Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ninja Training Part 1 (Naruto, Itachi, & Ninja Usdias) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 am
User Image
User Image

He dived to the side as Itachi jabbed at him. Itachi was incredibly fast considering all the bulk he was carrying, but Naruto needed it. "Hah! Take that Itachi! You can't hit me anymore!" He cheered, a little too soon. He felt the tell-tale pinprick of Itachi's horn a second too late before he was through on his side. "Well, you can't hit me nearly as often, anyway," he grumbled good-naturedly.

Itachi smirked slightly as he looked over Naruto fondly. "You're an excellent ninja, Naruto--but you're still seasons away from my experience. No worries, though, you'll be quite--" He moved slightly to avoid Naruto's kunai, "--skilled as you continue training. Very good attempt." He finished as he shifted to allow Naruto room to stand back up.

He groaned. "Ugh, you're starting to sound like Kakashi-sensei...! Oh, wait. Duh." He rolled his eyes. Itachi had insisted that he was never called "teacher" despite the fact that he was training Naruto. They were training now because Naruto had to get stronger to protect Kunai--and Itachi had also mentioned he himself needed the review. "One more time, Itachi!" He reared, neighing his warcry, and then came down with a harsh stomp of his hooves.

Itachi smoothly moved out of the way, though he noted Naruto's impressive display of strength. That move would be deadly if the opponent wasn't quick on his hooves. Drooping one of his wings, he allowed part of the chains to loosen. Flexing his wings, he let loose one of the chains, aiming at Naruto's hooves. The shockwave from that powerful stomp probably shook Naruto up a bit. He wondering if Naruto would react quickly enough.

He yawned as he watched the training session. Naruto's bloodline limit was his only benefactor now; admittedly though, the kid was doing pretty well, considering he was a horse now. But, Naruto was instinctively a battle genius. He learned through actions and always was someone who threw his opponents off. The blondie would be perfectly fine. Still, he couldn't help but to watch and keep an eye on the two for any severe injuries.

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

A little white tiger like wolf appears not too far off from the group as he had been given the task to help his bonded partner, Selene. The wolf was named Conall. The task was given to him by her mate, Katsu. "Selene! Stop being curious about everything and come on! I told you that you will be meeting two of the top ninjas in the ninja world yourself!!" He called out to her before sighing with frustration. He knew that she couldn't help being curious since it is a part of who she is. The frustration was merely mild. He glanced around to see where Naruto and Itachi would be.

Selene was some ways away, sniffing at a mantis since she didn't know what it was. She pricks her ears up when she hears Conall's voice. "Coming, Sensei!" She considered the wolf her teacher since he had appeared one night and never left her side. He had guided her to various places to help her learn about things like chi and try to be silent while moving. It wasn't her forte as of yet. She trots up towards Conall while tilting her head. "Are you sure that they will be around? Maybe they aren't training.. "

Convall chuckled softly at her. "One of the ninjas that you are meeting is Naruto.. He is very well known for not giving up til he perfected the jitsu. The other will be Uchiha Itachi... Well.. I'll have him explain about himself."

Selene widened her eyes. "Are they senseis as well, Sensei? I want to be someone that doesn't give up..." She tilts her head once again at Convall, looking down at him. "... Why would someone use their last name first?" She continues to walk, glancing around every so often.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 pm
Lazily twitching his ears back and forth as he used to his tail to swat at annoying flies, he yawned in boredom. Nothing to do, and no Sharingan to pick on and no Ramen to flirt with. Today was a dull day of just training, training... and more training. That is, of course, until he heard voices being carried over by the gentle breeze that had picked up on this simple sunny day of... training. "And who could that be...?" he muttered to himself. Kyuubi stood up and stretched, lazily calling over to the two blurs of stallion ninjas. "Hey, brat, Uchiha, I'm going to go hunting a bit. I hear some voices." With that short notice, Kyuubi slunk off, knowing the two had heard him just fine and would ignore him due to their focus.

"Kyuubi! Don't go too far!" Naruto called as he barely dodged the flying chains from Itachi's wings. Okay, so maybe those chains weren't there to keep Itachi from flying, but to use as weapons. Naruto groaned inwardly. Why was he doing this again? Oh, right... because Sasuke-teme needs to learn a lesson... and he won't understand unless we pound his numbskull a good one! With renewed determination, Naruto managed to leap over Itachi as the Uchiha dived at him, pick up his favorite kunai that had somehow been reborn with him and throw it once more. He cursed as Itachi swatted the kunai away as if it was a fly.

Itachi shifted his stance to react quickly. Using his free wing, he swatted Naruto's kunai away as he back-kicked. Feeling his hooves connect with flesh, he righted himself as he turned around to eye Naruto on his side in a hapless heap. "You're certainly getting faster," he commented, waiting. "But you still need more finesse and more practice in this new body of yours." He chuckled as Naruto leveled a glare at him.

He glowered at Itachi as he wheezed for air. Itachi's back kick not only had caught him off guard but had also knocked the wind out of him. Huffing as he slowly got oxygen back into his lungs, he snorted as Itachi chuckled at him. "Well, thanks for the compliment, teacher," he emphasized, knowing it would annoy the elder Uchiha. "but I think I'm at a slight disadvantage since you and Sasuke-teme have wings and I, well, don't." Okay, so he was frustrated that he didn't get to have wings like the two Uchiha brothers. But that didn't mean he still couldn't kick Sasuke's sorry duckbutt of a face.

He snuck about until he came upon two figures he didn't recognize. One was a wolf, and a... very puny looking horse if he ever saw one. She was so small, Kyuubi thought she was a lost filly at first, but from the way the strange wolf was acting, she was anything but. Deciding they were safe enough to approach, he popped out to "greet" the duo. "Well, hello there," he drawled in a bored tone. "What brings you two out here in the middle of nowhere on this rather sunny day?"

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:12 am
Conall was about to answer another one of Selene's questions when he perks up at Kyuubi walking towards them. He bowed his head slightly. "Katsu wanted me to help Ms Selene learn the ways of the ninja since he is her mate. It is something she wants to do." He tilts his head towards the fox. "..You are Kyuubi, Naruto's fox demon, aren't you? I had a feeling you wouldn't be too far from him."

Selene stood by her Sensei while purring slightly, flickering her short little tail. She perks up at an orange fox and stays quiet til the name was spoken. "..Demon? He doesn't look like a demon to me. I think he is rather cute." She slowly walks over to the fox and sniffs at him slightly. She smiled at him. "My name is Selene! I want to be a ninja kitty!"

Conall wanted to slam his head against the tree at that time. He had to keep himself from laughing. "Selene... You may think he is cute but he is very powerful." He then glanced towards the fox. "Forgive both us for intruding but, I think it may be best if she meet Naruto and Itachi. I am certain they can help her better than I can at the moment.

Selene's ears flicked towards Conall's words as she widened her eyes. "This little fox is powerful? Maybe powerfully cute." She giggles softly. "Forgive me, Mr. Kyuubi.. I can't help but see you as an adorable fox. I don't think you would harm even a fly." She flops her hind legs down into a sitting position, tilting her head while giving him a smile.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:18 pm
"Who are you that you've heard of us?" Kyuubi asked suspiciously. Then again, it didn't surprise him that within the world of ninja that they were heard of--especially himself, being a powerful demon. He eyed Selene warily. "Nice to meet you, Selene. I'm Kyuubi." He tilted his head curiously at the puny horse. It was saying it was a cat now? He was so confused. It was a puny horse that wanted to be a cat... and a ninja. He took a deep breath. "Well, what is your name again?" he addressed the strange wolf. "Actually, tell me while I take you to the brat and Itachi." Kyuubi turned around to head back to where Naruto and Itachi were training. They were likely on a break by now.

White Neko Chan
Just Kyuubi for now until they come to meet Naruto & Itachi next post. Sorry it's so short. D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm
Conall sighed at Selene while shaking his head. "Selene.. Please save your questions for when we meet Naruto and Itachi, please. I am pretty sure you are annoying Mr. Kyuubi."

Selene scowls at Conall before glancing towards the male fox, Kyuubi. "Forgive me, Mr. Kyuubi... Even though I still think you are cute." She nods gently. "Sensei Conall can tell you." She trots slightly to keep up with Kyuubi and Conall.

Conall's ears pricks up at the questions. "My name is Conall. As for how we have heard of you three.. " He tosses his head towards Selene. "Her mate is Katsu.. The son of Kunai's student. Katsu is the one that told me to bring her out here. He knows she is very curious about everything and strives to make everyone happy. I also believe that she rather would fit in the ninja world just well with your help along with those two's help..I wouldn't send her here in your presence if I didn't feel that you three could help her." He glanced towards him.

Selene mews very slightly and does a raspberry at Conall. "I can hear you two, you know. I am not invisible." She trots up to glance around in the area, wondering where Kyuubi was taking them.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 pm
"Oh, is that so? Well, that makes more sense now," Kyuubi agreed. "Well, good to meet you, Conall and Selene. We should be almost there now." Kyuubi looked up in time to see Naruto's kunai flying right in Selene's direction. "Gah! Look out!" He leaped up and grabbed the kunai with his mouth in mid-air, landing somewhat roughly in front of Selene. Spitting out the kunai, he started scolding Naruto. "Good grief, kid, how many times have I told you to be more aware of your surroundings already!?"

Irritated that he couldn't hit Itachi, Naruto threw his kunai hard, not quite paying attention to its direction. Itachi, of course, dodged the flying weapon. Naruto felt the power of Itachi's wings as they bowled him over, and as he fell over, he could hear Kyuubi nagging at him. Huffing, Naruto sat up as he turned to argue, only to be surprised at who was with his foxy friend. "Oi, Kyuubi. Who're your new buddies?" And why did Kyuubi bring an actual kid with him? That little horse was so... little!

Itachi smoothly dodged Naruto's angrily thrown kunai before tackling him with his wings. After settling down with his win, Itachi noticed that Kyuubi had returned--and with some friends. He tilted his head at the small horse, wondering why Kyuubi had brought the little thing along. It was so tiny, Itachi wondered if he would step on it by mistake. The other wolf wasn't nearly so important, he supposed, but he merely kept silent, waiting to see what Kyuubi would say.

He rolled his eyes. Typical Naruto. "Brat, Itachi, this is Selene and Conall. They came for some ninja training." He wasn't sure what kind of training Conall wanted Selene to have--after all, Itachi and Naruto were still in the middle of combat training. They had yet to go over stealth training--which, considering Itachi's size, seemed somewhat impossible--and of course, there were other methods to be learned now those two were literal animals instead of two-leggers. He snorted. In this form, he had also lost those thumbs he used to have. He turned to the pair that followed him. "Selene, Conall, this is Naruto and Itachi." Well, at least he wasn't bored anymore.

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:01 pm
Selene's ears flickered slightly as she listened to the two while glancing around to see what was going on once again. Her ears suddenly perked up which made her glanced at what he was talking about. "Whoa!!" She jumps to try to at least hit the thing back towards someone or the ground. For some odd reason, she wasn't scared of the kunai. She walked towards Kyuubi. "Are you okay, cute Fox?" She then glanced towards Naruto, widened her eyes at him. "Whoa! So, this is the hot headed guy that you were telling me about, Conall?"

Conall snarled slightly while moving quickly to get in front of Selene to try to protect her from harm. He sighed at the fact that she wasn't scared at the least. "...Selene.. That is Naruto if I recall correctly... Right, Kyuubi?"

Selene flops her hind legs down, looking up at the two of them. She glanced at Itachi who is clearly bigger than Naruto then at Naruto. "How come you are smaller than Mr. Itachi?" She bows her head at them as a form of respect. "I would like to learn how to be a ninja, please. I know I may not be a big horse like you two are but, please.. Perhaps there is a jitsu I can specialize or something?"

For once.. Conall smiled proudly at his partner, seeing the respect that is forming for the two coming from her alone. "She may be little but her heart is bigger than her little body can handle emotionally. She is loyal. I'll give you that much. She cares about everyone with every fiber of her being. It can be a good thing or it can be a bad thing.. Who knows?"

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shirahime had been a little worried that her mate had been absent for a while now. What's worse Katsutoshi told her his mate had sneaked off somewhere. Something was wrong or better yet a devious plot was forming in the ninja world. Pawing the ground she snorted and trotted over to her ninja satchel. Placing it around her neck she called out, "Katsu? Where are you? We're going on a mission!" Scanning the area she waited impatiently with a gleam in her eye. She'd find out exactly what was going on. If it wasn't Corann then her son's mate would be found. Either way she'd find the truth because she had a dedicated teacher that had taught her everything.

Katsutoshi stood motionless watching a hawk that was gripping a tree branch not too far away. He was observing this mighty bird of prey with esteemed interest never blinking those curious blue eyes. This creature was amazingly beautiful and a killer all in one. The little spotted stallion flicked an ear then resumed his vigilance of the winged predator. He was intent on learning new things when the sound of his mother took him and the bird by surprise. Snorting with a shake of his head he trotted over to where his mother was standing, "Mission? Where are we going mother?" he asked with a confused look on his face. He wouldn't mention his annoyance of losing his observation for the day.

"To find you mate... maybe your father. Either would be good. I sense something not right and I'm going to find out just what it is. Get your satchel we're going soon as you're ready" she nodded then trotted over to the east of the forest they were standing near.

Katsutoshi let out a breath and placed the satchel around his neck. His mother knew best especially when something bad was brewing. He tossed his head then trotted over next to his mother. "Ready. I really hope its not as bad as you suspect. Selene is amazing and she'd never do something to hurt me or the family. I believe in her."

Shirahime nodded, "I know you do but we need to find out where she's going. Last thing I want to find out that there coup being started thanks to Sasuke and his madness". Starting at a trot that led to a gallop she set off looking for clues. Which she sought out with her bobbing little pony head as her tail trailed behind her. Occasionally she stopped noting hoof prints and followed those clues. This went on for a bit with her observing things till her ears picked up on fresh prints followed by voices. Pulling her head up sharp she snorted then pawed the ground, "Bingo!" then she trotted over behind a tree close to where the footprints lead. She hunkered down so she wouldn't be seen nor heard from her vantage point. Just what was going on she wondered as her piercing blue eyes watched them effortlessly.

Katsu followed her with no questions still grumbling he lost sight of the hawk. In truth he was worried about Selene because she was adorable. There were many other predators much bigger than the both of them. He'd never forgive himself if anything happened to her. At least Conall was there to watch over her. For that he was thankful that she wasn't alone. Selene wanted so much to be a part of the honorable ninja clan. He was indeed proud of her for following his ideals.

He started noting his mother's actions and mimicked them instantly. When she caught her trail and moved in for the attack he followed with no qualms. He noted her quiet stance then looked over to her visual. Not only was his mate there with Connal but two full sized stallions? His mother definitely had reason to be suspicious. His curiosity though brought his observation to a full cycle as the same blue eyes kept watch in the cover of the trees.

((dun dun dun... ninja ponies)) ninja

White Neko Chan

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:33 pm
Kyuubi snorted. "Why wouldn't I be okay? I specialize in this stuff; did you forget?" He nodded at Conall. "Yes, this is Naruto, who matches my orange coat, and Itachi, the genius ninja." He slowly snuck to Naruto's side. If Selene could, he had the feeling she would cuddle him to death. He shuddered. He would rather be killed and tortured viciously before being... cuddled. At least the little mare was polite.

"Well, it's nice to meet you both! I'm Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto cheered enthusiastically. "So you want to be a ninja, huh? Well, I bet you'll be great at it! But I'll still be better than you! I want to be the best; I'm going to be hokage someday ~ttebayo!" Naruto grinned wide. He was happy to meet more of the same kinds of Soquili (was Selene a Soquili??) who wanted to be a ninja. He turned to look at Itachi. "Looks like you got some more students, Itachi-bro." Naruto added the "-bro" with some slight caution, but when Itachi ignored it, he grinned that much wider.

Itachi eyed the tiny thing that called itself Selene. She was--and Itachi rarely said such things--quite adorable. "A pleasure to meet you, little Selene, Conall. I am Uchiha Itachi. I suppose I am to be the teacher, as Naruto suggests." When Naruto called him brother, Itachi couldn't help feeling pleased at the notion. However, he ignored the comment in order to focus on an odd feeling. He couldn't sense anything beyond the fact that it felt like their little group was being watched. ...? Perhaps I am simply overly cautious. He ignored the feeling and turned to look at Selene. "Indeed, there are some things someone as small as you can excel at. You will probably be best at... well, seducing your enemies. Not quite what you think, but little Selene, you are quite a lovely and adorable creature." He paid the compliment where it was due. "Conall, is it? Are you little Selene's constant companion?"

White Neko Chan

Rein_Carnation

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:25 am
Selene shakes her head before glancing towards him. "I didn't forget. It is called being a good being with a big heart. It is okay to care about someone else, fox." She then glanced up towards Naruto and bows her head in respect. "Hello, Mr. Naruto. My name is Selene." She gave him a huge grin, flickering her tail side to side happily.

Conall's ears flicked slightly as he was watching Selene closely, perking up for a moment or two as he thought someone was nearby. He shook his head to get that thought out of his mind, thinking it could be his overprotective self thinking like that. "Naruto. It is nice to meet you after what I hear about you from Mrs. Shirahime and Katsutoshi. I can only assumed that you can help her despite how small she is. Keep in mind.. She may be small but she is determined."

Selene turned to Itachi and widened her eyes, walking towards him. "Mr Itachi.... You are huge." She perks up at the word adorable, making herself look even cuter. "Thank you, Mr. Itachi! I can learn how to sneak and learn how to talk my way out of bad situations.. What about Jitsus? Can I learn them?" She stomped around happily, giggling ever so cutely.

Conall's head perked up when Itachi spoke to him, trotting towards him. "Yes, sire. I am her companion. We met about a month ago and bonded in no time." He smiled softly. "You are really different than what we thought you would be. You are .. Sasuke's brother.. Am I right?" He frowned softly, hoping that Selene would never meet the brother. He feared that she would get hurt or worse if she did.

Rein_Carnation

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:48 am
Katsutoshi loved his mother dearly but something didn't feel right. His eyes darted toward his mother as she quietly pulled the kunai out of her little satchel she liked carrying. He quickly looked back at the party in front of him knowing two were Conall and his mate; Selene. The others he did not recognize for he never tagged along for ninja training with his mother and Kunai her sensei. He wondered what to do because his mother was basically in "attack or pounce mode" as she called it. As he looked back at her his ears flicked as did her tail. She was hunkering down for her attack much like a feline. Quickly she trotted to another tree leaving her son in a battle with his own mind. Racing for ideas he thought to himself, "This Can't be good. Mom you're making a mistake."

Then he lost sight of her as she followed her plan. For a moment he caught sight of her reminding him of a ghost. For a little usdia she was insanely quick and quiet maneuvering the trees. Then his eyes grew wider for she was placed directly behind a tree that would bring her to her position of attack. "Oh no" he said aloud as he knew what she was about to do.

Suddenly, without warning he called out, "Mother, you're making a mistake!"

The little feline usdia left her son behind because his training was not as molded as hers. She had counted the trees, bushes, and distance she needed to make before she could pounce and do what she had to do. Her eyes shined bright in this moment of pending victory. She was small, fast, and overall as determined as Kunai would have wanted her to be. She knew her teacher would be proud of her mindset and performance. Kunai was a great teacher though she had disappeared after her babies were born. Something bad had transpired after she started spending time with Sasuke. He was a demon in Shirahime's eyes and the foals that he had made. Except Chidori that had an outlook of hope over her two siblings. Kunai herself had broken mentally which saddened the little feline pony. Snorting she finally made it to her attack position pulling her ears back as the metal weapon gripped in her teeth firmly. Without warning she darted out of the bushes and galloped full speed toward Naruto being the closest then she stopped directly behind him.

Standing small and proud she spoke, "Alright. Who are you and what is your purpose or rather who do you work for?' she she gripping that kunai tighter in her mouth. She didn't care how big they were she wanted answers. strangely enough they wore headbands like her which was confusing. Looking at the taller of the two she noted he had a calm disposition whereas the younger one looked hyper. No matter she'd get some answers one way or another. Stepping backwards she made her way over to Selene still gripping that kunai like her life depended on it. As she backed up carefully her eyes kept watch on the two stallions and the canine. If they made a move they were on her hit list. "Leaning over to Selene while watching the males she whispered, "Are you alright? Katsutoshi was worried about you". Her ears were still laid back watching them with intent should they come at her. The usdia's body trembled with excitement for this was her first real mission that was dangerous.

Katsu had yelled out only to be heard on deaf ears. He snorted and stamped a hoof not wanting to see his mother make a mistake. As he watched her gallop toward the youngest stallion he bolted after her diagonally. Ignoring the grumbling sounds of his companion that never spoke he made his way to Selene his little chest heaving from running so fast. Katsutoshi loved is mother dearly but right now his heart was conflicting for his mate.

"Mother! Stop!" he yelled coming up beside his mate, "They are not enemies...At Least I hope so". He was so confused at this point and knew with her ears pulled back that his mother wasn't listening to him. Her eyes burned for answers and she was going to get them one way or another.

White Neko Chan

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:32 am
Kyuubi blinked when another tiny mare suddenly appeared behind Naruto, wielding a kunai threateningly. There's more of these tiny ponies? Are there bunches of them in places we haven't explored yet? He couldn't help but think that it was hard to see the little mare as something threatening. It was just impossible. Kyuubi hopped onto Naruto's back with a great leap, and desperately tried to hold back his laughter. He was shaking so hard, he turned his face away. Let the little ponies think he was terrified. Sure. He gasped for air from silent laughter. Please, oh please, don't let there be-- Too late. Yet another little pony emerged, this time, a male. Perhaps these little horses were fully grown after all--they were just the miniatures of this world they were all thrust into.

He wondered what was wrong with Kyuubi when they were suddenly threatened by yet another little kid. "Um, the name is Uzumaki Naruto," he responded in his confusion and feeling a bit overwhelmed. "Uh, Selene, do you have brothers and sisters or something? There are so many of you... Little kids..." Naruto would regret every letting that final phrase out of his mouth. Well, sort of. Selene was very cute, as Itachi said. He glanced at the other little horse that was now standing protectively in front of Selene. "Who are you? And we're not hurting Selene or nothin'. She approached us. Actually, she was looking for us. Right, Conall?" Naruto was all for a fight, but he felt uncomfortable fighting little kids. He didn't like hurting them if he didn't have to. He turned to look at Itachi with pleading eyes. I don't know how to handle this!!! He groaned inwardly when yet another tiny horse showed up; a male this time. They... They're everywhere! And Kyuubi is shaking! Is he that terrified!? Naruto would never know that Kyuubi was merely fighting not to laugh.

Itachi couldn't help himself--he cracked a tiny grin. Today's training session had gotten so much more interesting. He inclined his head to the new little mare that had appeared. "The fox on Naruto's back is Kyuubi. He is currently fighting for his breath due to... Circumstances." Itachi closed his eyes as he attempted to keep his composure. Naruto's reaction was much more amusing than he let on, but he had to be calm. "I am Uchiha Itachi." He looked at Conall when the wolf asked if he was the brother. "Yes, Conall. I am the elder brother." He would not deny the relationship. "If you ever run into my brother, ensure your safety first. He is... Not well." Itachi blinked as another little horse appeared. Well, at least today wouldn't be the monotonous drill of training, although Naruto kept it lively with his ever moving mouth.

White Neko Chan

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:18 pm
Selene was talking to Naruto when she noticed her mother-in-law and then heard her mate's voice at the same time. "Mama Shira! NO! They are allies!" She then glanced towards Kyuubi and growls. "Fluffy Cute FOX! You settle your butt right now. Do not make me go and kiss your cheek!" She then sighs before turning to glanced at Naruto. "You will have to forgive my mother-in-law..." A sweatdrop appears on her forehead as she glanced at the two big ninjas. "She can be... overbearing." She tossed a heated glance at her mother-in-law, "Really? You have to overbearing now, Mama Shira?" She was slowly dying mentally inside from that little scene.

Conall widened his eyes and hurries to Shira. "Ms. Shira, This is NARUTO!" He glanced towards the two then at Shira. "It is Kunai's teacher. Besides.. you know very well that Selene is a good judge of character. I would never.. EVER lead her into danger. She is a good judge of character." Conall perks up at Naruto and flattened his ears. "You got yourself in for it now, Naruto... "

When Naruto said the word, Kids, Selene's ears went up. "... Kids?!" She turned to stomp towards the big ninja and looks up. "For your information, we may be little but we are NOT kids. We are all grown up with different strengths and weakness. I may not be a full horse like you are but I am determined to be a ninja.. a FULL ninja. No matter what it takes. Don't.. EVER call me a kid. I will not hesitate to lay a smackdown on you again.. No matter if you are my teacher or not." Her face was red with anger, similar to the look of a pissed off feline.

Conall sighed once more before glancing towards Shira, "She can handle herself far better than I can even imagine." He then smiled at the sight of Katsu. "Hey, Katsu. Just how did you find her?" He tossed his head in Selene's direction. "She got spunk for standing up to Naruto.." He couldn't help but laugh, watching Selene give a 'talking' to Naruto. Conall's ears perked up at Itachi and nods. "I had a feeling that something was going on with him. I am very wary of him and rather not let Selene meet him.. if she ever does meet him. Fear doesn't seem to control her but she tries to see the good in everyone..." He gave the big angeni a smile.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Rein_Carnation

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:01 pm
Shirahime's blue eyes narrowed momentarily then they opened wide. Error on her part for sure but she wasn't getting down trodden about it. Infact she felt proud pf herself past all the accusations of her error because she did indeed find the one they were looking for. She laughed aloud, "Whoops. Well now I can meet the great Naruto after all!" The little feline mare chuckled almost putting herself into hysterics thinking what she had done then she stomped a hoof. "Hold on a second.... We are not Kids! I'll have you know just because we a short and look quite weak we are not!" Now she gripped that kunai in her mother pawing at the ground. "Besides I had no idea what was going on. My son tells me his mate vanished with a crazed Angeni ninja on the loose.. How did you expect me to react?!" Shirahime felt no wrong in her manner but she was a little disgruntled her size could matter to anyone. She was feisty, determined, and overall she had the willpower to overcome anything.

After she calmed down a bit letting Selene put Naruto in his place she breathed a bit more, "Has anyone seen Kunai or Sasuke? My teacher left unannounced so quickly we had no idea where she went." Her ears flicked towards the taller one noting those deep red eyes, "I am Shirahime student of my sensei Kunai and this is my son; Katsutoshi. You're his brother aren't you?" Her eyes raised to Itachi not feeling that overwhelming presence like his brother held. "You're much different then he is. Not saying that to be mean but more appreciative. From what I've seen your little brother is crazy. I just really hope Kunai is alright".

Deep inside she felt silly hoping her daughter-in-Law would someday forgive her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kasutoshi wanted to die inside but he looked at his mate with sincere apology. He never wanted to make a scene but well it happened so it was time to push on. "It's my fault Selene" he said as he nuzzled his mate, "I was worried about you and Mother just went into protective mode. She's just doing what a Mother does best". He looked down as his little feral companion yipped the growled. Apparently, they were making way too much noise to aggravate his hitchhiker. He then turned to Naruto and Itachi, "So what exactly is everyone doing here anyway?" He looked from the two canines, to the usdias, then the taller stallions. Of course he would've found out earlier but they arrived a little bit later then anticipated to learn anyone's objective.

"Alright, why don't we stop from the top here" he nodded, "Let's all introduce ourselves so we're all on the same page. Sound good?" While he knew his part of the family he wanted to learn more of the two great ninjas standing before him. Sasuke had been mentioned a lot in his childhood and some Naruto but The taller male he had no clue. Well, only that it was Sasuke's brother but he knew there was more to it than that.

White Neko Chan

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas