Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tic Tack Toe

1,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:51 pm
((ok im in a rush right now, fight here and i will put up your intro when i get home later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:16 pm
The crowd roars as Nathan steps into the ring. His eyes looking around to get a feel. The crowd wanted to see some of his new powers so he raised his arms starting a storm and lightning hit al around him. He stops the storm and it disappears as he waits. His eyes focused on the huge door infront of him that would open to show the opponent he would have to face. Sure he was nervous but would not show it.  

Icheti VILE

Knight24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:34 pm
The freaky dude couldn't be seen. He didn't enter through the doors. Where the hell was he?

Right there... waiting... the shadows having spat him out into the arena...

In his right hand was his sword. On his back was his swallow spear. On his belt was his kusarigama.

He was wearing his overcoat and body suit.

Wearing heavy black boots and gauntlets with sharp fingertips.

Blood red eyes staring at Nathan.

"Boo."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:10 pm
"You look as dangerous as a box of kittens."He said smirking and slowly reached for the hilt of his gun. He reached for his sword on his back as well wondering who would make the first move. The crowd cheered both their names the sounds loud."Nathan, Nathan, Nathan." Others chanting."Knight, knight, Knight."He wasn't going to let this stop his focus though.  

Icheti VILE

Knight24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:45 pm
Nicholas was gone by the time Nathan began to speak. Where did he go? He kicked off of the ground, bounding off to the right at high speeds. Another hard kick to the ground and he was gone again, off on the left.

Durring his first bound, he would slash, going from his left hipt to right shoulder. Durring his second bound, another slash, going straight horizontaly.

Both slashes would send out shockwaves, both in varrying degrees of strength. The first shockwave, would be strong enough to send 98lbs flying a good 15ft... The second would be enough to send 87lbs flying a good 15ft...

Both would be enough to push Nathan back by about 3-4ft each, depending on his weight. This would also serve to test his knowledge of weight, pressure, distance, power, and movement... Along with his ability to comprehend the interuption of his placement of hands...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:13 am
Nathan fliped back planting his hands on the ground dodging the first move. He used the Shockwave to push him back and fliped off it landing on his feet forcing the second attack to miss. The shock wave was to far away now. Nathan put away his huge sword and gun and punched his fists together charging them with lightning. He soon looked at the man waiting for his next move as he put on metal bracers that could block this mans hits if needed. He saw this man liked to use shadows and be fast this was good knoledge because if he was this fast he would be forced to sacrafice some of his strangth. This also could come in handy later on.As he was thinking the second shockwave came and pushed him he slamed his bracers together making a shock wave equal to Knights holding Nathan in place.

((How am I doing so far?))  

Icheti VILE

Knight24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:45 pm
(( Not very good... You're trying to do way too much... that basicly wouldn't be very possible in the time alloted... Also, Pay attention to my posts, I post the timing of my attacks, thus interupting your movements to a point where they never happen. ))

Assuming speed sacrificed strength was a bad assumption... Speed used strength... The faster an attack usually meant the attack had more force behind it to allow it to be that fast.

Nicholas kicked off the ground, charging forward towards Nathan the moment he landed. Since the second shockwave was already posted to have missed, Nathan's movement were all in futility. Not only that, but Nicholas' timing was spot on. He never made an opening for his opponent to recover from something flashy.

The moment Nathan's hands would slam together, Nicholas would send an upward slash, going from his left hip to right shoulder. The slash was aimed at Nathan's left wrist(your perspective), and the attack came before Nathan had a chance to equip the bracers, so it was unprotected.

And to think, Nicholas hadn't even taken up the weapon he was undefeated with, his Swallow Spear.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 am
Having the arm braces only in hand he flips it in his hand and it claps on his skin. It wasn't conected but it still blocked the move as he raised it making his opponents sword bounce off it. The bracer fell to the ground and ge snarls. Lucky he brought his normal weapons. Nathan throws the second bracer to the ground and jumps to the sky growling. This basterd only ran he was like a kid in a school. He then raised his hand and charged a lightning bolt growling at the fool. He hated people who had more speed then anything it was annoying. He had to wait a bit because of the power of the bolt of lightning.  

Icheti VILE

Icheti VILE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:39 am
((Anyways, you do sacrafice power for speed no matter how you see it, its the rules of rping for one. Or honorable rping that if you have something really good you sacrafice the ability of something else. I sacraficed my magic when my guy was a speed and muscle house.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:31 am
(( Again, Your flawed logic... Speed requires force behind it to become fast in the first place.... A bullet doesn't sacrifice strength for speed, it is still devastating...

Strength is used in speed... It has been that way and always will be that way, according to basic physics and reality... For instance, you can't run fast unless you have strong legs... it's the same for arms... You can't punch fast without strong arms...

Yes, you do sacrifice something else most of the time, but again, it all depends. But again, my speed is based mainly off of my character's strength... If you see, I've had him kick off the ground each time he moved, so it is one singular movement instead of several movements of the legs... Using the force of the kick to propel himself at high speeds. ))

But how could Nathan have punched his fists together if he already had the bracers in his hands? Oh well.

The sword wouldn't bounce off, because Nathan wasn't using any strength at all, seeing as how flipping the bracer in his hand would make use of only his fingers. Th sword would either stop or continue, sliding across the bracer. Anyways... Nicholas would need to only turn the sword, which wouldn't be hard at all, so he did it while kicking off of the ground.

Nicholas, after kicking off of the ground, would be up in the air now heading straight up towards Nathan. His sword would have no doubt come back down to his side, so when he came up to Nathan, and passed him, the blade would no doubt cut him. Right across the chest... going from Nathan's left hip to right shoulder... That would deffinatly hurt like hell... And since Nathan's hand was up in the air, he was unprotected.

Nicholas would continue up into the air a bit before disappearing, the shadows on his being opening up and swallowing him, and with him disappeared the shadows he used.

Knight24

Knight24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:23 pm
(( Re-write your post and make it understandable, because I can't read any of it... It makes absolutely no sense...

1. No where in there does it say you grab me
2. No where in there does it say we're on the ground again.
3. No where in there does it say you draw your sword

The list goes on... Re-write your post... ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:38 pm
((How about this, I am wasting my time. You win ok there you go because I know I lose already there is no way in hell my guy could beat yours unless he uses a huracane which he doesn't even have the strangth for now. So dude what ever))  

Icheti VILE

Knight24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:00 pm
(( You're too hot tempered... just re-write your post... If you don't fight those that are better then you then you will never lear how to become better... ))  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff