[RP Link 4] (Zaliki x Jurlfalud) [I Lady Kiya I]
[RP Link 5]
[RP Link 6]
[RP Link 7]
[RP Link 8]
[RP Link 9]
[RP Link 10]

Brief Description of your Pride/Pack:

Familiar Rules: Non-Canine familiars welcome.
Cert Background Large Image: Improved Bhanu Background
Pride Symbol for Cert:
Small
Big
Any Extra Information:
Pride/Pack History:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:24 pm
In the End a new Beginning...

It started towards the end. Plague had killed or chased off many of Bhanu'Ecchumati's members. Those who were left struggled to survive, and take shape. With Thona missing, there was an uprising that caused much more chaos and havoc. Once the King returned, things were never the same. Chasing those who disobeyed and tried to over throw his land, only a few of the original members remained behind. Those who once had been captives, now fled from the horrible life they once lived.

Thona's world collapsed in one season, but now it was time to start over. New things would be put into place, and Bhanu'Ecchumati will rise to be better. Out with the old, and in with the new. Thona was wiser, stronger, and more careful than he was when he first made the pride. Rules had to be placed. No more inner pride wars, or disputes. It was his way, or death. Devastation of his old pride would not be the same for the new.

The Past is the Key for the Future.....

What now seems ages ago, a leopard who lust for power and more thought up an interesting idea. An idea to rule over most if not all bullies of that Savannah. Him being clever, only would take in those who were in need of someone to tell them what to do. Those who were without hope unless there was someone to guide them. A pride strictly for bad tempered, rude, and arrogant felines. Who had no respect, but for those who they call brother.

The leopard brought in may types of felines. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, even weird hybrids that most wouldn't dare to take in. All with one thing in common; To cause hell upon everyone else that lived along side them. To take advantage of the weak minded, to beat and kill the weak and undesirable creatures. Anything that would please the selfish, heartless Leopard King.

Though, Time passed as the pride became one. All was well, and the Leopard King had many prizes, children, and new captures. When things thought to be perfect in his world, turned to ash within seconds. A child of his past came forward to find him, bringing with her a deadly plague that took a hold of the pride like a curse. Death of many, other's weakened, the Leopard King went out to search for help and more to join his cause. Only when he returned, did he see what a mistake it had been. His pride split up, uprising of disobedient members, trust broken.

The pride had fallen out of touch with the world, and those who could fled the lands, those who didn't stayed with the leopard King. Here is where it ended, and began. Now the Leopard King stands tall to hold the land and start a new. Shattered by a curse, only to rise stronger than ever before.

Religion Exists only in the Weak...

There really isn't any religion. Where some might believe in gods, other's don't. Each one keeps their religion to themselves. Where one SoA could be super spiritual, another could think that it's a waste of time. It really just depends on how you want your SoA to picture things. Worshiping of Gods would be done in secret as it's seen as a weakness, and might get them kicked out of the pride.

Honor Among The Wicked...

With Recent events that happened in the past pride of Bhanu, there is a great look upon Honor. Everyone respects each other, and if there's any disagreement, they take it to a one on one battle. Not to the death, but until someone calls it off. The victor is the one who is in the right, the loser is in debt to the Victor.

The battle is held publicly, so to prevent any cheating. Of course, you don't have to do a group rp when doing this, you can just assume everyone is present and watching.

What plunder a member gets is their own, unless challenged. Challenging is done in battle, again not to the death. The Victor takes all, however, the loser may challenge for a rematch if they so dare desire. If the loser fails again, they must accept it and move on.

All members of the pride are expected to participate with daily tasks. No member is exempt of this. That means, everyone helps clean the pride, hunt, capture, loot, and what have you in the pride. The pride does this when it is needed. Everyone has these basic pride responsibilities.

A day in the pride.....

Harsh words, and cruel intentions are only those you'd find towards outsiders. Interactions between pride members generally are the same interactions between members of family. Even if the pride gets big, if they know they're pride mates, they will not be harsh. However, just like siblings, there are disputes and miscommunication. Which is why the there may be challenges of battle.

Not all treasures have to be jewels and plunder, but thought of mind. Being right, if a member believes they are right about something, and the opposing member believes differently, to settle a dispute, they can challenge one another to a battle. Who ever wins is in the right, and the dispute is then over. Though, the loser is able to re-challenge at any time for whatever reason.

Challenging of Duels....

One party will state they would like to challenge another to a duel. It is always one on one combat, and it's until someone falls, or declares defeat. It will not be to the death, and if death happens to happen, than the winning party will be investigated in case it wasn't an accident. Killing another pride member is forbidden.

Each RPer will roll three 10-sided dice. The bigger number is the winning number. If there is a tie, they will roll three 10-sided dice until there isn't a tie. Then they can RP the battle out.

Cubs bring the Future.....

Rogue breeding is allowed, and probably the most common. There is no shame in it, and no one cares really. Even if hybrids are produced, they're just as useful as anyone else in the pride if they happen to stay in the pride.

The only thing looked down upon is same sex pairs. The pride sees them as useless since nothing can really come from it, and it's rather uncomfortable to see in some cases.Those found to be same sex pairs will be chased from the pride, or killed.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 pm
What Rank Have you.....

Ranks with Meaning.
Ulagu - King (1)
Adali'i - Queen (how ever many the King wants)

Uwetsi - Heir (1)

Unela'nvhi - King's Counsel (1)

Ranks by Species
Agiya - All Leopards
Wesa - All Lions
Gilinita - All Cheetahs
Usga'as - All Hybrids.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:30 pm
Members Make the Pride.

If you had an existing Bhanu'Ecchumati and want to stay in the pride, fill this out and say you're an existing member. If you no longer want to be part of the pride, you do not have to say anything! Only post if you want to stay in the pride.

Those who do not rejoin will be assumed to have helped in the uprising, or fled after the fact.

[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b] (This depends on the Species)
[b]Reason for Joining:[/b]
[b] New Member or Old[/b]
[/size]

Members:
[b]Name[/b] | Title | Species | Owner | [IMG]

Old Members

Special Titles
Thona | Ulagu | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Thonas | Uwetsi | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Rahu | Unela'nvhi | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]

Leopards
Raaze | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Graen'Tae | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Nicolieus | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Nietanthus | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Suncamilahsundi | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Takumi | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Rynskald | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Raajih | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Tasami | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Thantos | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Lathanos | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Raazona'Te | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Nyekundu | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Nyeano | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lions
Manorama | Wesa | Lion | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Renveshalhiarisv | Wesa | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Kalfra | Wesa | Lion | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cheetahs
Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hybrids
Thanos | Usag'as | Leopon | samus x | [IMG]
Danzi | Usag'as | Leopon | samus x | [IMG]
Tokeldo | Usag'as | Leotah | samus x | [IMG]
Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.New Members
Leopards
Jurlfalud | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Earwer Mithrandir | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Zaliki | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Tekumu Nho | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Hesseth | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Yunshenu | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Vijaylonnaxius | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Amnehodenphinix | Agiya | Leopard | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Alani | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Kouen | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Liau | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Angavu | Agiya | Leopard | samus x | [IMG]
Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Agiya | Leopard | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lions
Zillah | Wesa | Lion | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Wesa | Lion | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cheetahs
Sauda | Gilinita | Cheetah | CaliWolfe | [IMG]
Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gilinita | Cheetah | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hybrids
Kranimatraxius | Usga'as | Leotah | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Bluutsvilvarrt | Usaga'as | Leopon | I Lady Kiya I | [IMG]
Kamaria | Usag'as | Leotah | Samus | [IMG]
Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Usag'as | Species | Owner | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm
Open for posting. O:
Also open for ideas if you'd think something would be neat to add into this pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:08 pm
Name: Sauda
Image: User Image
Username: CaliWolfe
Title: Gilinita
Reason for Joining: Because why be nice when you can be wicked.
New Member or Old New

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 pm
biggrin yay Cheetah!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:09 pm
heart whee  

Bhanu Ecchumati

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:17 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm
Will need 10 rps before 3/6 next month. O:
Who wants to help?  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:35 am
I Lady Kiya I
Who wants to help?

-raises hand-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:22 am
CaliWolfe
I Lady Kiya I
Who wants to help?

-raises hand-

Who'd you like to rp with out of mine?  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 am
I Lady Kiya I
CaliWolfe
I Lady Kiya I
Who wants to help?

-raises hand-

Any of them works for me! Maybe leopard or a hybrid? Whoever you want really. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:38 pm
CaliWolfe
I Lady Kiya I
CaliWolfe
I Lady Kiya I
Who wants to help?

-raises hand-

Any of them works for me! Maybe leopard or a hybrid? Whoever you want really. c:

Would you want her to directly meet Thona, or start with someone more "tame" xP  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:10 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Would you want her to directly meet Thona, or start with someone more "tame" xP

If she met Thona she might have the pants scared off her so a 'nicer' member might be best. xD Though it could make for some interesting stories if she did run into him... Hmm. Either works for me really. xD -sohelpful-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff