Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[1v1] New Toys (Riley/Shun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:31 pm
Riley hadn't been this content in a very long time. She should have been more careful as she practiced testing the weight and balance of her magically appearing sword. Skulking around the forests had gotten dull, and this was too good of a change to ignore it. Still, all of her stealth had simply gone right out the window.

And now she practically danced in the leaves as she swung her sword, testing it from hand to hand, and even swinging it with her tentacles. She wanted to know every intimate movement the sword could manage. She wanted it to become like a new appendage for her - and she was always good with wielding appendages.

Very good.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:37 pm
Shun was there, sitting up in the treetops. He had been there for a little while, having been traveling nearby and taking note of a certain mindflayer bladedancing in the woods. A certain fugitive-mindflayer at that, who he knows had been at a certain human world incident recently. She had a sword, which in of itself wasn't much of a deal. It wasn't that hard to procure weaponry once one was out of school.

At his hip, was a new weapon of his own. The pistol he had mysterious awoken with recently.

He said nothing. Instead, he just watched her, waiting.

Nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 pm
She was more distracted than she'd been in a long time, and Shun's presence was largely unfelt because of it. She almost looked... ha-

The sword went flying out of her grasp as she sent it to stab itself up into the trees, beside where Shun was. Despite the close call, she did not seem interested in outing him from his hiding place; she began to crawl the tree like an insect, to retrieve her sword.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:57 pm
Shun didn't flinch as the sword slipped her grasp and struck the tree trunk near where he sat. He let out a huff, watching her beginning to crawl up towards him.

"For someone who is wanted by the law, you certainly are out and about in the open a great deal as of late," he stated nonchalantly when she drew near.

"First 'volunteering' openly in that human world effort recently. And now here we are."

Nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm
She stopped skittering up the tree when she heard him, but only for a moment. When she caught the scent of him, she realized that he'd been sitting there for quite some time, just watching. It enraged her to know that she'd missed his presence - and that it was her own fault for doing so.

She got to her sword, and pulled it out of the tree. It was held pointed at Shun, without any speed or accuracy. She just pointed it at him, and stared down the line of the blade at that dark, apathetic face.

For someone who is engaged, you certainly are creepy as you hide in the shadows while watching a woman move in the woods for so long. One might get ideas. Her expression lifted for a moment, before her eyes narrowed. If you attempt to take me down for the reward, you will not succeed.

It was a warning, but not a threat. As much as she loved bloodshed, she did not want to kill Shun. Not at that moment. Her new toy had her much too distracted for that.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 pm
"Married, now. Actually," he corrected. As far as her warning, he just gave a light scoff, "What would I have to gain from pulling something like that? Money? I am not so desperate for that. But there are others who might try to capitalize on you being out in the open like this. Do you know how long I have been sitting here? Likely long enough for someone to get the jump on you, Riley."

Though she had the sword pointed at him, he didn't really move from his position at all, yet.

Nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 pm
I know that, she snapped, twirling her sword back into it's hilt. Don't you think I know that? I know that. And she did, but her new toy had her distracted. It was clear how much she regretted that. I had good reason. I was just involved in getting to know my dearest new companion.

She patted the sword at her side, and then crawled up further on the tree, so that she could look down on him from a branch. It felt important. I will not make the same mistake again, I can assure you. Besides, you are the slipperiest of fellows. Not many can get by without me noticing, like you can, Shun.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 pm
"Companion? Odd way to see a sword," he stated, eyeing the weapon. Was there something more to it? Shun's thoughts went back to the artifact that Sammy had procured, which was also a blade.

"Some Legacy did not just hand you that, did they?" he deadpanned.

Nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm
Riley's eyes glittered at Shun's recognition, and she turned to lie on her back, until her body was cascaded across the limb of the tree and all of her tentacles fell down like a waterfall.

It is the greatest gift, is it not? Not just a sword. A taste of revenge. A human, turned into cold metal for my amusement and abusement. Think of it, Shun. She took the sword back out, and held it against her body, hugging it. The blade bit into her skin, leaving thin rivulets of blood where it sliced. They've stolen so many of us. Now, we steal back.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:43 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head, then glanced down at the pistol at his side. He did not yet know what it was capable of, but something about what she said seemed to resonate.

"A human..."

He paused thoughtfully and drew out the gun, looking it over.

"Is that were this came from as well, I wonder..."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 pm
Riley skittered way too close to him, and hung off of the limb by her lower legs, dropping down like a spider to inspect what he was holding. So you do have one too, She whispered, intensely focused on it. Her head tilted, so that she could look at him; albeit upside down.

Let's play with them.

blade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:48 pm
Shun shifted himself finally, moving so that he was crouching upon the branch.

"I do not play," he said. He gripped the gun, finger at the trigger, ready.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:26 pm
For someone who claimed they did not play, he certainly looked like he was positioning himself to do so. She pulled herself back up on her branch, and held it with her claws, before carefully balancing herself and taking hold of her sword.

Then let's test our new toys. Is that better phrasing for you? Whatever you'd like. I'm flexible.

She had wrapped her tentacles up on a higher branch, so that when she laid down those last two words, she swung backwards and away, to try and dodge anything he would come at her with by swinging through the trees. Clearly, she did play games.

Fun ones, too.

blade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:31 pm
Shun didn't say anything. He just bound up to a higher branch, firing down at Riley's head as he did so. It was going to be tricky, not going straight to his daggers. But he needed practice with this new weapon of his.

After he had done so, he felt a slight shift in the gun. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it felt different, somehow. Alive wasn't quite the right word for it. But it was if something had stirred within it. The Reaper just wasn't sure what that meant. Not yet.

"...What are you?" he uttered under his breath.

I am a gun.

Wait. What the ******** style="color: #c58917">"You can talk?"

Yes.

"You are no ordinary pistol. What created you?"

Creation.

And then the 'life' or whatever it was within the weapon faded.

HP: 60
Damage: 16
SoS Charge: 1/3
Artifact Charge: There was one here but it got used up right away woop.
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Riley cackled when she heard Shun speaking a one sided conversation, and could only assume the best was yet to get better. His little conversation was enough to keep him busy, and she nursed her new gun wounds before winding herself up around the tree using her tentacles, ferris wheeling around him completely and stabbing him from behind. She felt the change as well, but she was less surprised - or distracted - by the responses that came when she asked.

You are mine now, human. My pawn, my toy, my revenge!

I am a sword.

Did you live a good life, human? Did you have many that loved you? Did they watch you die?

I am a sword.

But you were once a human.

Yes.

And now, they are our pawns. Her voice had been audible by Shun the entire time, but the weapon's had not - and now, her voice had turned to Shun, as she landed on a branch below. Our weapons. Our power. Don't you see, Shun? This is our final revenge! It's glorious!

Riley's reaction to her new artifact could have been considered unsettling.

Quote:
HP: 44
Damage: 15
Artifact Charge: 1 - immediately used

blade kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items