Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:58 pm
Ogico. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cool

Ahem. Il Ogico is a small island that is part of Demico. It is roughly 100 miles wide and longer than that. There are few trees.. mainly tall, grassy fields and clumps of rocks.. and farms. There are ports and harbors, though not many. A single ferry runs between Ogico and its closest neighbor: Forico.

Dirt roads run the length of Ogico, leading from one little village to another. All of them will eventually lead to the main city that stands in the center of the island. It is where the majority of the human population is, though there is also a small demi settlement to one side of the city. In the miiiiiddle of the city is a large stone building - the only stone building on the whole island.

The settlement beside the city is a makeshift, cozy sort of place. There are guards that walk the streets, though they are sparser here than in the main city. Wagons and carts and all kinds of fun things run through the streets always.

And that is the gist of Ogico. Oh yes, very exciting. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:30 pm
*is chillin' in the chair she had been chillin' in when marie went to sleep except she has turned it to face the window. a carrot dangles out of her mouth as she works on retying the bandage on her leg*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:32 pm
*is out on deck and looking at the water, trying to stay out of the way of whoever is working there.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:34 pm
*and the ship... it sloooows and then it stooops. the captain heads below deck and doth inform trintara of this stoppage. she nods, grabs a few items and heads up to the deck to find the marie*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:36 pm
*was looking down at zee fishies that have been jumping in and out of the water periodically, when the ship stops. marie glances around, half expecting trin to yell something.. or throw a chair.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:38 pm
*thinks those are rude assumptions. she stalks on over to marie and holds out a small pouch* Here.  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:39 pm
*takes it, then moves to open the bag to peek in* What is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:41 pm
*inside there are mostly dark yellow gems with a couple red ones* Dark yellow dispells magic, the red signals help. I can't carry much when we be there or it would look suspicious. *rubs the back of her head and looks out at the water* I'll only have a few knives and the gold for the papers.  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:43 pm
Alright. *nods* If I break the red one, does it go to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:44 pm
*shakes her head* Nay. These go back to Ishmael. *lifts her heel and digs out another gem - this one light yellow* Ye should probably carry this too. Four stomps for a full sheild.  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:46 pm
*takes the gem, putting it the pouch as well.* Is there anything else important I should remember?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:48 pm
Listen to me and don't do anything stupid.  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:49 pm
I meant anything that isn't assumed or what you haven't told me before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:50 pm
Nay, that be it. *points out over the water* I'm told it be that way. Can ye try to bring us to an area without people?  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:51 pm
*looks out in the direction trin points and closes her eyes briefly.* Without people... I'll try. Grab on.  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff