Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cash4Trash Gaia Purge

Back to Guilds

Cash4Trash Purge-ticipants helping to reduce clutter on Gaia. 

Tags: Cash4Trash, Purge, Declutter, Trading, Dumpster 

Reply Purge Postings
Welcome! - You Survived the Purge - now get your banner!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:03 pm
Welcome and thank you for joining the Guild I finally made for all of you devoted Purgers!

This Guild will be your go to place to stay in the loop of Purge related business.
Keep an eye on the Guild Announcements so that you can be informed of important Things and Stuff. xd

**MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS ENABLED!!**

"Things and Stuff" include:
  • Updates
  • Fun Facts
  • Events/Contests/Drawings
  • Notices for delays to trades/temp closings
  • Thank you's
  • AND other exciting things!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thu May 12, 2016 5:39 pm
Neziar
Do you have a banner for your thread? People could add them to their own threads or signatures in order to spread the word. I'd be happy to add a link in my sig.

Until this dear soul inquired.. I had never even thought about making a banner for my quest. sweatdrop

"I SURVIVED THE PURGE!" BANNER AVAILABLE FOR PURGE-TICIPANTS.
MESSAGE ME TO GET YOURS!! (Ask me about customization!)

(Thank you, Atikori, for making me think of adding this on here by asking me for banners.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:28 pm
This is so exciting!! I'm not a big guild person but I'll try to check this out and comment from time to time. emotion_yatta I know you made this for us but I can't help but feel happy for you too! heart It's a pretty big accomplishment running your own guild~  

xtars

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:58 pm
xtars
This is so exciting!! I'm not a big guild person but I'll try to check this out and comment from time to time. emotion_yatta I know you made this for us but I can't help but feel happy for you too! heart It's a pretty big accomplishment running your own guild~

I'm just hoping it will make things easier in the long haul.. I don't really need ANOTHER thing to manage but oh well.. xd now I have Cash4Trash - the Purge, Cache 4 Trash - for alchemy exchange, Gallery of Garbs for my outfits.. I feel like I'm missing one... and now this Guild. rofl I invited all 300+ so hoping there will be a good turn out! I feel bad just messaging people that most likely used this for a one time deal... unlike some of you hard core folks who have been Purging strong since day one AND STILL some how have more things.. xp heart

Love you all. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:14 pm
Cash4Trash
xtars

I'm just hoping it will make things easier in the long haul.. I don't really need ANOTHER thing to manage but oh well.. xd now I have Cash4Trash - the Purge, Cache 4 Trash - for alchemy exchange, Gallery of Garbs for my outfits.. I feel like I'm missing one... and now this Guild. rofl I invited all 300+ so hoping there will be a good turn out! I feel bad just messaging people that most likely used this for a one time deal... unlike some of you hard core folks who have been Purging strong since day one AND STILL some how have more things.. xp heart

Love you all. 4laugh

I'm sure it will! I can see how it's a hassle to PM everyone about new installments haha. This will be a convenience for us all c:
And OMG you're running everything!! XD What's next, the entire Gaia website?? Lol but srsly you're amazing heart I'd be stressed out just by the sheer number of threads if I were you lolz
Y'know, I've still got a ton of crap just wasting away in my invent but I think I've become so desensitized to it all that it's doesn't really bother me anymore...but that's UNACCEPTABLE!! emotion_0A0 I. MUST. PURGE. Let me send you a trade now.  

xtars

It Is Wednesday My Dudes

Super Gekko

11,100 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:41 am
Thank you for your hard work! Let's keep purging! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:33 am
What a lovely idea! Thanks for inviting me! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

bitchboy butterbean

Anxious Husband

20,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Buggin' 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 pm
So donating to the guild would be a shortcut for donating to you, right?
(I've kind of forgotten how guilds work since I haven't been in a functioning one in years)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:38 am
Misubito
So donating to the guild would be a shortcut for donating to you, right?
(I've kind of forgotten how guilds work since I haven't been in a functioning one in years)

I did notice that - thank you! but honestly, I have NO idea... sweatdrop redface  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Ava Akira

32,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 pm
Thanks 4 creating this GUILD heart & thanks 4 the invite heart
Thought I would never get to post once accepted due to the required
small donation button that would only accept increments of 999999 GOLD @ a time rolleyes but that is now done & I'm here & excited to be a small part of what u have created all on your own...CONGRATS! U deserve it heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:24 pm
Ava Akira
Thanks 4 creating this GUILD heart & thanks 4 the invite heart
Thought I would never get to post once accepted due to the required
small donation button that would only accept increments of 999999 GOLD @ a time rolleyes but that is now done & I'm here & excited to be a small part of what u have created all on your own...CONGRATS! U deserve it heart

Awe. redface you didn't have to donate anything! but thank you. And thanks for the congrats.. I just decided to make this a few days ago.. invited everyone that has ever Purge-ticipated. very touched that so many have joined already... crying means a lot. thanks again. emotion_hug  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Ava Akira

32,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:32 pm
UR most welcome & was happy to donate & glad that your GUILD is attracting others...must have something to do with YOU! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm
Are there any links for banners? I'd love to put one in my signature~  

Atikori

Melodious Codger

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:39 pm
Atikori

ooo! yes! Thank you for asking! I could have sworn I sent you one in a message at some point, but I may have missed you... after all I was managing everything one message at a time before.. sweatdrop - check your mail in a moment. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm
Cash4Trash
Atikori

ooo! yes! Thank you for asking! I could have sworn I sent you one in a message at some point, but I may have missed you... after all I was managing everything one message at a time before.. sweatdrop - check your mail in a moment. 3nodding

Thank you! You probably did send it, I just missed it. I'll look again~  

Atikori

Melodious Codger

Purge Postings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out