Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Aftermath (Siddie & Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 pm
"Sammy?" Siddie had returned to her room long enough to pick Clove up for moral support. As it turned out, it had been a good idea to leave the shadow drutten at home, but now that she was back, she could return to the comfort of having its cool little body curled up in her hood or her lap. After that, she'd gone directly over to Sammy's room, looking for her ghoulfriend. She had news, rather important news, and she was still shaky from the stress of all of the news having landed on her within the span of a couple of days.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 pm
Somewhere inside the room Sammy was in her own world plucking away at a guitar while randomly shooing scareons away from her snack plate sitting on top of an old beat up AMP looted from the old battle of the bands. It took her a moment to realize there was knocking before she got up shuffling towards the door.

It swung in easily Sammy cocking her head curiously at Siddie, "Sid? Wasn't sure when you'd be back you said you had something to do." She moved aside, "You alright? You look a little off."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 am
Siddie was still dressed in the rather conservative and formal style in which she had gone to visit the demon household, her outfit less casual than what she generally wore to attend classes and go about her usual business. She had also donned a pair of fingerless lace gloves, which was not unusual, exactly, but wasn't something she'd worn much recently. She slipped into the room, cradling Clove in the crook of one elbow; with her other hand, she reached into a pocket hidden in the flowing skirt of her dress and pulled out a letter, which she handed silently to Sammy.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:56 pm
Sammy had been with Siddie long enough to see the things out of place. Her outfit was rather plain for the ghoul, even in class she leaned towards the extravagant. Always willing to show off just a tad if only because she enjoyed the way it looked. The gloves where also an odd touch, she hadn't worn them in a while and they seemed to be a touch that was out of place in the rather drab outfit she was sporting. Granted even so 'drab' for Siddie was leaps above Sammy who was in a pair of jeans and a thankfully untarnished t-shirt.

The even larger sign that something was up was the lack of a greeting, fingers of bone moved quickly to offer Clove a scratch to the head while a pair of flesh took the offered paper. It wasn't hard to see why Siddie was in such a state as her flicker flames scanned the letter, dilating down till they formed almost solid spheres with slightly tinted iris'.

“I take that whatever you said I didn't need to help with, had something to do with the 'engagement' you had with Barth? Have you responded to your mother?”

”Prolixity”

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm
"The 'engagement' has been dissolved," Siddie answered. "I did send a letter to Mother, though I don't know if it's been delivered yet." She hesitated, clearly strung tense, her hand going to pet Clove for comfort. "I may have used the phrase 'jack you' in it." She swallowed. "It's probably safe to say I'll be disowned shortly. But at least I'm close enough to graduation that it doesn't matter any more."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:57 pm
The spheres of purple flame drifted up from the letter as Sammy read over it again to watch Siddie as she spoke. “Well that's good I'm sure Calder and Zar would enjoy that. Barth too.” At least one of those people on that list was not acutally in Sammy's good graces and shockingly that person was not a demon. Still maybe it would make Calder less of a p***k.

For a moment there was a long pause as Siddie explained what her letter had said. Slowly Sammy put the paper in her hand down moving over to cup Siddie's cheeks. Tilting the ghouls head up to look at Sammy through her usually long bangs.

“Who are you and where is my Siddie? You told your mother jack you?” A wicked grin spread across the ghouls face. “I'm terrible for you, you know that right? That's the letter I would have written back,” regardless of the jest Sammy moved to hug Siddie close feeling the cool heat of the shadow monster, warmer then her own cold form as she pushed a cheek against hers. “It'll be okay. We're both almost done, and I still get a small portion of living funds we can use. We'll manage this annnnd we'll figure out what to do next once we're both done classes.”

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:10 pm
"Calder and Zar were less than gracious." Siddie huffed, shaking her head a little. "I'm sure they'll calm down, but it was trying." She sighed. "I've accepted a commission from Barth for clothing for them, as repayment for the favor he did for me in helping secure my parents' support for so long."

She cuddled up against Sammy, wrapping her arms around her ghoulfriend and resting her head against the zombie's shoulder. Clove climbed up to perch itself on Siddie's shoulders, under her hair and out of the way for the time being. "I didn't see any real alternative," she said. "Well. I suppose I could have been politer, but I was tired of not saying what I meant, for once. I can pick up more alteration work, apply to contests and shops. We'll, we'll figure it out, won't we?" Her voice ended on a wavery note, not quite as certain as she'd sounded at first.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:15 pm
"Zar's always had a sore spot when it's come to us. Outside of that he's rather tolerable. Calder's been bitter about the whole thing from the start like I was at first. Don't worry about them. It's done." When the details of the deal where explained Sammy chuckled, "I dread you'll be making up simple things. Like a sock to match the other one Barth simply couldn't muster the energy to find after it went missing..."

A hand of bone moved to stroke the shadows hair, teasing any tangles hidden in it, even poking in to give Clove a few friendly pokes as the two entwined. "Doesn't matter, with the engagement off in public to them no amount of sweetness would win them over." She pulled back only a bit to study Siddie was she spoke catching the shift in her voice, her own growing softer. "It'll be fine, you could probably get work with Junko too since she's in the same line of work helping her out. Worst case when I get out and I can talk to Nox about being a Trick Or Treater. Assuming Red does anything to prevent me from being a Boogie of some sort. We'll be fine."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:58 pm
"I don't want them to be cross with me ... they're friends. I mean, I think so, anyway," Siddie said anxiously. "Oh dear. Well, I'll be making things for them, I'm sure I can smooth things over in time ... " The comment about the sock made her giggle weakly. "I don't knit, though. I hope I don't have to learn too suddenly."

"I'll find something. I can, I can trap for seeds in the scarefari if all else fails, right?" She shook her head a little. "I'm getting better, I'll find something, and with both of us working we'll manage." She took a breath. Then she burst suddenly into tears, surprising even herself.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 pm
"The whole situation made everyone kind of grumpy. I'm on good terms with Zar now actually, which reminds me I need to pay him a visit he owes me some help on artifact hunting." She paused and for a moment that faintest hint of a blush crept into Sammy's eyes. Which is to say her flames flickered rapidly dancing as she explained further. "I uh, might have given him... those reins I used on you once...." That aside she shrugged, "You always seemed good with fashion, it's just a thought the idea you could work with her."

"Mini pet sitting too, and I promise I'll talk to Red and then Nox if it comes to it. We'll be okay. We'll." She paused as the sudden out burst of tears caught her off guard. One arm around the slightly smaller ghoul Sammy guided Siddie towards the only chair in her room. The large reading chair big enough for Sammy to plop down and tug Siddie into her lap whispering soft shhh as she did so.

"Siddie, what's wrong it's going to be okay, c'mon."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 pm
Siddie let herself be guided, curling up across Sammy's lap and tucking herself close. Between sobs she choked out, "I don't, I don't know -- " She swallowed. "I don't even like my family, I just, it's just." Tears trailed down her shadowy cheeks. "I don't know."

Her stomach clenched. She had no real idea why she was crying, what she'd lost wasn't even something she wanted, but she still felt the loss. She'd been away from her family, practically estranged already, and this was just the last step in the process, the final nail in the coffin. It was still painful, somehow, still a sharp ache in her inky heart.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:34 pm
All Sammy could do was offer soft hushing sounds trying to calm Siddie as she worked to find the words between the tears. Her forehead resting gently against Siddie's own still, cool, and never pulling back as she curled up closer.

"You've been through a lot, we've known it's coming, and it's just, it's a big deal. It is. I...." she paused trying to find the words, "You might not like them, but they where family, and they're gone. It's going to hurt a bit." She shifted again brushing her lips to brush Siddie's own.

"I'm still here."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:22 am
Siddie clung to Sammy, and the tears lasted for a while. Finally the storm passed, and she uncurled a bit, lifting her head and taking a few gulping breaths and fumbling for her handkerchief to wipe her face again. "I'm, I'm sorry," she mumbled, and leaned limply against Sammy, exhausted by the emotions that had snatched her up and shaken her and wrung her out. "Thank you."

She wasn't on her own. She had Sammy, and her friends and her pets, and the school; she was nearly ready for graduation, and she was of legal age. Her parents couldn't keep her from completing her year, and she had learned so much here. She wasn't helpless and unsupported, and she even had some plans in place to go on with. She breathed deeply and dabbed her handkerchief at her cheeks. She could do this.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:14 pm
Sammy made no moves to stop the situation other then soft comforting hushes and cold lips to a slightly warmed forehead. Once Siddie finally calmed down Sammy only shrugged, "Don't be, you don't need to be sorry." She offered another quick kiss, "But you're always welcome."

Still Siddie seemed to be in thought, she was dabbing away at her cheeks as she collected herself, even so Sammy made no moves to dislodge the smaller ghoul. "It'll work out. I've got stuff planned with Zar, and after that I'll do everything I said. Nox. Red. Boogies. I'll look into all of it and I promise I'll pass my final exam. We'll be just fine."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:56 pm
"We'll be okay," Siddie agreed, and heaved a deep sigh, almost involuntarily. "Is this what being an adult is like? Managing all of that on our own? It's no fun," she complained, adopting a not-quite-whining tone, trying to joke about it to keep her spirits up.

She coaxed Clove down from her shoulder into her lap and sat cuddled against Sammy, leaning comfortably on her. "I'll finish that contest thing I was working on," she said, and paused. "You know, that's why this even happened now."

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces