Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:27 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Dahlia and Syrius Lionwing's Fluke.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Syrius Lionwings Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm
User ImageFlicking her ears she looked around the grassy plains that she was currently located. She had just recently started branching out from her families location and was enjoying the warm breeze as it tickled her hocks. Butterflies danced around and she smiled gleefully as she watched them fluttering about. It was quite a nice day and she let out a soft sigh as she dipped her head and nipped at a few blades of grass. While she wasn't a strict herbivore she did enjoy sweet grass now and again.

Lifting her head she looked around and stretched her wings out to allow the sun to soak into the feathers, warming them. It was a rather enjoyable feeling and she kept them extended for a moment more and then returned them to her side. She was contemplating going for a short flight but decided she would just stick to the meadow for now.
WC: 152

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:38 am
User Image

Fluke was happily flying, as always he was looking for a challenge, looking for the next big thing. He'd flown across a deep forest, leapt a canyon without using his wings and recruited a new buddy in to his new antics in the past few weeks, all of these adventures though simply made him want to search out the next big thing in his life.

The green field opened up before him and it was hard for him to miss the bright pink filly against the natural colour below. Closing his wings he dropped from the clouds, opening his wings in a loud crack landing in a flurry of feathers and a confident grin.

"Hello!" He grins folding his wings against his back. "You're hard to miss."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 am
User Image

The sound of wings opening startled her for a moment and she sidestepped as the stallion landed not to far away. She shifted her wings against her side as she looked at him for a moment and realized he wasn't too much of a threat. He had really just startled her. "Hi! You scared me for a second there." She said looking him over again. "Unlike you I have a hard time blending in with surroundings." There was a bit of a laugh in her voice as she spoke. "I'm Dahlia, what is your name?" She really liked the way he looked, his markings were peculiar.
WC: 106

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:18 pm
The dark stallion chuckled "sorry didn't mean to startle you. My name is Fluke." He grinned a confident grin and lowered his head in a slight bow. If nothing else his father had taught him to be a gentleman around ladies even if he accidentally scared the bajeebus out of them.

"Dahlia." He rolled her name off his tongue and gave a serious nod. "Yep, it suits you." He smiles flickering his long plaited tail. "Being a boring colour isn't all it's cracked up to be, you can get lost in a crowed, be missed if every one else is really colourful. Not that I ever really have that problem, much too loud for that." He raises both of his brows "sorry I'm rambling, I just, I couldn't help but notice you, your coat is so shiny."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

She shook her head and gave him a small smile. "You don't have to apologize. I was just lost in my thoughts is all." She said flicking her wings slightly against her body as she looked him over for a moment as he introduced himself and gave a small bow of his head. That was very nice of him to do. She flushed slightly when he said her name suited her and she gave him a shy smile. "I hardly think your color is boring." She said to him with a slight flush. She really did like looking at him, though looks weren't always everything but he seemed intriguing to her. "Oh it's quite alright, I don't mind listening to you talk." She paused a moment and glanced down at her colors, "Why thank you." She really wasn't used to such compliments.
WC: 142

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

The dark male smiled and twitched his ears his blood red eyes settled on her. She seemed shy for a moment, he didn't really have much experience with females, he didn't have any sisters and his mother, well she was his mum so she wasnt really a girl. He liked the way she reacted though so he decided to continue on down this path.

"I'm going for a fly down to the canyon, do you want to come? I'm trying to jump it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:40 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"I would love to come with you." She said with a smile. Though she wasn't sure what he meant by jump it. Like without using his wings? She was certain she'd find out once they got there at the very least. "Do you often do tricks that?" While he had wings it could still be dangerous to attempt stuff like that, if you threw your wings open too late or didn't condition properly you could hurt yourself fairly bad.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:15 am
Nodding at the bright pink mare he trotted on ahead of her his tail wafting happily behind him. "My mother, she doesn't have any wings, its my father that let me inherit the gift of flight. My mum though, she always taught me to train my legs too. What would happen if i broke a wing? If I had to run out of danger instead of fly, what would I do? So I started jumping the ravine and running when I had the thought to. It drives lucky insane but she knows I never try and jump too wide a gap." He grins broadly. "My mother named me Fluke because I always manage to get through some how. "

astoriafallen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 pm
Everything began to make sense as he continued on and she gave a small lift of her head as she realized why he had spoken like he had. "That's a really good thing to do." She said with thoughtful nod. She preferred walking over flying but she still flew long distances to make sure she had a decent stamina worked up. You never knew when you might need to fly for long distances without a break.

