• Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:10 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

It's not my fault I'm dangerous...

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍Keita's eyes slowly opened once he felt the vibrations from his phone on his arm. He frowned as he sat up on his bed catching his phone in his palm before it fell to the ground. The snake set the device on his nightstand while he lifted his arms and started to stretch. After the stretch S decided to get up from his bed and walk to the bathroom to freshen up before he went to the shoot. He went over to start the shower, undressing, he stepped inside and starting washing himself.

Finishing up in the bathroom Keita closed the door behind him. A towel wrapped around his waist the snake walked over towards his closet stepping into it and picked out an outfit. He allowed his towel to fall from his body and he pulled on a long sleeved gray top and black pants along with socks and gray dress shoes. As he left from his closet Keita tossed his car keys from his night stand into his hand and slid his phone into his back pocket.

Hearing the last ding from the elevator indicating that this was his floor, Keita stepped out of the elevator into the parking lot getting to his black convertible and closing the door behind him. The snake pulled his phone from his pocket checking to see if any agents messaged him. He wanted to double-check he was going at the time he was scheduled. Seeing that everything was as it was suppose to be he set his phone down into the cup holder. S then slid his main key into the ignition starting the car and pulled out of the parking spot and drove out the parking lot and headed towards the model agency building.

After an hour of driving Keita finally turned into the lot of the building and pulled into his parking spot. Before he unbuckled his seatbealt he squinted out his tinted windows trying to make out if there were any suspcious looking being around. The snake wasn't in the mood for unnecessary questioning from the paparazzi and the screaming from fans. He smiled to himself when he found no one in the area that didn't belong. S grabbed his phone from the cup holder seeing the LED green light blinking he turned his phone screen on seeing a email notification from one of his agents.

New Employee.. Another model I'm going to be working with?! Kei's thoughts screaming at him. He shook his head as he finished reading the email. They realize i'm not fond on sharing the camera.. The snake shrugged raising a bit to slide his phone back into his back pocket. He pulled the keys from the ignition and closed his door he walked to the front watching his headlights waiting for them to flash once to indicate his car was locked. Kei turned and walked swiftly to the entrance rushing inside. "Where's that model?" he whispered his eyes wandering the room. The snake walked to the front desk checking in and he began walking to his shoot hoping to meet his "partner" soon.

🐍

"I'm not as kind as you believe."

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:36 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

And wash the blood from both my hands

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He'd been awake for hours and was ready to go back to sleep. His new agent had forced him to get to the set over an hour early, which meant being awake 3 hours prior to that, all the while claiming he'd be late otherwise. When he had finally finished getting ready and walked the few miles to the new building he was in a sour mood. He wasn't the type to openly get annoyed and so when he got to the front desk and asked where he was supposed to wait he smiled amiably and got the girl before him blushing. She finally managed to mumble instructions to him and so he winked one amber eye before walking off and down a hallway. He scowled a bit once out of view but then sighed and ran a hand through his short silver-blonde messed hair. He hated having to keep it short for this new job, but he'd been told he looked to feminine with such long hair.

Finally he reached a door which he shoved open hastily. Within were several people setting up, others chatting, none of which he knew or cared to. He quickly found a spot by a back dark wall to stand, leaning lazily against it and tapping a finger against his crossed arm. He wanted to go home and release this stupid spell of human appearance. As far as he knew no one had been told what he was here and he wanted to keep it that way. Sure he planned to use some of his more useful abilities for his profession, but specifics were his secret.

Except of course for the man who was approaching him with a dark look on his face. Silas smirked a bit as the agent approached, but the other male didn't look nearly as pleased."I told you to get here an hour ago!" He said angrily, but Silas just shrugged.

"You always tell me to get here so early, i'm still early right?" He said offhandedly, the other exhaled and looked annoyed.

"You are only five minuets early, five! No time to get anything done!" He waved a hand to emphasize his point but Silas just yawned. He'd pulled on a black tank top and some black sweat pants this morning but now wondered if he should have worn at least one other color. Even his tennis shoes were black, but it was easy to match clothes this way, and they contrasted so vividly with his pale skin and hair. But right then he could see the agent scouring him and looking on with disapproval at his choice in clothes for his first day here. Silas gave him a dismissive wave and the agent shrugged and started to walk away to discuss something with a photographer. "Just remember that i'm the only one willing to work with you here, at least try to be pleasant to the others." Silas just gave a mocking half salute before watching on once more with disinterest at the activity around him.

I can't see the ending
There are people who know my every secret
I'm tired of pretending

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC~hope this is ok, i'm not very good at first few posts when using a new character><"

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍Keita pulled his phone from his pocket and opened his text messages. He scrolled down his list of number and found his agent's number, pressed onto it and began texting the other as he wandered down the hallway. Nearly walking into the door S stopped walking and looked up to see his assigned shoot, he reached for the knob but paused as he leaned in peeking into the room seeing agents and crew members roaming around, Kei's eyes spotted an striking individual who was leaned against the wall. Assuming that was the other model the snake he narrowed his eyes a frown growing on his lips.

S twisted the knob and entered the room his eyes glued to his phone his finger hitting the screen rapidly. Finally finishing his message he pressed send and placed his phone back into his pocket. The snake looked up from his phone and up at the room seeing his agent he glared and the other shrugged specifying he had received his models message.
We'll talk about this after the photoshoot. He mouthed to Kei which caused Keita to groan and walk over to his seat and slumped down onto it. He didn't care that he may of gave off a childish vibe at the moment he was frustrated with his agent for not telling him a head of time.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

(occ: It's fine love. Your post is pretty. emotion_yatta )
volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:57 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He'd been standing there alone a few more moments when he noticed someone else enter the room. Normally he wouldn't take much notice but he was rather interested when it didn't seem that this person was part of the crew. He watched on as the other male tapped furiously as his phone, presumably texting. He then watched as the other sat, and was a bit amused at the silent tantrum that appeared to be happening. His agent hadn't told him he'd be working with another model today, but he also wasn't told any other specifics either. Though this was the first time working directly with this man he'd known him through their work for some years now and each liked pushing the others buttons. Silas was just better at it and wasn't bothered by the agents attempts at trouble making.

He wondered if the others agent also hadn't mentioned this and if that was what was causing the annoyance. Silas' lip twitched almost as if to grin but his expression stayed empty, eyes cool and direct as he again returned to looking around the room. Finally a girl approached him and he pushed himself away from the wall and smile down to her. "Can I help you miss?" He asked sweetly, his voice was a strange mix of feminine and masculine, mostly because he rarely felt a hard line between the two for his own identity.

She fluttered a bit before finally speaking. "We are about ready to start if you don't mind changing." She then gestured to a rack of clothes and he decided to have a little fun at her expense. He swiftly pulled his tank top over his head and exposed his thin but slightly toned abdomen. He then hooked a finger in his pants as if to strip and watched from the corner of his eye while her face turned Crimson. "Uh, sir there's a changing area." She stumble weakly. He gave her another sweet smile, though it didn't reach his eyes she didn't seem to notice.

"Ah, thank you." He said gently before walking away from her towards the clothing and behind a make shift divider. He didn't really understand the need for such things since he spent much of his time in and out of clothes, but some people didn't seem to be so carefree. As he changed into the clothes he was handed he looked towards a mirror that sat on one of the small tables used for fixing hair and applying make up when needed. His features were slightly feminine, but just as his voice no one ever questioned it since he was obviously male. He had attributed these features to his changing of forms, figuring that being in the middle in many aspects was easier to meld between them. This also made his job easier in some ways, but he wondered if it wasn't also an inconvenience.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🐍 Feeling eyes on him he decided to peek from the corner of his eye at the other model whose eyes was now on the clothing designer whom he was flirting with nonchalantly. When Kei caught the other removing his tank top his eye opened more and looked the male's body over. He soon looked away missing the other model about to pull down his pants and grabbed the end of his long-sleeved top slightly pulling it up to look down at his tan toned abdomen, he frowned and slowly turned his eye back over seeing the male walking away to change behind a shift divider. S felt pressure applied onto his shoulder he looked over to see the familiar hand of his agent's. He sighed and shook his head ignoring it he turned his attention onto the designer who was walking her way over. The model stood and took the clothes from her hand with a quick smile in return and started for his divider to change behind.

Keita removed the last piece of clothing he had on, his gray long sleeved. He looked down and stuck his tongue out as he analyzed every detail on his half naked body using the mirror. He started putting on the clothes that the designer made for him. The model adjusted the collar of his black collared shirt after pulling the dark gray sweater on after and pulled on the blue denim jeans and slid his gray dress shoes back on. S observed himself in the mirror, seeing that everything matched, he nodded and left from behind the divider and back to his seat.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

(occ: sorry it's short It'll get longer as it progresses. Promise ^^)
volo morior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:36 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He finished changing quickly, now he wore a black and white horizontal striped t-shirt under a thin open black jacket. He then pulled on the pair blue jeans that he felt were too tight to be comfortable. He was even thrown a pair of white sneakers to wear instead of his tennis shoes. Once dressed he straightened himself out and looked in the mirror before wondering how people thought this stuff was wearable in the daily world. He'd much rather wear baggy mismatched junk from his closet.

He walked back out and saw the other male had also been changed, and so he approached him and sat in a nearby chair. He sat with legs spread and elbows on his knees, leaning forward before tilting his head so he could see the others face. He gave half a charming smile but as usual it was only superficial. "You a regular here?" He asked, trying to sound friendly and light. He hated acting like this but it was easier than being hostile off the bat.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~no worries smile

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍"Been here for quite a while actually." S answered the other while watching the crew arrange the cameras as they organized the set. He slowly turned his face toward the other model and looked his face over. The snake frowned "That smile seems forced." he said crossing his arms as he looked off to see his agent walking their way and a groaned escaped from his mouth."I hope you're being nice to the model you'll be working with from now on." Kei refrained from allowing venom to fill his fangs to bite and kill his agent as he glared at him. "I'm being sweet enough." he replied dropping his arms to his sides and his palms onto his thighs. "Honestly, I think you should cheer up. With your new parter you'll both become big and a bigger paycheck." his agent said as he eyed the snake. Keita sighed remaining quiet after a moment he pushed himself up from his chair and walked away from the two males and over to the photographer to discuss the work he'd be doing for the day.

"A couple?!" The snake hissed, "First I'm not told about my "part-ner" next the two of us take pictures together which was perfectly fine but now we're suppose to act as a couple to help the community recognize gays and inspire them?" he shook his head and walked off. They can not be serious. None of this was told to me.." Kei said quietly to himself he raised a hand and waved, "I'm going out to the back and no need to follow me, I just got some thinking I need to do." he said walking out the door and down the hall pushing open the back door and stepping outside. The snake tilted his head back as he looked at the sky naming the clouds as they slowly passed by. He then sighed and walked further into the back finding his spot on the grass, he sat down and laid back and went into thought closing his eyes in the process.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:50 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

When the other first spoke he thought he'd fooled another with his pretty face and sweet voice, but when the other said it looked forced a slight gleam entered the males dark eyes but vanished just as quickly as he dropped the smile when the others agent approached. He listed to them converse and felt a bit bored, he didn't care much if he worked with someone or not but it seemed his new parter wasn't as thrilled. When the other walked away the agent gave a quick apology and Silas just grinned as if he understood. The other then left him as well as he sat brooding for a moment with a blank expression.

But this didn't last long as him own agent came up and seemed to be fuming. "Don't tell me you already got the other model to hate you." He said angrily but Silas just shrugged.

"I was actually nice to him, but he said it seemed forced." He tilted his head up to look at the male behind him who had gone from furious to exasperated.

"If you don't like him we can get you a different job, I've heard he dosnt really like the whole set up as is so-" he stopped when he noticed that Silas was just looking at him, expression unreadable.

"Actually I like things this way, it's interesting. I could have a lot of fun with this." He looked back forward and heard a large sigh behind him.

"I'd actually prefer you hating this kid, it's more annoying when you "like" someone than when you hate them. But I know better than to argue, I always lose anyways. Regardless where did he go off to? We have to start soon."

"How should I know, go ask his agent." Silas said waving a dismissive hand over his shoulder.

"No what? If you find him so interesting go find him yourself. You have 10 minuets or I'll schedule a meet and greet with your fans for the weekend." With that the other stalked off and Silas shot him a dark glare. Finally he pushed himself up and started off in the direction the other had gone.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:30 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍The snake remained in the grass on his back enjoying the cool breeze and the heat hitting his face from the sun. He pushed the sleeves from the top up his arms and pulled it from his stomach onto his chest, his stomach bare. After a moment of thinking he decided to sit up and looked towards the building. Adjusting his sleeves Keita heard the back door opening and he watched the other model walking his ways. He raised an eyebrow, assuming they must be ready the snake stood and pulling his shirt down covering his stomach and brushed pieces of grass off from his shirt and behind him on his pants. "They really sent you out here to fetch me?" Kei asked frowning and staying where he stood.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

when he exited the building he saw a grassy area and was a bit surprised considering so much around here was concrete and buildings. He looked around for a moment before seeing the other male who was sitting. He waited for the other to stand, look lay at him blankly. When he spoke he gave half a shrug. "My agent has a poor sense of humor, and an even worse sense of judgement. He wants us to be friendly and all, or so he says." He didn't bother smiling to the other as he had before, and he didn't speak with a sweet voice. Why bother if this boy could tell it was all a lie? In a way it was a bit freeing, there was only the agent who had known he wasn't all smiles and flirting before. "Anyways they want to start the shoot, so unless you're quitting you should get inside." He turned and began walking back inside, arms crossed loosely over his chest since his jeans pockets were too tight to shove his hands in.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:23 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍Keita sensed the change in the other model and followed after him. "Well if that's the case and you're starting to show your "true self". What's your name?" he asked as they both entered the building. "Mines Keita." As the two entered into the room he ignored the glare he received from his agent, rolled his eyes and walked over towards the set waiting to be told what to do. "I want the two of you right here in front of the camera obviously, but Keita I want your arms wrapped around Silas's neck and for the both of you to look alive. As for Silas just place your hands onto his hips. Lightly if its too much of a bother to actually hold onto him." The photographer instructed as he grabbed both the male's arms and pushed them to where he wanted them located. Keita shrugged and faced the other looking into his eyes. "Ah, yeah keep your eyes locked onto one another now for the arm positions." The snake nodded as he moved further in towards Silas and wrapped his arms around the male's neck. His keen sense of smell kicking in as his tongue started to flick inside of his mouth getting a scent that wasn't human, the snake slightly raised an eyebrow at the other but shook it off while lowering his brow deciding to save the question for later.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:35 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

he gave the other a brief look, but shrugged. "Its a lot of trouble to lie to someone who knows its a lie. And you can call me what you want but my name is Silas." He then continued back towards where he came. When they made it back inside Silas glanced around until he saw his agent who was tucking his phone away with a tired expression. He took that as the signal he'd made it in time to avoid fan torment this weekend and was pleased with himself. He then tuned back in to the chatter of the photographer before getting place on the set. He smiled politely to the man, his facade back in force. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just your model and will do what ever you ask." He was good at lying to people, it's what he did on a daily basis. When the other male wrapped his arms around his neck, noting the look he was getting and just gave a dim smirk. It wouldn't be surprise if this close the other male had noticed some other c***k in his defenses.

He kept his Amber eyes locked on the others as instructed, they were bright in color but dim in expression. He plastered a soft expression onto his face, one that he assumed lovers would have while holding each other before wrapping his arms around the others waist. He pulled the other male slightly into him, wondering momentarily if normal people's heart would thump a beat quicker like this, if they would feel more than dim amusement at how another reacted. Was this a dull way to look at life?

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍Thrilled that the shooting was over Keita unwrapped his arms from the creature's neck and eyed him, his golden orbs looked the male down. Kei then reached down and grabbed Silas's wrist. "Come with me for a moment and then we'll be going our separate ways." Pulling the other with him waving a hand to reassure the worried look his agent had and left the room. Kei paused for a moment thinking of where to go, restrooms.. he nodded to himself looking back at the other as he pulled him down the hall seeing the bathroom door from the corner of his eye caused Keita to stop, turn and push the door open with his free hand letting himself and the other male in with him.

"Obviously to me you're not human and the curiosity has been eating at my mind during the entire photo shoot" Kei explained as he let Silas's hand go and turned to face him. "So what are you?" he asked while crossing his arms his snake-like tongue flicking in the process.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

volo morior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

When the shoot was done he was a bit glad, he just wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep a few more hours, if he agent was willing to let him. But no sooner had they finished then he was being dragged along by the guy he had assumed wanted nothing to do with him. He caught sight of his agent who wore an incredulous look and just smiled back as if he knew where he was getting dragged along too.

When he was finally pulled into the bathroom he leaned back against a wall, arms crossed loosely while he awaited the other to speak. His face betrayed no emotion, but a dim flicker was in his eyes, a mild curiosity. When the other posed his question a smile almost flicked across his face. So the other had noticed another thing that so many had not. But this wasn't a secret that he would give up so easily. He waited a long moment before speaking, tone even but stern. "You arnt human either though are you? So why should it matter that I'm not?" He stared hard at the male before him, he'd spent so long ensuring his image as a human, he didn't want to change that. "Regardless thats my little secret, and I don't divulge it to anyone willingly." He spoke now a bit lighter, almost playful, but his eyes remained dark.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~wrote this on my phone so sorry for typos, tried to proof read lol

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:21 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

User Image

...and Venomous.

🐍"I know that I'm not human. I didn't say there was anything wrong with you being different just as me." The snake said as he looked down and thought for a moment. "I didn't believe you would tell me as soon as I asked. I mean I'd love to know the person whom I'm supposedly going to be working with for some time now." he explained honestly while averting his eyes. "Which i'm still getting use to." He muttered his eyes moving back on Silas. Keita decided to take a few steps closer to the other male. "Well if you decide to play the secret game atleast tell me how you feel about us having to act as a couple and holding onto each other." He said frowning, "or maybe you don't care? I've watched your attitude.. It doesn't seem like you're into what you do." He added his golden orbs boring into the other's.

S felt his phone vibrating inside of the pants he was given from the designer. Sighing he reached into his pocket and his eyes scanned the text he received from his agent.
"What are you doing with that other model?! You better not cause him to quit. I will not go through this again Keita." Keita sighed as he finished typing and pressed send. He shook his head as he put his phone back into place and placed both hands onto his hip and went back to eyeing the other individual. "So?"

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

(Ooc: Don't worry(: I typed this one and the one before on my phone as well xD)
volo morior

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces