Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Let's Clear Things (RuthxAnepou) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:15 pm
When she woke, Ruth had to go and wash her mouth out with soap. The memory of continuously speaking out of choice, even if it was as someone else in another life, left a horrible, awful vile taste in the paranoia agent's mouth. Once she managed that little cleansing, there was the little matter of a certain student who may or may not remember things that did not happen.

Ruth was going to ensure Anepou did not, in fact, remember and if he did, she would convince him to forget all about it. That had been a matter of professionalism and pride and the fact the blonde was thoroughly uncomfortable with the idea of having had a relationship with someone (fictional or otherwise).

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:56 pm
Anepou was hiding in his dorm from the idiots running around downstairs at the open house. He'd had enough and he was NOT planning on going back out there. Instead, he found himself staring at his mirror, trying to feel at home in his skin again. It felt so goddamn strange, seeing his ears and tail in the mirror, and yet also so very right. He wondered how long this uncomfortable, dissonant feel would last in his mind, between the false and real memories.

He also wondered about that Dream IN the dream, the ******** up weird one where he had a relationship with that Ruth lady. What was she like here in the real world? That short time when he'd dealt with Real!Her had been odd, to say the least. But she knew Andrew, and he'd seemed ok, so maybe she would be ok... He had to seek them out, that much he felt sure of. But tomorrow, that was the plan. After all, he might meet another idiot who wanted a tour, and that was not acceptable.

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:42 am
Ruth was a patient ghoul. She had little difficulty standing still for hours on end, waiting, watching, keeping an eye out for that one specific demon boil. In between classes and finishing homework, the blonde ghoul would be found at the demon dorms common area, standing near the entrance, not drawing much attention to herself in her black suit and dark sunglasses.

Her patience would eventually pay off when she spotted him at last. She doesn't say anything, she felt that she'd said far too much in that other life.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm
Once Anepou was quite convinced all the idiot visitors had gone, he breathed a deep sigh of relief and left his room, making his way down towards the front entrance. He was in no mood for the Creepateria, so he had wallet and phone on him, and was going to try to get something in town. He'd never actually tried going down to town in the Evening, so he had no idea if there was actually a curfew, or if it was enforced.

He didn't really care, at the moment, either. He was hungry and wanted something more interesting then what was here. He also didn't want the noise and stupidity that might come with being around many of his schoolmates. He sighed softly, and vaguely noted a figure in all black nearby, which really wasn't an uncommon color choice, he thought. He was so lost in his thoughts and need to get food that he just vaguely nodded at the other and kept moving. It's not like he really KNEW anyone here, after all, so he doubted they'd care.

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:40 pm
Ruth was pleased that the demon boil had not immediately recognized her. She wore her hair differently in that other life, in a style that you actually got to see her eyes. And though the hue of blue between Hunter and Halloween selves was the same, her human counterpart lacked the glitter and sparkle that came naturally to her here.

She also carried herself differently. There were just some types of behaviors that apparently did not carry over into humanity. Her active choice to refrain from speaking would cause her to communicate differently in Halloween. In this case, she would be shadowing the demon to wherever he would be going.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:50 pm
Ane made it down to town, and wandered until he found a restaurant that caught his eye. He peered at the menu on display and nodded, heading inside. It was pretty quite, and they gestured at him to seat himself. He shrugged, looked around at the tables, and finally selected one in a quiet corner at the back and settled down.

"Mmm a quiet night... Excellent, just how I prefer it..." He murmured, thoroughly unaware some one had been shadowing him the whole way down from school. He didn't expect anyone to recognize him, at least, that he might have encountered. He was darker in skin town, had the whole 'ears and tail' thing, and braids. He wondered, vaguely, how different Andrew and Ruth looked. He knew Andrew had mentioned a tail and maybe even some wings? He shrugged a little, still expecting to deal with all of this tomorrow.

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:07 pm
Ruth approved of Ane's choice of table. It would make observation from outside difficult and gave her the impression he chose it to force her hand. Well played, she thought, entering the establishment. She waved away any assistance, making a beeline for the table the demon boil sat at, stopping only when she was at the seat directly in front of him.

Wordlessly she stood there, staring down at the other student from behind her dark sunglasses, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:13 pm
Ane looked up as her shadow fell across his table, about to say 'I'm not ready to order', and paused, realizing it was not, in fact, one of the waitstaff. He blinked a little, staring at the ghoul in front of him. She wasn't some one he knew, but who wa... wait. His eyes narrowed as he studied her, examining the similarities and differences between his otherself's memories and his real ones,

After a long moment of studying the woman, he finally spoke. "Ruth. Have a seat, if you would like." He said, in a polite but also extremely neutral tone. He didn't know what she remembered, and he wasn't exactly ready to offer up his memories for free access to anyone. That whole incident was far too strange for him to be ready to discuss it unless forced. "Would you care for something to eat?" He tilted his head, keeping tone and behavior neutral.

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 pm
Ruth would continue to maintain her silence even after she took her seat across him. At the question whether she wanted something to eat, the reaper first needed to establish who would be handling payment. She wasn't as fiscally free as she used to be after all. She tapped at the menu's prices before that same finger gestured to the demon boil.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:34 pm
When she said nothing, his brows rose, and he pondered this. It reminded him that she hadn't spoken, but rather used her phone to communicate, in the interlude of reality, and he gave a slight 'ah' as he worked out where this was going. Whatever else she might be in reality, she was mute for some reason. He could cope with this, he figured, because after all, she wouldn't chatter or giggle in his ear. And that was a bonus.

Her actions had him baffled, for a long moment, before he finally said "Yes, I can pay for us both if you're prefer?" Cash was not a concern for him, he had a delightfully comfortable allowance from his family. "I didn't want to offer, as I didn't want you to get the idea I was trying to... I don't know, hit on you or something."

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm
For others, pride would cause them to refuse. Ruth was not one such ghoul especially when she outright asked for him to foot the bill. Or at outright as she was capable of being. Straightforwardness was still such an alien concept to her, even after all those strange alternate lives she's led.

To indicate that she agreed with his generous offer of paying for both their meals, Ruth gave him a thumbs up as she gestured to the prices on the menu. The smile on her face did falter somewhat at the suggestion of him hitting on her. It was far too close to that train-ride where they had been something.

She placed her hands flat on the table, a show for his sake that she had nothing up her sleeve.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 am
He saw the faltering smile, and was somewhat inwardly relieved. Good, that wasn't what she had been thinking of either, and it made it much easier on both of them. He was QUITE sure they'd be terrible as anything but friends. "Order what you want, I'm good for it." He glanced at his clothes, realized maybe they shouted 'money money money', and half shrugged. He'd been from a rich brat family in THAT world too, a theme that seemed to carry over. He felt at least a little better, knowing both of him had been a fan of fashion too... Even if it meant strange names were dancing through his head, with images of weird and ridiculous clothing connected to those names. Why in Halloween did the bizarre human fashions have to stick with him?

He sighed a little, then shrugged it off, and focused on Ruth's flat hands for a moment. He blinked, trying to understand the gesture, then decided it was intended as some sort of show of either calm or else trying to display a lack of weapons. He pondered, then finally said "I am going to assume you are here to... discuss, for lack of better phrase on my part, what occurred in the other World?" He tilted his head, really hoping they didn't have to discuss that goddamn Dream-in-Dream. That had been weird, embarrassing, and so not something he was comfortable with. "It was very strange, and we both, I would say, were... not fully ourselves."

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:39 pm
The smile that broke across Ruth's face was not pleasant, it was cold and calculating and if she was the sort who enjoyed the sound of her own voice, she would have chided him for making the mistake of giving her carte blanche. Instead, she gestured for the wait staff to attend and surprisingly pointed to only two items.

When they got to the heart of the matter, Ruth was tempted, so very tempted to feign ignorance, to retreat to her standby ways of beating around the bush, and talking in circles. But she was being more honest with herself now that she was a her third year at Amityville and had escaped the shadow of her Superiors.

So she nodded. Then gestured to the area of her heart and then to his.

Aria Starstone
I keep thinking I've already replied only to find I haven't...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm
When he said he was good for it, he meant it, and didn't even glance at her menu to check what Ruth was ordering. His family sent him enough funds that he suspected he could afford a good size house in Town once school was over with the spare. In the meantime, he calmly ordered for himself, and sat back to watch his companion again.

Her gestures caused his dark skin to go darker at the cheeks as he blushed, embarrassed by what he could TELL she was referring to. By Anubis' left ear, she didn't beat around the bush, and she definitely brought up the most awkward part of any of their interlude in that world. The Dream-In-The-Dream. He bit his lip for a long moment, then sighed a little and nodded. "Right, straight to the point. Yes, that dream happened. No, I am not comfortable with it. It was... not at all something I consider to be like me at all. If I could forget it, sans trauma of some nature, I would. As it seems unlikely at this time, I would rather, instead, slide it into the depths of my memory as 'Something To Pretend NEVER HAPPENED.' I am rather hoping you would be of similar thought?" He found a small pang in his heart, which surprised him, though he was able to keep THAT absolutely off his face, when he said it. Apparently the dream had a weird effect on him. But the main effect was discomfort and he'd RATHER get rid of it.

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:01 pm
Ruth beamed, pleased that she didn't need to elaborate on anything further. It seemed she and the other boil were on the same page when it came to how they were going to deal with the situation. Normally she would have buried it, allowed it to fester until it could no longer be ignored, but that wasn't how she wanted to live her life.

So she gave him a thumbs up and a bright smile before extending her hand to him.

Aria Starstone

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces