Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] After school special (???/Amrita?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 am
Behind the Undead Dorms, in a secluded area a walking distance away, was the remnants of a garden. It was unkept and now overgrown, but it was once quite horrifically beautiful. In the middle of the overgrown mass of parasitic flowers was a rock, carved with 'AMRITA'S GARDEN' in it - a gift from someone who had loved her very much.

Now, though, someone who was not Amrita sat there. It was Amrita's body, certainly, but it was not quite her.

It was still a place she enjoyed to visit. It had been fun for her to watch the garden grow and tangle; to her, it was yet another thing of her host's that she would encourage to fall into ruin. Nobody had come back to tend to it, and so she felt safe to sit there, to enjoy a bit of quiet as she waited for her next appointment.

miliardo kason

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am
There was one problem with being alone, you might think you where devoid of company, but it also made it that much easier to be found and cornered. Thankfully for the creature in the garden this lurking danger was on her side.

She'd likely seen him around the school wearing drab grey and black clothes scrubbing stains out of walls and floors. Cleaning toilets and other lowly dreadful tasks. He seemed to be a demon, small horns curling up off his head looping down and coiling like a rams. He seemed, well mostly harmless.

"I've been watching you child," he said as he pushed his way into the garden, "I've been waiting for you to take leave of the school and seek this place. You always keep yourself so busy with appointments I have to say I rather admire that the youth of today have not lost the ability to be punctual and proper about business."

Enoh Love

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:03 am
She had indeed seen him around. Never quite had the opportunity to properly greet him, but she was more than comfortable with letting him watch her from a distance. She imagined their paths would have crossed sooner or later, when the time was right. It seemed that today was that day; there really was no rest for the wicked. The crystals that radiated within him called to her, alerting her to his presence before he even started to trudge through her overgrown garden. Still, she did not turn to look at him until he called out to her, properly announcing his arrival.

"I wouldn't announce that too loudly if I were you." Amrita teased, a smile on her lips that didn't reach her eye. He was quite right about her like of punctuality; she needed it. She had no time to properly dawdle when she was actually awake.

"There is no rest for the wicked, you know." She mused innocently, leaning her chin to rest on the heel of her hand, her elbow propped up on her knee. "But, I'm surprised that you waited all this time to say hello." Her head tilted a little bit, her grey eye focused on him, studying him with a minute curiousity.

miliardo kason

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:09 pm
It had been the same for him, every day he would pass her by, be it doing his janitor duties, filing paperwork for students, slaving for the other teachers as he was considered somewhere on par and yet below them. None of it mattered though, time passed and projects would move forward. All the while tiny blips in the student body, figures in a crowd that radiating a certain warmth that only the two of them could properly sense.

"Oh don't fret no one will hear us here," he said with a smile, it was a grim sort of smirk, like a snake, maybe that had to do with the forked tongue that flickered out between his pale lips. Silver hair, black horns, pale skin with hints of scales and a long tail with a black feathered tip. He was everything that would cry out a snake, yet she knew he was safe to be open with.

"Only rest if you find yourself 20 years behind bars, but time has a funny way of twisting around and here we are now, I'm free, your working for our Sire." He waved his hand, "I've had other work, I have access to things you don't I've been going over student files and I found something very interesting."

Moving closer the demon reached into his shirt pulling out a folder he'd kept tucked inside it, the name Samantha Lee stamped on the edge. "You see, I have... old friendssss here. People who I knew before I was locked away, and one of them it turns out, was a very good friend of yours."

Enoh Love

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:27 pm
The patchwork took in what he was saying, listening to him, putting some pieces together, and even going so far as to eyeball the folder he was holding out. Her gaze ended up back on his, allowing him to move closer to her without a fuss. Her chin still rested in her hand, and she looked every ounce the bored teenager she pretended to be.

"Interesting. Except...you haven't told me who you are yet." She said idly, gently tapping the side of her face with her blackened fingertips. All she knew was that he had the crystals just like she did, and that he had been watching her from a distance. What he had supplied had not given her clues to his identity, as interesting as this was, she needed to know.

miliardo kason

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 pm
The demon smiled again offering a formal bit of a bow, "You may call my Arbither, I was in service helping Merlin create an army years back before you came to this school or knew his name." He stood straight again adjusting the collar of his outfit. "And what should I address you as? I doubt the name on your file Amrita is what you refer to yourself as at this point, though only through going day to day motions do you bother with that name."  

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:59 pm
"Well met, Arbither." The patchwork chuckled. She'd only been at the school for a year or so now. It wasn't difficult to beat her to it, but she understood what he meant. Since he had shown her a courtesy, the ghoul finally slid off of the rock on which she sat, offering a small boy of her own, though one that was more of a stiff royal flare than anything, as her arms swept gracefully at her sides. She had straightened immediately, and stood with the proud stance that her host had never been capable of.

"Curiously enough, Amrita is in fact my chosen name - but I have many. My King blessed me with The Moon as my given name, until I was chosen as The Black Queen." She delighted in that particular title. It was always her favourite. "But, for sake of ease, you are correct - I go by Marati, now. To prevent confusion." And to hide from the peons who knew her other aliases.

"Now, Arbither, before we go any further - be honest: Are you here as my aid, or are you here to challenge me for His favour?" Her gaze focused on him, her form stilling as she settled all of her attention on him, searching for clues.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:44 pm
The demon stood at attention smiling all the while as the ghoul took her own bow and started to explain her many titles.

"Amrita, The Moon, and a Black Queen? You've been busy to have so many titles but I shall call you Marati. Tell me, how did you earn those titles?"

He paused at her question the grin on his face reaching a new fullness, she was smart he liked her already. "As an aid, I've already lost our Sires favor by having his first army whisked away before it could come to flourish, I must work on a smaller scale this time. He advised I seek you of all people for that task."

Enoh Love

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:04 pm
"The Moon is my birth name. Black Queen was when my King chose me to lead his army into battle. I was the Queen of the Kingdom of Revenge, once upon a time." She gave a wistful sigh; those were the good days. Oh how she missed her home. "Amrita was what I was called on an informal basis. Marati will do just fine, here." She explained easily, not at all bothering to hide her names. She loved her names, and he was just as cursed as she was.

She did, however, observe him with some scrutiny as he explained his situation. So, he had been sent to seek her out to help her; that part she approved of, but she wasn't quite sure about his previous attempt. There had been no confirmation that he wouldn't try to take her work and make it his own to regain the lost favour, however…she couldn't quite say no to more help, especially if He had sent this demon.

"Very well, an Aid it is." She would simply have to keep an eye on him, until she was sure of the rest. "Now, who is this, and why is she important enough to bring to my attention?" The patchwork gestured to the folder again, bringing their conversation full circle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:22 pm
"A busy life, and I assume some of these titles where picked up during the rather.... extravagant events that have happened here at this school?" Just because he was in jail didn't mean he was clueless of the outside world.

There was for, but a moment, a silence. The two standing there, Marati seeming to size him up, surely wondering how much he could be trusted, and she was right to do so, no one could fully trust another, but he said nothing simply standing with a small smile till she finally accepted his offer.

"This one, my friend, is important for one very good reason." He stepped forward offering the file again.

"It's because I made her."  

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm
"These are my titles. They are not hers, nor were they earned in Halloween. They were given to me before He woke me up in this place. My host is ever so gracious." She gestured to her own body. Amrita had been more than accommodating at first, when she was ignorant. Now…well, now she was a pain, but one that was being dealt with.

This time, she took the file from him, opening it to the first page, and scanning the information.

"Interesting. Is she useful to us?" It was clear that Marati had no idea who Samantha Lee was, though once she saw the photo, something clicked; she had seen this ghoul before. This was one of the ones who called out to her in the gym. Interesting indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm
The demon nodded, so there was a split? This creature was something from before that had taken host in the present. It would be interesting to learn more about Marati as time moved forward.

"Tell me, have you ever known a demon able to raise the dead to serve? To create from nothing something that will obey?"  

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 pm
"I have not." She said pointedly, and honestly. She didn't know much about the Halloween world, save for what she had learned researching its history and speaking to others. Unfortunately, she hadn't devoted that much time to the specifics…but this, she could tell was important. And intriguing. How many could say they had done what he had? The mere implications to his ability…

"Fascinating. And Samantha, she will obey?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm
TThe fact she didn't know was the most interesting part, it implied so much more about what he was talking to and just how much of a forigen being it was to not understand the limitations of Halloween and its power.

"Most undead created like such are done by Reapers, necromancers to be exact. A demon has no such power, and even with a reaper you face the problem of most thealls being simple of mind, shamblings shells of a body designed to obey but never to think."

Tapping the file with a single finger he smiled, "I made Samantha with an artifact, conieved by myself and a friend employed by our fmutual Sire. But it was designed to be more then normal, it was made to give life and thought beyond that of a summoned bag of bones. Yet still we would retain the power to break the creation, to make them bend the knee shold that get out of hand."

He started to pace as he spoke, a clear hint o delight in his voice as he explained his work. "What good is an Army without a general? Or the officers to distribute his orders? That was her design. To be capable of leading and fighting, yet still bound to obey shold we need it. And now, now here she is one of the few we created to obey lurking in this very school trained and educated ready for the picking...."  

Miliardo Kason

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 pm
The information was fascinating, and she stored it away for future reference.

"But will she obey?" Marati pressed, her voice casual and patient, meant to remind him of her initial question. "For all you know, during her time here, Samantha could have created enough FEAR for herself to disobey your artifact's command." She suggested with a thoughtful hum. "Her file is quite full, she is an accomplished creature, after all." The file was hefted, as if it were heavy.

"I am in need of generals, yes. But ones I know I can trust with my life." There was a lot more at stake than simply assisting with their Master's plan. If she didn't trust someone to protect her, she wasn't about to put them near power: so far, there was was exception to the rule, but it was out of necessity. Everyone else had her personal stamp of approval.

"Can you produce this artifact for me? Have you tested it since your return?"

miliardo kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas