Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:50 am
User Image

Welcome to the [A] [H]eart [R]eborn OOC Thread!

THE OOC THREAD HAS MOVED HERE.

Linking
If you would like to link to the actual RPG, feel free to use the following code!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=31175]
[img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j86/aheartreborn/Graphics/link.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:22 pm
Maaaann....I'm getting really sucked into this RPG. <3. Sometimes, when I'm not on the computer, and I do a certain thing, I think 'Hey, I think Marluxia would do this.' or something to that effect.

I really think Marluxia is fun to roleplay as, even though his organization and orderly thoughts are the exact opposite of me. Hmmm... I'm babbling again.

I just thought this OOC thread was being neglected or becoming lonely, so I came to keep it company by posting something in here. ^^; Anyway, like I said, I'm getting really sucked into this thing, and I'm starting to get a little more familiar with Marluxia's character.

Many Hearts. <33333  

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:43 pm
LAWL. I think I have Demyx down to an art.

Being that stupid is a hard thing to pull off. ROFL.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:38 pm
Ok, sorry about my weak posts, but I am really having truoble concentrating. My house got robbed, school is a b****, and I'm just all around not having a good time. Don't worry, I'll still be able to post, but they might not be top-of-the-line. Hope it's alright. I'll try my best.  

Horpy

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Announcement Please

Yes yes everyone, I'm sorry to say this but the thread is already dying. We need to PHOENIX DOWN right about now so I hope everyone can get roleplaying a little more... or at least let us know where you've been.

And also, we certainly need more players. For the time of RPG AHR is, it requires a nice mass of characters. So if you have any friends at all who are interested, please send them over!

Okay. I'm going to end my rant now. Summary: Post please 'cause KO'd Rp's are no fun and get people el oh el.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:03 pm
Yar. I'm trying to drag in people, but they're simply not special enough....<.< >.> So, what about Riku, Saix, and Larxene (btw, whoever RPs as Larxene is incredible <3) They haven't posted...yet. <3 I'm excited and waiting for them to come in soon. *wags tail*  

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

Sapsan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:12 pm
Helloo! heart I am hear! Just now getting on with posting, still trying to decided weather Larxene should come to the mansion or already be inside.

P.S: I heart Chaos! We'll have lots 'O fun being evil. Yus!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:34 pm
Sorry about taking like... FOREVAR in posting here. >_< What can I say... I'm a senior and I graduate in under a month. D:

I roped my little brother in! Yay! He might play Luxord, I think. He's still decidin' though. Weeeee. ^_^

So.. yeah. Hi everybody! =D  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Sapsan

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:15 am
Welcome actoratheart! heart
Just posting to let you guys know I'll be away on vacation for the next four days. No internet access where I'm going so I'll be absent until Wednesday afternoon likely. Sorry guys, but I might not be able to reply until then. crying heart

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:14 pm
Hahaha... I'm totally hooked. Past the point of No Return...

AHR I HART YOUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah, anyway... I'm gonna try roping in some new peoples, and my brother's still wavering, but I keep nudging him to join up. =D

*runs off to discuss RP with bro*  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:07 pm
Aiieeee, keep nudging honey :"D We need peoples!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:50 am
Oi lovies! It is so wonderful to see the RPG actually growing. That means it'll start getting really fun. x3

Pretty soon we will be wrapping up the current adventures in Twilight Town. There's a bit more on my agenda memory wise before we can move on to the next world.

Once the next world is open, the ability to play a second character will also be open to those who wish to do so. I will be but its a sekrit. >D

Also, I am hoping that we may have some kind of weekly AIM time, like a weekend evening time. It'll be OOC and all that jazz, but it'd be nice to discuss AHR with everyone at once (because I would also like to hear opnions and any ideas as well x3) and to actually know each other. o.o But that's still on hiatus and up in the air. Still, I would like to know what you'd think of an AHR Weekly Chatroom.

Arg. I need to stop doing such announcement things here. x.x  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:34 pm
Well I think the weekly chat is an AWESOME idea, Skwink'. B.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t. >D Be prepared for gaps on a regular basis of course, but still.

Awesome. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:40 pm
Well, that is certainly lovely. And of course no one would be expected to attend everytime anyway. The only thing that would be definite is that Xandrei or I would have to be there. As much as I may like at times, I cannot glue myself to the internet and I don't expect anyone else to do the same. x3  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:22 pm
Yus! Finally got a chance to post! x3

Um...yeah so uh....Hewo! Everyone! *waves* >3 Bit of an introduction here....um, yeah, I shall be playing Kairi very soon <3

btw, Steph...Noelle, x3 I think I found you a Saix! She sent her profile earlier! <33333 heart

whee  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces