[PRP] All The Toys In The Yard [L. Lemon x Whistle]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whistle tried to scrabble back up the tree, reaching frantically for the frisbee that was just out of her reach.

"Cm'on...Cm'on.." she pawed at the air, hoping maybe the breeze created by her flapping arm would float the toy out of the leaves and to the ground. But no such luck. Her strength gave out and she slid down the tree trunk sighing.

"I'm so telling Ms Glory on him.." she mumbled, sitting at the base of the tree, glowering at the frisbee.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavender was ready to head home after finishing up putting away the books in the classrooms when she saw a cute filly trying to climb a tree. Rather unsuccessfully. She paused a moment as she watched her, and then she noticed the frisbee that was caught in the branches, which was probably her goal.

"Do you like, need some help?" she said, stepping over to the tree. She looked up at the frisbee and flew up to grab it. Bringing it back down, she smiled at Whistle."If you need help getting the high stuff, like, I don't have anything better to do you know."

Astraea Pandora

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:51 pm
Whistle accepted the frisbee, her eyes huge and glittering with gratitude. "Lavender thank you.." she placed it in the small box with wheels that already had a few toys inside. "Some phony else was supposed to be the one to get the high things, but he ditched right after school." she grumbled. "You've already got your chore done right..? I don't want to take up your time.." The unicorn filly gave the cart a little tug and scooped up a football from the grass, dropping it inside.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:40 am
"Oh Whistle, it's like, no problem!" She looked up for more toys that would be too out of reach for Whistle to get. Lav nodded sympathetically to her grumbling. "What a jerk, leaving you alone to do like, all the work! I already finished my chore, so it's not a problem at all, really. Like, I'd be happy to help you out." Lavender beamed and flew up to the gutter of the school building, and grabbed a ball that got caught up there.

Astraea Pandora
hope that's good haha. it' a little short

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:09 pm
"I KNOW RIGHT?!" Whistle held up her hooves, indicating Lav could toss the ball down to her. "If we wasn't so cute I'd just hate him outright! But he is kinda cute..BUT NOT AS MUCH NOW!" she huffed.

purplerosesbeauty
I figure we can back and forth, a little cute girl talk and then they look up and huh, it's done! Whistle thanks her and they bid good afternoon and go home. Pretty simple yeah?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:09 am
Lavender tossed down the ball, and laughed."Is he like, really that cute?" She stuck her tongue out. Yuck. Most colts were pretty plain looking in her opinion. And cute boys shouldn't be getting away with making someone else do their work! "I'd just totally hate him anyway, like, he's obviously a total jerk. Nothing cute about that!" She walked along the roof and found... a jumprope? How did someone get that up here? She picked it up and got ready to toss it down.

Astraea Pandora
eventually i respond. and that plan sounds good to me!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:37 am
"It's really weird! Sometimes them being jerks makes them even MORE cute. But only sometimes! And only certain ones! Colts are weird, really really weird." she paused, dumping two frisbee and a wiffle bat into the wagon before turning, arms out to catch the jump rope, looking up at Lav. "Maybe it's one of those things that the adults always say you'll understand better then you're an adult too??"

purplerosesbeauty
Yay nearly done! Thanks for Rping with me!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 am
Lavender shook her head. She didn't get that at all! "Haha, well, like, I could just totally hate him for you, for making you have to do extra work like, by yourself."She tossed down the jumprope. "Maybe! But they are weird though. And gross! I prefer hanging out with fillies," she said, taking the last toy on the roof, a baseball, down herself. Lav put it in the wagon. She smiled. "Even if they're totally obsessed with dumb jerk boys."

Astraea Pandora*
lav is too gay for this convo lmao
and no problem! it's been a lot of fun <3 whistle is too cute

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:07 am
Whistle laughed. "Yeah having filly friends is the best, someone you can tell your troubles to and listen."

The pinkish filly looked around. "Hey, I think we got it all. Yes!" She held her hoof up for a high-hoof. "Thank you so much for helping me today! And I think you're right, I'm totally going to tell Miss Glory, cute or not!" She took the cart into the shed, putting it in it's spot and popped back out, closing and latching the shed doors.

"I owe you uhm..uhm...oh! I'll bring you a cookie tomorrow for your help! And you can't say no, cause I already made up my mind!" she grinned and waved her hoof. "See you tomorrow Lavender!"

purplerosesbeauty
Eh hehe! I guess it's one of those things when one prefs the fillies and the other prefs the colts! I think one more from you will close it out!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:45 pm
Lavender smiled. Whistle, for all her silly boy trouble, was a great friend she was glad to help. She graciously accepted Whistle's high hoof, feeling proud of a job well done."It's not a prob, Whistle. Like, anytime some dumb boy flakes on you I'll be happy to help you out!"

She laughed as Whistle ran off, promising her a sweet treat tomorrow. Kindness really did pay off, even in ways you weren't expecting after all. Well, she better head home too. It was way after school now!

Astraea Pandora
Yes! Thanks for RPing with meee <3 These two were cute, we should definitely put these two gal pals together again in the future!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces