Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I have a big beer belly but still not satisfied!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:54 pm
My belly still seems kind of flabby. What I want is a nice hard solid ball belly that's hard to the touch and really round. I won't feel satisfied now until my belly is really really hard and round and I can't grab much fat. HOw do I get my belly to turn hard and solid? It's my new belly goal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:01 am
Having a beer belly feels weird...really really weird. I like it but it just feels weird.

I choose to keep it, in fact I want it to grow really really big and round and really really hard. I don't know why I would want this. I fear for my health. If i go to doctor and he tells me I really need to lose the belly, I'll say to him no, I want to keep it. eek Since I want to keep my beer belly, I'm scared about my organs. Keeping my beer belly, it's just a matter of time until I get a heart attack or something. Apparently by keeping the belly, it could happen any moment, any day. Just hope it isn't too soon. But oh well nobodies perfect. biggrin  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:09 am
Theres no stopping the ball. eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:19 am
Theres an alien living inside of my stomach. I know it. Keeps growing. I have to be carrying something inside my belly. Has to be something living in there. It might be aliens. But whatever it is, there is something living inside my belly and I am carrying it. I feel like a pregnant mom.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:51 am
I'm really concerned for my heart. I feel like that no matter what I do to exert myself, I think my heart rate can't go past 130ish or so. It just can't. It's like that is my beat limit. I hope that isn't bad.

MY Blood pressure is left 166/110 right 179/114. My bottom number is too high but I feel fine. confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 am
i love it when I bloat it out really good. Feels soo kidna hard, and very round. Like everytime I feel my belly, all I feel is a ball. Sometimes I feel like I am touching a ball rather than a belly. But there definitely is a ball in my belly. Or something. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:41 am
I'm back from vacation and now I weigh 195. My belly is huge more than ever. You can definetly tell I have a big round bulge now. eek Now I really look pregnant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 am
So I kissed soo many gaians and still not satisfied. Oh well.
My head is soo weird, I feel soo lightheaded.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, *falls down onto his bed with pillows" . Yeah I can't go on.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:04 am
It's a ball now!!!! O.O I literally have a ball belly now. Soo round and almost hard. It's just soo weird. Why does fat only go to my belly? I look 9 months pregnant. Being a guy is weird. I see my ball belly and I say to myself "wow, that just spells a heart attack". It sucks, we men have to get fat only in our belly area where many internal organs are located. I already have trouble breathing sometimes when I do something intense, gasping for air. I blame the belly, soo round it's putting pressure on my lungs. Running out of room to expand outward so the fat can only go more inward. No room to expand out, it'll instead keep going deeper and deeper in, the more it has to go deeper in, the more it has to go around my organs. And if it gets too intense, like I keep growing it, eventually there will be nothing but fat around my organs, no room to expand outward, and barely no room inward. My whole abdomen area will be fat. Once that happens, I'll probably well can't breathe like barely at all. The fat has to go somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:53 am
I blame you guys for causing me to grow a ball beer belly. You stress me out too much, causing me to grow one. The more I worry about things, the more it will grow. Eventually it will look like I'm suffering from cirrhosis and ascites cuz the belly will be too big and round. The way my belly looks now looks like I am suffering from liver and heart problems, bulge is too great. Since I look pregnant, it could mean I have fluid buildup starting and in the beggining of cirhosis and ascties, and possibly heart failure, has to be cuz the bulge is too great and random.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:31 am
I've been drinking almost everyday now, and my belly is just getting huge and round. I think I have early cirrhosis cuz my upper right side bulges too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:18 am
I'm almost obese now. Only place on my body that isn't fat is my head area. Everywhere else is fat. Especially my belly area. A ball.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 am
I want big ball belly. I want it now. Biggest hardest beach ball belly ever. eek

I know it's unhealthy but obsessions suck, i have a terrible inflation fetish and theres no stopping my belly growth. I don't care about the health problems, I just want a really huge round very very solid rock hard beer belly. crying All I want in life, then I will feel happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:38 am
I don't want a big beer belly anymore. I NEED A BIG BEER BELLY!!!!!! I don't feel right unless my belly is expanded and full. I can't imagine what it feels like to not have a ball belly, I never wanna know. I NEED the ball belly. What would I do without it? My life feels more complete with my ball belly but not complete enough. It needs to get bigger and rounder enough to the point I can't see my feet at all when I stand up or walk. I feel like were always not supposed to be able to see our feet and that we are supposed to have bulging stomachs. At least to me, I feel more safer and comfortable.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm
I've taken this belly inflation thing too far. I don't even wanna know what my organs look like. Probably fat all around them.

I think I already get somewhat slight pressure/chest pain in upper left area which isn't a good sign. Despite that, I still wanna grow my belly. I'm really crazy for wanting a big belly. Even if I were to get severe chest pains, I'm still gonna grow it and never lose it.

I know my organs are at risk, but I don't care. I'm just soo crazy that even if I get chest pains I'm still not loosing it.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff