Submit

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:16 pm
******** was passing by me on the sidewalk and thought it was cool to grab my a** and run off like a coward

I wish I'd reacted faster and maced him stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:25 pm
I probably would have thrown my boots at him.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:13 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

I like my boots, tho  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:07 pm
m4r1p0s4
wolf_with_a_dragon

I like my boots, tho

Fair enough. I'd only toss mine because they already scuffed up.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:24 am
Did you at least call the cops on him?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:29 am
Kor Saiyajinkami

Since he ran away so quickly and I can only remember the hat he was wearing (Chicago Bulls beanie), no. Thankfully it didn't escalate.  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:22 am
Yikes, what an a*****e. :c I'm so glad you're safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:36 am
m4r1p0s4
Kor Saiyajinkami

Since he ran away so quickly and I can only remember the hat he was wearing (Chicago Bulls beanie), no. Thankfully it didn't escalate.

It still could've helped especially if you were in a commercial area and one of the businesses had caught it on camera. Or if somebody else was around that might've witnessed it and got a better description of him.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 am
Ugh, creeps are awful.

I'm lucky and haven't ever had to deal with anything even remotely close to that. Not sure if I'm just not their idea of attractive or if I naturally exude an aura of "I'mma beat yo a** into next Tuesday." xd Either way, I'm glad.

I was catcalled once last year, though. It really took me by surprise, especially since I wasn't even dolled up or anything. I was just walking downtown in my frumpy clothes and these little wannabe hoodlums were whistling and shouting "HEY BABY! COME GIVE ME SOME SUGAR!" from across the street. In broad daylight. I wanted to respond sarcastically with "OH, YOU'RE SUCH A MAN" but decided it'd just be easier to keep walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:48 am
Hiddochi wolf
Ugh, creeps are awful.

I'm lucky and haven't ever had to deal with anything even remotely close to that. Not sure if I'm just not their idea of attractive or if I naturally exude an aura of "I'mma beat yo a** into next Tuesday." xd Either way, I'm glad.

I was catcalled once last year, though. It really took me by surprise, especially since I wasn't even dolled up or anything. I was just walking downtown in my frumpy clothes and these little wannabe hoodlums were whistling and shouting "HEY BABY! COME GIVE ME SOME SUGAR!" from across the street. In broad daylight. I wanted to respond sarcastically with "OH, YOU'RE SUCH A MAN" but decided it'd just be easier to keep walking.

Frequently people catcall or grope to be assholes, not because they like you. This turd sandwich grabbed my a** even when I was wearing a long jacket. I could have had a saggy pancake butt and it would not have mattered, he just wanted to intimidate me and be a jerk. This doubled by the fact that he ran away right after.  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 am
Hiddochi wolf
Ugh, creeps are awful.

Once me and my ex were on a walk and some guys in a car driving by shouted "You ********' dikes!" (cuz we both had long hair at the time and I guess we looked like chicks?). Then they saw my ex's beard and shouted "Oh wait, you're a dude!" It was memorable, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf
Ugh, creeps are awful.

Once me and my ex were on a walk and some guys in a car driving by shouted "You ********' dikes!" (cuz we both had long hair at the time and I guess we looked like chicks?). Then they saw my ex's beard and shouted "Oh wait, you're a dude!" It was memorable, to say the least.

User Image

I always love it when someone's insult ends up backfiring on them. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:42 pm
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf
Ugh, creeps are awful.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:18 pm
Ugh. sad Sorry that happened to you. What a jerk. I'm glad it didn't escalate into anything worse.

Zphal

lol  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 pm