to break off a single bite of the circular arena as if it were a giant cookie. The ground seemed to rumble, the flying island unsteady with the man standing upon it. He was bouncing about like a boxer, each small thrust off the ground and each landing in turn disrupting the ground.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:01 pm
Niitsu's arms clapped together crosswise in front of him as the air rushed past him. He slid only fractions, but was still slightly astounded at the physical strength this man was showing. Yet, at the same time, he was also somewhat perplexed at what had made his adversary so angry.

Then, suddenly noticing the rumbling and the tremors, Niitsu looked at the fighter questioningly, still taking no offensive maneuvers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:06 pm
In truth, however, he didn't seem to display anger, a smile gracing his lips as he bounced about, awaiting some action from his opponent. There seemed to be some sort of adversity to direct assault, as if he truly didn't want to strike the man without provocation. The ground continues to split just behind him, his eyes trailing over his opponent, who as yet has done nothing but watch. One would think he'd at least have begun a technique of some sort by now.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:09 pm
There is still, as of yet, no type of reaction from Niitsu. His eyes gazed easily at his adversary. His face was void of any emotion yet a slowly disappearing perplexed look.

And still he waited, green eyes, though somehow changed, looking on as before.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:57 pm
And then all hell broke loose. He seemed to pop up just as normal, but he turned into a spin and slammed his hands into the ground. A shockwave again pulsed outwards, more than enough to throw one to the ground as the very surface of the arena seemed to submit to an upheval. With a grunt of effort he went from standing near the edge to exactly on the edge, the rest sent tumbling in a giant mass of rolling stone and spraying debris towards the opposing side of the arena. No mere jump would lift one above this hazard, and the speed denied flight as an escape.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:00 am
And then, what had be slowly happening earlier during his quiet waiting, it happened.

Those eyes...

The whites, the pupils; they were gone, engulfed in an emerald green that glistened despite the darkening skies. And at that moment, an outburst of cold-fire energy burst forth from him in every direction, his hair fluidly flowing upwards in the explosion. It tore away at the arena moving towards him. He quickly focused the energy into an energy blade. It shattered the propelled arena in half and outwards. He watched his opponent, unblinkingly and emotionlessly, as the two pieces flew past him on opposite sides.

"And now, my adversary, brace yourself."

In a quick advancement, Niitsu flew towards Atlas, moving at such a rate that his image blurred along his streaking path.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:17 am
Atlas was unsure how the man had even remained standing in the earthquake type motion that would have thrown even the most stable men to the ground. He watched as Niitsu flew at him, his body growing taut. Niitsu's motion was hardly able to compare to the greatest of demons, his speed meaning little to the monolith of a man. He came and Atlas seemed to start passing to one side, but sprang in the other direction, a great clap of thunder pulsing out from his hands right at Niitsu's back as Atlas found himself darting through the air towards the rubble left behind. With the burst at his back and with being in midair, he had no way to steady himself against the unexpected shock, he'd be thrown wild, perhaps even out of the ring.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

[Niitsu] - the - [First]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:19 am
((Question: Does this end if I 'fly out of the ring'?))  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff