Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of Salbei Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:13 am
3:02am: [ Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics ]

It was closed.

Why was it closed? It wasn't that terribly late, was it? Salbei pondered this conundrum as he stared at a locked door and dark windows.

Quote:

Salbei is a Famine Horseman. 6'5", wearing an awful lot of colourful fabrics in too many layers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 am

"You are pouting," spoke the amused mare, her eyes squinting slightly with her unseen smile. "Could you not simply let yourself in and leave behind proper payment?"

Enoh Love
You know Na'ima

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 am
3:02am [ Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics ]

"I'm not pouting, I am mildly inconvenienced." Salbei corrected the familiar voice, turning towards her. A fond smile touched his bloodied lips at her suggestion, but he shook his head slowly. "No, no. I will honour their hours of operation. After all, they have them in place for a reason." He gestured vaguely to the sign, which announced that they opened at 10am. "I will simply have to wait."

eight
but do I though

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:01 am

Na'ima grinned. Right. Not pouting. "Very well, what will you do instead? It seems a waste to come all this way only to turn and immediately return home." She tilted her head to look his way, her earrings jingling slightly with the movement.

Enoh Love
Idk man

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:07 am
3:03am [ Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics ]

"I suppose I will wander the town." He mused. "Then perhaps visit the school." A glance was cast back to the closed business, and he heaved another small sigh. Then, as a thought occurred to him, he turned to look at her again.

"Ah. What brings a lovely Filly like you to a place like this?" He grinned at her, knowing full well that she was a rather impressive fan of lounging. What brought her to Halloweentown at this hour, he wondered.

eight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:16 pm
3:03am: [ Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics ]

"Boredom," Na'ima confessed with a shrug. "I have been finding it frustratingly difficult to sleep alone lately, so I came here. Saw you. Followed you. Who will you visit at the school at this hour?" Wouldn't everyone be asleep? She seemed skeptical.

Enoh Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm
3:03am [Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics]

"Ah, so you are a stalker." Salbei feigned horror, even going as far as to utter a shocked gasp. "As for who I will visit…well, that will be left to fate, I imagine. I understand not every student sleeps." There was a small pause, before he added: "Plus, I will be visiting after I wandered the town." He tapped one of his ears. "Listening skills, Na'ima. You need to remember them."

eight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Na'ima nodded. "To those who matter, yes. Look! I stalked you! I suppose you matter to me. What an honor, Salbei," she teased affectionately, not even the faintest bit fazed by his shock and horror.

When scolded she made a show of pouting. "But that is no fun."

Enoh Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 pm
3:03am [ Halloween Town - Orgon's Organics ]

"I suppose I should be flattered…I can't help being a little uncomfortable, though." He shuddered a very fake shudder.

"Fun or not, it's a very valuable life lesson." A finger lifted as he tsked her lack of social skills. "Well, anyway. Will you be joining me today, or has this thrilling adventure been enough to lure you back to sleep?"

eight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Na'ima scoffed at Salbei's discomfort. "It is not as if I am still living in your home, I have finally given you privacy." And truth be told Na'ima was quite liking having her own space again.

"And no, I am not tired yet. I miss my mentor, so unless you magically have a poison I have not yet grown immune to in your pocket, I think you will be stuck with me for now."

Enoh Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:10 pm
Halloween Town, sometime in the afternoon

There was a bundle of cloth moving about on its own. Gzifa stared up at the figure, completely dwarfed by its presence.

Was it trapped? Did it need help? Were they still breathing under all of this?

The tiny horsewoman began tugging at the layers, determined to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Enoh Love
Gzifa is a smol war horseman. 4'10, wearing a lot less clothes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Salbei had gotten his items from Orgon's Organics, and had it wrapped safely in butcher's paper and a rather sturdy looking bag. The bag itself was a great help, as whatever he had gotten, was leaking profusely. So much so the little package he held was squishing.

He had been focusing on not spilling the squishing mass, so the sudden tug on his robes came as quite the surprise. The old Horseman startled, and he pivoted at the waist to look back. When he saw nothing, he then smartly looked down, and spotted a rather small blob of colour, pulling at his fabrics.

"May I help you, little one?" He smiled, his voice sweet with patience. When he turned, he was careful to not pull the fabric from those tiny hands, and he stooped a little bit, to be better able to see the creature who had disturbed him. "Ah, a little filly. Can I be of assistance, child?"

zyphiris

Enoh Love
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 pm

It was alive. Gzifa stared at the famine horseman in wonder, stunned to find the thing talking to her. She let go of his robes, stepping back to take in the full picture of the horseman.

"Am not a child," she snorted, placing her hand on her hips while staring down...or rather, up, at Salbei.

She sniffed the air, squinting at the bag he was holding. "Watcha got there?" she asked, not unlike a curious child at all.

enoh love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Salbei's lips pressed into a thin, patient, amused smile.

"No, of course you aren't." He so graciously agreed, though to him, she mostly certainly was a child. A child that insisted on being an adult. Which was adorable. When she pointed out his parcel, he glanced down at it.

"This?" He asked, holding it out a little bit so she could see more of it. "Fresh hazmutt meat." The slop was a mixture of blood, and toxic ooze that had remained in the fibers of the animal. "For my studies." He added, feeling that was important.

"Do you always forget to introduce yourself, little filly?" His little tolerating smile returned.

zyphiris

Enoh Love
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:52 am

She could tell that he still thought so otherwise, but at least he was being nice about it. Her arms instinctively wrapped themselves around her chest, as if in protest.

Just because she didn't have the biggest boobs...

Gzifa pouted pathetically at the older horseman. Someday.

Her curiosity soon overtook her indignation as she leaned forwards to take a closer look at the contents of the bag. "To eat?" she asked. Edibility was usually the extent of her studies with regards to meat.

"Gzifa Tawana, Warrior of the War Clan," she introduced herself proudly, straightening up and spreading her wings. The other horseman could continue to assume she was a little filly, but she had seen much more battle than him...or so she would like to think.

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces