Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] Hot Garbage (Reaper and Lovely Corpse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:10 pm
The sun was beating down on the hot asphalt of the city and a distinctive stink wafted out of the alleyways. It was the day before garbage collection day, which for Reaper meant it was the best day of the week to go picking. Most of the time what the stallion scrounged up did belong in the trash, but sometimes things would end up in there by accident. Things that were perfectly fine and maybe even a little valuable. Of course, the carousel wasn't particularly picky. He'd pulled out sticky keyboards and cracked monitors. Mostly, he just heaped what he pulled out into various piles in his house. Various piles which rapidly got removed by Valkyrie or Error.

Knee deep in a dumpster, Reaper dug through the filth, bits of old food spattering his coat. An old banana peel was tangled up in his hair and there was a strange orange smudge on his left side. Wading through the trash, the stallion muttered curses under his breath as he pulled up yet another carton of curdled milk. Thus far his efforts had yet to produce something of interest to him and he was rapidly growing frustrated.

NeonMace
Ahhh! Sorry, i got called in to work and then i totally forgot! @x@

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:42 pm
Despite the heat, Lovely Corpse found herself out on a similar mission to Reaper's -- instead, however, she was looking for freshly dead things and creepy-crawlies to jar up. Also, much like Reaper, the mare was low on luck and could hardly find anything of worth; either it had been dead too long or nothing at all otherwise. Upbeat, she hardly let it bother her as she had that permanent smile on her face.

Trotting past the particular dumpster that Reaper currently occupied, the noise and muttering caught Lovely Corpse's attention. Her blue, black and white eyes looked up with great focus to land on the black stallion in question. Despite the grime, he was quite a sight and interested her -- in fact, the garbage hardly deterred her; it just meant he was more of kin.

Moving her long hair away, the mare sat and watched in momentary silence as Reaper continued to dig through the trash, smile still in place.

cursedandwandering
omg it's okay! i actually forgot all about this myself ; u ;

DystopicRhythm

Eloquent Giver

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:11 pm
NeonMace

Reaper gave a snort at the sound of another's hooves coming down the alleyway. The large stallion swung his head up to glare out of the dumpster at whoever was coming to disturb him. Surely it was so do gooder who had a problem with him rifling through the trash. Unfortunately for them, the carousel wasn't particularly fond of listening to such complaints.

Green eyes alighting upon a rather strange looking mare, Reaper paid no mind to her dark eyes or sharp teeth. He was already prepared to chew someone out and it didn't matter if they had a mouth that could take a chunk out of them.

"What the hell are you grinning about?" He spat, staring down at the little mare as she approached.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 am
cursedandwandering

Despite Reaper's harsh tongue, Lovely Corpse continued to stare with the grin in question. At first, the only response given was a tilt of her head, black eyes wide and piercing without malice.

After an agonizing moment of silence, the mare sat herself down and straightened her head. "Wha'cha look'n f'r?" she asked, not even bothering to move the bits of long, thick hair that had fallen across her face. Lovely Corpse didn't seem at all bothered by what the stallion was necessarily.

DystopicRhythm

Eloquent Giver

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:07 pm
NeonMace

A growl escaped the stallions muzzle as the teal mare shrugged off his question and replied with one of her own. His tail gave an angry twitch, that might actually have just been swatting off a fly.

"Why the hell should i tell you?" Reaper spat, one hoof raised as if he were about to step out of the dumpster to chase her out. Of course, the carousel never actually went dumpster diving with anything particular in mind. It always proved much more fruitful to him if he just looked about for anything that stood apart from the rest. Of course some things were more valuable and useful than others, like the electronics he always pulled out if he stumbled across them.

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games