"Who is lucky?" She asked him curiously, was it a sibling or perhaps a love interest? She suddenly found herself curious to know if this male had a love life. Shifting her wings against her side as she followed him and she gave a light laugh at his namesake. "I say she named you well then. I'm named after a flower and my father." She said thoughtfully.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:03 pm
"Lucky? She's my friend she's a little Jackal who my mother asked to watch me." He chuckles and shakes his head. "She's like my nanny, always nagging but she's my best friend too. I know she only means well." He nods an affirmative lifting his forelegs in a jaunty manner his hooves playing with the air. "My mums pretty smart. Still she should know I'm pretty much old enough to look after myself."

He pulls to a stop and nods ahead, the red colour of the open revive ahead of them. "A flower, that's understandable, when I first saw you I thought you looked like the most beautiful rose." He grins broadly and continues to trot forwards pausing to look back and wait for her "You wanna jump with me? I'll find us a little gap."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:12 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"That's kind of neat! I have a companion too, he's not around right now. He's a bird. Perhaps you will meet him!" She said excitedly at the prospect of the idea. "Maybe lucky will come around and I can meet her?" She asked him with a bit of a hopeful expression upon her face.

She watched as they came towards the canyon and then looked back towards him and flushed slightly when he spoke. "Oh, that is very kind of you to say." She stumbled on her words a bit saying it but managed it out without too much difficulty. She wasn't used to compliments such as that.

"Oh! I'd love to jump with you." She said with an excited dance.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 am
"Sure I'd love you to meet Lucky, she'd find you lovely too." He grins and trots further up the ravine stopping at a gap that wasnt too wide, an easy jump for any horse, even a little one.

"Its great having little buddies even if they are constantly worried about you." With that he took a few steps back and ran for the gap soaring through the air his wings tightly clipped to his back his hooves reaching for the opposite side of the rocky opening. He landed easily in a flurry of dust. He laughed kicking up a little sand storm in his excitement. "Come, I'll catch you if you fall."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 am
Syrius Lionwing

She couldn't help but flush slightly. His compliments were so nice and he was very different than Bayonet, a very lovely stallion she had met a while back. It seemed like eons in her mind now.

"I agree, they're very nice to have. Especially when they listen to your problems or give you advice." She said with a small smile.

Watching him jump the gap and offer to catch her if she fell she couldn't help but just look at him with warmth in her eyes. He was very sweet. She had never jumped a gap before so she took a moment to look at it and remembered what he had done. Taking a few steps back she got enough space for her to gain some momentum then ran forward and leaped.

She forced her front legs forward in an arch as her hind legs pushed off with great force and she kept her wings tucked to her body. The wind sailed across them but didn't create any resistance and she landed a few steps away from Fluke and then cantered in a loop towards his side.

"That was exhilarating." Her heart was racing in her chest, it was so strange to soar like that without wings. It was exciting!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 am
The dark stallion chuckled happily as she joined him. He wasnt sure if she would jump at first, he had asked other winged horses in the past to do it, even his own father at one point, but most of them didn't want to. His father had a sort of good reason, he couldn't get up the speed.

Watching her jump and finding the joy in wingless flight he gave a hearty neigh as she joined him. He turned his head and nuzzled her neck. "I know its the most amazing ride." He grins "Knowing you can fall but making it any way. No ones ever taken the jump with me before. Especially others with wings."

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces