Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Loyalty] Lemons for Life (Lemon Squeeze + Lavender Lemon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Babby Lemon Squeeze stirred his freshly-brewed batch and scanned the phonies as they walked around. His stand was set up just on the edge of town. Bluegrass built it for him (it was a bribe... a way to get Lemon Squeeze out of the house) and he loved his little stand. Despite some earlier issues, he still had fresh lemons stacked on the edge. He had a cooler hidden underneath to keep it cool.

"Lemonade! Get your fresh LEMON-ADE!" he hawked his wares happily. His usually quiet voice spread over the streets and echoed as it bounced around.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lavender Lemon, walking about town, enjoyed the sights and sounds of all of Phonyland. Spending some time exploring all the nooks and crannies was fun and exciting, and like, totally awesome. But as she walked in the nice weather, she felt a bit tired, and thirsty.

The sound of someone calling for the sale of lemonade caught her twitching ears, and she lit up. Of course! Lemonade was the best drink of all time. Lav found the source of the noise, and could see an adorable lemonade stand run by a blue colt.

"Hello!" Lav said as she walked up to the stand. "Oh my god, your lemonade stand is, like, sooo cool! Can I get a lemonade?" she said, looking around eagerly. "Have you been working a stand, like, long?"she asked.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:22 am
Lemon Squeeze worked for free, but if he could barter something, then that would be something! With a twinkle in his eye, the babby poured some lemonade. As he handed it over, he answered as many questions as he could. "Well, I guess how long depends. Today, I feel like I have been here for-ever! Bluegrass made this for me and I supply the lemonade."

"Do you like it? Do you have anything to offer?" Lemon Squeeze smiled sweetly. He liked sweets, conversation, and company. The babby poured himself his own drink and clinked cups like he saw many of the biggun's do.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:30 pm
Lav smiled, and took a big, deep drink of the lemonade. Refreshing! This babby really knew how to make a nice refreshing lemonade. "Delicious! I love it~!"

She pretended to think for a minute. "Hmm... Well, I can like, definitely keep you company! Maybe offer you like, some tips or something?" She said. Just some advice to make the stand a bit more fun! "I like lemonade a lot, and since I work in my parents' restaurant, I know like, a lot about mixing drinks. You should definitely try to expand some other fruits into your lemonades! Like, strawberries or raspberries. They're super colorful and taste sooo good, so it'd be fun, right?"

She laughed. "Oh my god, I should probably introduce myself, right? I'm Lavender Lemon. A pleasure to meet you."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
omg sorry for the delay! <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:16 pm
"Well, hello Lavender Lemon!" the babby smiled brightly. "I am a Lemon Squeeze. How neat is that? Lemons!" He rolled a couple lemons around the stand for good measure.

As his mind contemplated her words, his eyes got bigger and bigger. "I can do that!? Hand on one moments!" He reached under to get a tablet for writing this down. "Okay. Strawberries. Raspberries. Fruit. Anything else? Just fruit? What do you think?" Lemon Squeeze was soaking up the ideas. This could make some really good Lemonade if she was right.

purplerosesbeauty
No need to ever apologize. I can be super duper slow!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 am

"Oh my god! We're both Lemons! That's sooo cool,"she said, eyes shining. Besides her family, she never met another Lemony phony before! This was so awesome! She propped herself up against the side of the booth and looked over as he got out a tablet.

"Yeah! You can put like, pretty much any fruit in a lemonade and it'd be delicious, like watermelons, or peaches..." Lav thought for a moment. Was there any fruit that wouldn't be good in a lemonade? Nothing she could think of! But you probably wouldn't want to mix too many or it wouldn't be a lemonade anymore. "But you can also put in herbs like basil or thyme, or like mint! Or even lavender, like my name! There's sooo much you can do with lemonade, which is why it's like the absolute best drink in the entire world!"

EchoLimaFoxtrot
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:16 pm
The babby was practically bouncing he was so excited. He could not wait to get home and try out all of the combinations. The opportunities were endless! Bluegrass would be so happy that he was now felt actually committed to this idea that was conceptualized to just get him out from under the big-bone phony's hoof.

"Lavender, eh?" His eyes sparkled as he looked back over at the gal. "Well, then! I will for sure find a way to make lavender work and that way I have your own personal drink always on hoof!"

"And also, that way everyone will remember you gave me all the best ideas!" The babby's eyes darted around. Was it too early to start now?

"Come back next week I will have The Lavender Lemon-Aide all ready!" Lemon Squeeze's head bobbed. He would not rest until he had it down, and it would totally be ready by then!

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:04 am
Lav almost couldn't believe it! Her new pal was sooo cool. A young business entrepreneur, open to her super cool ideas, and a Lemon too! Even though they weren't related. And... he was going to make her her very own personal drink? "Way cool!" she breathed, stomping her hooves on the ground in excitement and fluttering her wings.

"That name, is like, totally the best. And you're the best!"she said, and took another big long drink of her lemonade, finishing it off. The best! She'd have to come back here like, all the time. She laughed. "I'll totally be right back here next week, ready to taste it!"

"After all, we Lemons should like, stick together right?" She tapped the empty cup briefly on the stand. She should probably head back home before long. She offered her hoof out to the other babby, ready to get some hoof bump action.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
we totally have to rp them together again sometime! they can be best palfriends B) lemon buddies
and it could probably be longer next time aha

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas