Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Punching Merlin (Remi/Amrita?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:45 pm
The pain had been agonizing, as it usually was. When she screamed, it was as though every ounce of her being was on fire. Every nerve pinched, every muscle pulled, and, like it always did, the pain became so overbearing that she lost her voice entirely. Amrita had stopped using the medicine she had been given to ease this pain. Once it would have put her to sleep to make the transitions easier but now, not willing to let her parasite in with any form of ease, she refused it. It meant that, when she did pass out, it was simply because the pain had been too much for her to handle.

Her body relaxed slowly. Pale knuckles loosened their grip on her head, though some fingers remained tangled in her dark hair. She melted slowly into the sheets as a sudden and chilling calm came over her. It was as if she hadn't been in pain: merely sleeping on her side amongst all the pillows, as she so often did.

Then, slowly, her eyes opened and she stirred as if waking from a long, deep slumber.

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:19 pm
If Remi reflected back to those times Amrita mentioned pains about headaches he should have realized something was wrong. Headaches were not a common ailment, were they? At least he didn't think they were, not as commonly as she was having them. She had come to him for aid once, requesting the comfort he could give her, and he hadn't realized the full extent of why he woke up alone the next morning. He thought she had left to go about her day, feeling better hopefully.

It wasn't until she finally told him that he understood the severity of the issue.

Remi asked her, BEGGED her, to take the medication. Talking how harming herself wasn't helping her only hurting her, how it likely didn't effect the black queen as much as it had her. She wouldn't listen. Stubborn as a mule, as he called it. It was one of her charms that attracted him, didn't mean it wasn't also frustrating at times. He tried to help, placing a warm towel over her forehead, but nothing seemed to. As the screaming grew and nothing helped, he seriously pondered force-feeding her the medication once. He threw away that idea almost as quickly as it arrived. As it was, he instead retreated away and to try not to worry himself to death.

He eventually settled on the arm of the couch in his room. Left leg tucked up against his body, elbow against his knee, resting his forehead against his fingers. He honestly felt like he aged 100 years that night, probably looked it too. Covered in sweat he could feel he would appear a bit disheveled and off his game. It wasn't until the screaming dimmed down that he allowed himself to peer through his fingers and look at her.

As 'other' Amrita started to stir, he held his breath. Vague, hazy memories found themselves resurfacing that night while he had the time to think. Memories of him of another time and another place, someone once familiar who had been bleeding over into his Amrita bit by bit as time passed. This was the moon, and even if hazy.... he remembered that caution was the best bet when dealing with the black queen. "Good morning, Amrita."

enoh love
NOW THAT YOU NAMED THIS THREAD THAT IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:40 pm
This wasn't her room.

She sat up slowly, looking around the alien room blearily, still trying to place where she was. One hand was used to brace herself against the pillows while the other lifted, rubbing sleepily at her eye before brushing her hair from her face. The greeting startled her, and she lifted her head sharply, looking over at the source of the noise: The Violet Queen, sitting curled up on a chair, and certainly worse for wear.

Why was he here? Perhaps this was his room…? More importantly, why did she keep waking up near him? This was the second time, at least. She had never woken up with company before, Remi aside.

"Ah…I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." She yawned, a move that was not entirely faked though it was completely unnecessary, and moved to sit up properly. "How long was I out?"

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:54 pm
He remained almost in the exact same position as he was prior, only moving slightly so his face was no longer covered, his chin now on top of his palm. Remi wasn't exactly the most studious of people, but under Reds brutal tutelage he at least been learning something about how to read people. It was easier too, because he knew his subject well. Anyone who didn't know Amrita that well might now notice the differences, but he could see a few. Oh they were good, very subtle... one of her biggest give-aways was how formal she responded. If this was his Amrita, she would have certainly quipped over how creepy it was to watch someone sleeping.

Did she think he was the Violet queen or was she pretending to be his Amrita? Either way, with certain memories he could play either role. Not wanting to give up the game just yet, he told a quick lie. "Not for long." He nodded. "I was wondering if i should wake you." That hopefully would cover his tracks as to why he was staring at her intently. "Did you sleep well?" Small talk before he asked her the questions he really wanted to know.

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:09 pm
"Ah, that's good." Though how long she had intruded wasn't something she had even seriously considered, it was always a good idea to pretend that she did care. It usually worked. "Glad to have saved you the trouble." A light laugh, and she ran both black hands through her dark hair, before shaking out her thick locks.

"I don't remember." She said honestly; she really didn't remember how she slept. That was how this worked. A little smile formed on her torn lips, one that was a little more distracted than sincere. She even began to play with the hem of a sleeve, fidgeting as she thought. If this was the second time she woke up with him around, it couldn't have been an accident. Either this version of the Violet Queen had something going on with her Host, or her version of the Violet Queen was also awake, and seeking like kin. Which was true though, was a great mystery.

"…What time is it?" She asked suddenly, sitting up a little straighter, eye widening a little bit as though she had suddenly remembered something. Her grey eye shot around, looking for a clock, calendar, anything.

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:56 pm
Remi could be sly when he wished to be, and he knew that his 'other' self could be as well, so he hoped he was at least playing his part well. To the average eye this would have seemed like a normal everyday conversation, but to them it seemed almost a game. They both were reaching out feelers to try and see who was who, he had the upper hand at least. He knew this was Moon, but Moon didn't know Remi wasn't currently 'Sun'.

He also, unfortunately for her, didn't have a clock in sight. Why do you think he was always late for class, Amrita? "Late, it is dark outside." the pumpkin sun never really made it too bright outside, but it was always darker when it was night time.

He paused long enough to stare, shaking his head after he made a small mental decision. This was going no where, and he would be the one to stir the cup if he had to. "Who are you?"

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:03 pm
Amrita made a face, as if he were asking a ridiculous question. Because he was. You didn't wake up with someone in the room twice without knowing who they were, plus the violet queen would remember her; she didn't look that different. Much more colourful in this world yes, but generally the same.

"You're kidding, right?"

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:10 pm
"Nope, not at all." He smiled toothily, choosing to shift his body weight this time. His arm went down as he scooted to his right, allowing his butt to fall into the chair and not just perching on the arm. He asked the question to break the ice, sure, but this was still part of the game two could play. "I know who you are, but which who are you."

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:23 pm
Amrita appraised him, fixing him with a sort of amused, but rather incredulous stare.

"You've been hitting the cider again, haven't you?" She laughed it off, waving her hand in the air, and then started to climb off of the bed of pillows. He was onto her, it seemed. Or was at least suspicious of her. The odds of him not actually knowing who she was were slim to none, all evidence aside.

"It's me." She rolled her eyes, and then distracted herself by fixing her clothing now that she was standing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:30 pm
"Perhaps." She had stood up, something that signaled either she was trying to leave or... maybe she was growing nervous. Perhaps a mix?

"I have been plagued by headaches recently." He of course, didn't mean himself. Being a Amityville graduate, it was no wonder truly that when he looked down briefly and grabbed two bottles hidden - warm but still sealed. "Care to have a drink with me? After all, it is a full moon tonight."

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:43 pm
"Perhaps you should go see Cricket, then," Amrita suggested easily, pulling her hair over her shoulder to re-braid it. "Rather than self medicate." There was a small tsk to her voice-

Her fingers stilled, only for a moment, as she caught the way he put emphasis on that one word. A name, not a very well known one in this world, but one she cherished. It was an easy enough thing to come up in conversation, but under these circumstances, and with that emphasis...

"Your sunny disposition is contagious as ever, I see." She said airily, as if she hadn't been bothered. She could play along for a little longer, while she figured him out.

"Will you be watching it closely? The Moon, I mean."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 pm
"Nah, self medicating is more fun." To emphasize a point he popped the lid off one of the bottles using a claw, taking a small sip from it. He also set the second drink on a nearby end table in her direction, another invitation.

The emphasis on 'sunny' was enough to stir up another memory, one still hazy to him but the words rang true to its return. Oh yeah, he was 'Sun' and....Thackery, Thackery was 'Stars'. The tarot nicknames were assigned to the pair of them by the King and Queen of black kingdom, a way to show ties. He had forgotten about that.

"The moon is rather beautiful." He shrugged, which 'moon' he was referring to he would leave up to her. "How often does the Sun chase its partner?" The answer was: Always. A warning, he wondered if she would draw the same conclusion.

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 am
Her gaze shifted to the side to watch the bottle as it slid towards her. The label was read and understood, but it was not touched. Cider was a thing she hadn't the care to try in this world, but she knew enough about it to choose to avoid it now. She did not reach for the bottle. It stayed where it stopped.

Instead she continued to smile, though it was strained, as she was still quite unsure of what to make of this little game. It was interesting at least, and figured that much: it had been a long time since someone pushed her like this, after all!

"Isn't it just?" She was rather beautiful, wasn't she? Hah! She did catch his warning though, she simply smiled through it. The urge to be very cruel was there. To remind him that the sun and the moon could never be together, and even when they thought they could, the moon was already fading away from him.

Her knee-jerk reaction to get under the skin was held back, if only for the simple fact that the Sun she knew was still in there. He seemed to know what that name implied, after all.

Once upon a time, they had an alliance that held even until the bitter end. She didn't want to lose the chance to breathe life back into it. She looked at him again, not hiding the way she appraised him this time, not being very subtle as she weighed her options here, deciding if the risk was worth the potential.

"Why are you being so cryptic, Remi? Aren't we past all that?" She asked teasingly. It was an innocent enough question, she supposed, though she doubted he was on the fence about her any longer. "We both know I'm not fooling you." She sighed, her hands soon sliding down to fold neatly on her lap.

"And if our Sun is still in there, you should already know I'm not a threat to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:36 am
He had to resist the urge to take another swig of the cider, instead it lay practically untouched as he tapped a clawed finger against it. Under more casual circumstances he would have continued to drink from the bottle. Heck, had she taken the offer he would have taken another drink from it too. The last thing he needed was to be off his game, not when the other player was this much of a challenge.

Some part of him wondered if she was even aware that the Tower and Stars were also in this building, he was doubtful if she thought she was the only one. True, she might be the only one shining through this wholly, he certainly hoped so at least. If the four of them ever truly met up in full royalty garb again, he feared for the future of Halloween.

It took only the briefest of moments her Amrita to work through it, but finally Remi seemed able to convince the other to shed the act.

"Just trying to figure you out, Amrita." That name felt weird rolling off his tongue, he realized that was also 'her' name, or one of them. The name was always more associated with his Amrita, not the Moon. They shared the same body, it was a bit of a surreal experience talking to his Amrita's body when her mind was not in the drivers seat at the moment. "The Sun still shines bright." He confirmed. " I am not worried about myself." He was gambling on the fact that she would not see him as a threat, instead as a potential ally as he tried to figure out her game. "What does concern me, though, is what you are doing to your 'other' half." If they were dropping pretenses, he might as well cut to the chase.

"What do you want, Moon?"

enoh love

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 am
"For you, dear Remi, I will be an open book. No games." She promised with a smile, lifting a hand to even cross her heart with her pinkie finger, a gesture that likely suited Amrita more than it did herself. "If it helps to distinguish me from my host, you may call me Marati." Though she did so love the name 'Moon'. It was her favourite, because it was a gift from her favourite person.

"I've not done anything to her intentionally." Marati informed him, as though it would help. She did quietly overlook the fact that she had broken Amrita's phone, and had her watched and followed to keep tabs on her. Remi didn't need to know these things.

His point blank question was met with a small laugh, though she seemed very surprised at how to the issue he had gotten. Somehow she hadn't expected that. She made a brief show of being shocked and appalled. A very brief one.

"I want to go home." She informed him sincerely. "That is all any lost soul wants, isn't it?" Marati leaned forward, her gaze fixated on him and only him. "If you know who I am, and you know who the Sun is, then you must remember your true home. Do you not long for it?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff