Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tic Tack Toe

1,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:23 pm
((ok im in a rush right now, fight here and i will put up your intro when i get home later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:07 am
((Whats the terrain? Shotgun out doors. lol))  

Juno_Gemini

insanekiba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:39 pm
((Mind if i decide the terrian for this match? Shotty judge for this one. heheh))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:45 pm
((Yeah, it's only fair the combatants don't chose.))  

Juno_Gemini

Ebil Mecha Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:50 pm
((I agree))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:57 pm
((Perfect timing Ebil, I didn't think you were going to show. I assumed you already got sick of waiting. Now we just wait on Kiba))  

Juno_Gemini

Ebil Mecha Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:58 pm
((Yeah, I had a quick math lesson to get through at lunch. I'm on for the rest of the day, pretty much, now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:33 pm
allright, time to lay down the rules for this fight:

Rules for the fight

The terrian: This battle will be situated in a small woodland area. It is situated at the base of a large mountaneous region with plenty of elevated terrain to fight on. This forest has a rich mix of both coniferous and deciduous trees, most of which are hundreds of years old towering over the landscape with dominance. Most of the land underneath the trees is made up of a hard granite stone, with but only as foot or so of top siol and sand. Though this is a dence forest, there are several clearings situated around the terrain where sunlight shines through to its full potential.

Climate: Around 18 degrees celcius, or 64 degrees farenheit. The winds are very strong, reaching 125km/h. The air and land are moist due to the rain that comes dfown from the mountians.

Other info: What kind of abilities and weapons you guys use are up to you. Try to keep it fair though, and like allways, god modding is NOT ALLOWED.

The two of you are in one of the many clearings within the forest about to battle it out. Take your places...and my the best fighter win. i will interject i i see an unfair punch or likewise, but other than that.

*Kiba took a step back to the sidelines*
"...Go."  

insanekiba

Juno_Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:40 pm
::Juno forced his way through the think brush as the trees were many and the visiblity was poor. Searching for the perfect area to fight he scowered the landscap finding a small clearing. He then stood at the one end awaiting his opponent. He untied his long rimmed straw hat and set it into the winds. It struggled into an updraft and was carried high. He spoke with a normal tone, not directed in any certain position.::
"Ebil are you ready? I wait for you as your conquerour."

((I snagged first post. Sorry couldn't wait.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:06 pm
((That's fine, Juno.))

The glade would pass into darkness, the sun eclipsed by a massive silloutte, a giant, sinister shadow. Slowly, light filtered around it as it descended, a massive, bird-like beast, its feathers glistening with a sickly, evil shean. Nay, it was not even a bird, this terrible creature, it's terrible maw gaping open, dripping venomous slime. It was closer to a reptile, one with feathers, but a reptile nonetheless. With a hideous screech, it bowed its long, sinuos neck, revealing who rode upon it.

"You dare speak of conquest before me? Bow your head to me, Juno. If you be a conqueror, then pay homage to a legend. The Warlord of Clan de Merus graces you with his presence."

This man was entirely unrecognizable, all that reamined of the man who had attacked Juno's guild was the peculiar, beaked helm. A crimson, bloody scarf-like cloth bound the helm to him, waving like a war banner. Terrible, wickedly sharpened spikes adorned his armor, too dulled by war and gore to reflect the dull green glow expelled from the eyes of the helm. With a quiet murmur, the man began whirling what was held in his hand: a thick, blackened chain, part of it wrapped about his other hand. At the end of it, a huge, vicious club, serrated fins expanding from it in a cross-like pattern. From where he was, thirty or so feet in the air, The Warlord could easily strike with his whirling chain without the slightest threat to his own person.

((For the bird thing, think one of the Naz-Gul mounts, those creepy things they ride, only with slightly sticky black feathers in some places.))  

Ebil Mecha Pup

Juno_Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 pm
::Juno's hat still floating about in the wind streams, he watched his opponent from far underneath his position. The wind whistled threw the thick growth of the forested area. Juno spoke with angst to a time consuming enemy. His dreary eyes and leaning body were a sign of weakness, or perhaps sloppyness on the battlefield. For Juno it was a message to Ebil. Saying he was ready and no matter the outcome there would only be one victor. Juno thought Ebil entrance was a bit too over cocky and her would pay for such mistakes.::
"Would you like to begin now that we are finally ready? I really didn't intend on seeing you in the tournament, but an opponent is just that. Your just a fighter in my way to victory. Step down of your high pedistal and lets go. May the gods mercy you, because know for sure, that I will not."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:37 pm
"No, I will not step down. Each of us takes the postion most deserved. The mightier looks down on the weaker. You shall have to prove your worth, if you should want us on an even feild. As for the gods...I need not give myself my own mercy. But I do pity you for the fate given you."

With this, the man realeased the whirling chain, whipping one arm forward as he flung it, serrated mace and all, at Juno. If it hit, it would crush bones and shred flesh. If not, the chain's end was still wrapped about The Warlord's other hand. It would be returned should it miss.  

Ebil Mecha Pup

Juno_Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:42 pm
::Juno witness the attack almost pre-meditivly. He hopped high as the chain cam crashing into the ground. He achieved what he wanted when he grabbed onto the chain with one arm and brought himself twards it. Grasping it in one hand and wrapping his legs around it, when it went up, so did he.::
"Then I'll just have to play on your level wont I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:54 pm
As soon as Juno secured himself on the chain, it would swing up...but it did not return to its weilder. No. Now that Juno had gone for the bait, latching onto the line of an expert fisherman, he would find himself in great peril. Insread of bringing the chain back up, The Warlord swung it up into the air and swung it around. If Juno didn't manage to hold on, he'd be thrown hard, likely breaking himself against the trees. One thing was certain: the spin had too much power behind it to allow Juno to move any closer to The Warlord, not as long as he kept clinging to the chain.

"You'll find that your are out of place at my level, Juno."  

Ebil Mecha Pup

Juno_Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:05 pm
::Juno surpirsed by the change of elavation held on with both hands tightly. He waiting counting the seconds passing on each full rotation. He smiled. His straw brong hat floated down from it hang time in the sky controled by Juno persoanly and dropped into the line of sight for Juno to ebil and would land on the back of Ebil's head. He jumped when the chain spund around behind ebil so no matter if he could turn around and look the hat would cover Ebil'ss sight. Juno has hidden amounst the woods.::  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff