[META-INSP BATT] Pent Up Emotions [Eos x Sarce][FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when: After the Hunts
where: On the way to Four Fronds
what: Weirdly emotional bluebloods get in a tiff maybe??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:13 am
Eostre was quick to leave behind what was left of her Hunting group (since that comprised of just Tamiya, a screaming writhing mass of weird highblood), and was pissed off. Just behind her the two remaining rebels had slipped through the exit! How had she let such a thing happen? She ground her teeth, still feeling the reeling rages that had been with her all night.

First the battle, and then the swamps and the hunts, and now...

She just wanted to get home. Tramping through the edges of the swamp, the ground finally was mostly dirt and not slimy water, and she could see the leaves of her precious Four Frond trees in the near distance.

Something moved in her peripheral vision. Had someone followed her? Or maybe it was just another troll returning home, like her... Her eyes stayed narrowed, suspicious and full of anger. She pulled out her bloodied brass knuckles, ready.

Melancholies
Sorry this is so small. If you need me to add something let me know! <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm
Sarce wasn't sure why she bothered to return back at all. She felt lost, directionless, mind filled with thoughts of Stryke and Zeffer and Alifax. She wasn't sure how long she had been walking, but somewhere between here and there the swamp had begun to recede. To say her reserves were on empty was a little bit of an understatement.

How was Stryke doing? Had he reconvened with his group? Was he dead? It didn't really matter to her, at least it shouldn't. She still wondered how she would try to explain her failure to the rest of her group, the walkie-talkie hooked at her side feeling like lead as it threatened to drag her back down into the mire. Alifax had gone after the mutant, and she could only assume Kursha had succeeded on his end... but it wasn't like she could whine either. She gave Stryke his freedom. She had let herself become a fragment of his hope.

Hope. That sounded nice. She could use that right about now.

Her thoughts were cut off after her body moved, reflexes shooting her back before she could even distinguish the reason. Her gun was pointed, her eyes sunken and exhausted, and in front of her some unfamiliar troll that she sure as hell hadn't seen before. She was initially horrified, forcing the feeling back into her chest, beating it down. She had managed through her emotionally exhausting encounter with Stryke, but if this troll was a rebel too... she wasn't sure she could do it, not again. She couldn't take it.

"W-Who are you?" the stutter didn't help much either, despite the ragged hostility dimly lit in her eyes. She was already berating herself inwardly for forgetting about her invisibility, but it was to late for regrets now. "I-I'm with the Royal Army, s-state your b-business! I-I'll shoot!"

purplerosesbeauty
heeee d/w about post length! :9 so long as I have something to reply to i'm good!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:34 pm

A sudden stranger accosted her at gunpoint, forcing Eostre to take a step back and quickly assess the situation. A haggard waif of a blueblood stared at her, a sawed off shotgun in her grimy hands. Yelling at her with a stutter, but more importantly holding her at gunpoint.

"Holy s**t!"she exclaimed, throwing her hands up defensively, before stepping forward again. Eostre angrily pushed the gun out of her face, knocking it from its position with the back of her fist. She could feel her pumpbiscuit beating hard, her eyes narrow and teeth bared. Who knew what happened to this blueblood, and if she was as unhinged as some of the other royals she worked with tonight she could be dangerous.

"I'm with the Royal Army too, jackass," she said, seething. "So relax. My business is returning to Four Fronds," Eostre said, taking a vicious swipe down her filthy dress, sending dried mud clumps tumbling. Would anyone let her just go to her hive, or would another couple of meters down the road be some wild rebel to interrupt her? "Are you just going to stand in my way?" she huffed, ready to shove the whole troll aside if need be.

Melancholies

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:40 pm
An unspoken watch it! settled on the edge of Sarcel's tongue as she caught the blunt force of Eostre's fist on her gun, backing off slightly. Her eyes were set in a weary glare, uptight and cautious. She was with the royal army too...? Well, she at least wasn't attacking Sarcel, despite how frazzled she seemed. Deranged, maybe? What if she was lying? Sarcel couldn't tell.

"I-I-I c-can't!" Sarcel wobbled, but stood her ground. "H-How do I know i-if you're t-telling the truth?"

And it was true, and perhaps a little foolish, and Sarcel probably shouldn't be picking fights with other trolls, but she also didn't want to take any chances, exhausted or not.

purplerosesbeauty
short posts also feel free to punch her eos

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:41 pm
The blueblood finally took a step back, and Eostre tensed up her hands. The look in her eyes...pathetic looking. She sniffed and gave an exasperated and breathy snort. "Because I'm a blueblood, you idiot. I'm Eostre Diazzi and I'm a registered royalist, you got that?" She didn't want to waste time with this loser, and she shoved her aside roughly, trying to push past her.

Before she walked away from the girl with the gun, she stopped. You know what? No, ******** that. If she wanted a fight, she'd ******** get one! It'd been long enough since Eostre had a good brawl, and what would be better than relieving some tension by punching this pathetic scrawny girl and forgetting her rage. She wouldn't believe her anyway, as paranoid as she was. And she had nothing to lose.

Eostre turned around and punched her in the face. "How's this for the truth?" she spat, a firm snarl on her face.

Eostre HP: 20/20
Damage: 2

Melancholies
battle...... START

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:53 pm
    Sarcel wasn't sure what she was expecting, but it definitely wasn't being punched in the face. No, Sarcel was all about to let the troll move on ahead of her when she pushed past. Was it her duty to stop the rebels? Yes. Was she starting to not care? A little. They probably weren't, let's be real. But then she gets punched in the face and she isn't sure what to think about it, How's this for the truth? ringing in her ears. Well then.

You know what, ******** this.

She could already feel the point of impact burning, coughing as an uncomfortable sensation rolled down the back of her throat. Touching her face, Sarcel realized it was blood from her nose. Her shell shocked eyes immediately shifted to disbelief to anger.

"I-I— y-you—!" she was stuttering, unable to get the words out.

She should have just run, she really should have, but instead she clenched her shotgun tightly in her tiny hands, ramming the butt of the object hard into whatever part of Eostre it could make contact with.

"G-G-Get away from me!"

Quote:

HP: 18/20
DMG DEALT: 3
Invisibility (Agi B): 1/1

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:27 am
The butt of the gun made sharp contact with her ribs, and she grunted out a sharp 'oof.' That was going to bruise. She clenched her teeth, and grabbed the gun. She wasn't going to let a gun stop her fistfight. With her foot, she kicked and braced it against against the other troll and tried to wrench the gun from her hands.

She heard her say get away, but it only fueled her anger. How could she be so pathetic. Why wouldn't she just fight her like a troll? "Oh no, we're doing this now," she hissed. "You started this, pointing your gun at me. Now fight me, hand to hand." She made firm eye contact, searching her eyes for something else now. A fighting spirit.

Eostre HP: 17/20
Damage: 5

Melancholies
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:16 pm
    One second Sarcel had retaliated, and the next second her gun was flung from her hand. The blueblood let out a tiny, rattled shriek as it skidded along the ground, definitely out of arms reach. She was mortified, and also afraid. Stryke had been injured, he couldn't fight back. This was obviously a far more capable troll.

Instead, she stumbled backwards, desperate for any sort of distance between her and Eostre. "I-I-I-!!" she struggled, but whatever words she was trying to muster out were being lodged in her throat.

Eyes glancing between her and the gun, Sarcel made a leap for her weapon. She couldn't do hand to hand! She needed her weapon to protect herself!

Quote:

HP: 13/20
DMG DEALT: 0
Invisibility (Agi B): 1/1

purplerosesbeauty
sorry she's so pathetique

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 pm
Eostre had never known a troll so... weak, and afraid. Even Tierte fought her better than this, and she found her face contorting into a sneer. Her body ached in all the right places, her fingers twitched in excitment, and she had wanted nothing more than a good fight right now. But instead, she had to have run into this pathetic display.

She glanced at the dropped weapon, and snorted to herself as the other troll leapt after it. Refused to fight her without a gun, huh. Well, she'd show her that it wouldn't matter. Eostre stomped her foot once in agitation, and tried to get in-between the troll and her shotgun. She threw another punch, aiming for her lower extremities to try and knock her down.

"You could try to do a little better,"
she said, not bothering to hide her displeasure.

Eostre HP: 17/20
Damage: 3

Melancholies
i said i'd try but it still takes me two days to tag

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 5 Total: 17 (4-24)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm
    "You could try to do a little better,"

The punch to her gut sent a flashback reeling immediately in her head. Zeylla knocking her in the solar plexus, her breath being ripped from her. Complete terror. Utter rage. This time, nothing was being taken. The switch that flipped was almost immediate; her hand shot out and grabbed Eostre's wrist, their eyes locked together, and her glare was liquid indignation. Sarcel might not have had much physical prowess, but she made up for it. She had tricks up her sleeve too, had things to even the playing field. Bringing her fist back, she exhaled breathlessly when it connected with her chest.

An itch rippled through Sarcel's skin. The next second, she was gone.

Not quite

As quickly as she had vanished, Sarcel materialized behind the blueblood, leg swinging a kick forcefully into her back.

"Better?"

Quote:

HP: 10/20
DMG DEALT: 10
Invisibility (Agi B): 0/1 USING

purplerosesbeauty
kiss kiss

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Her wrist was grabbed sharply, and in that moment, she felt the rush of adrenaline. The heat of her touch. She could see the anger in the eyes of her enemy, and the connecting blow made her reel back. And then, the blueblood vanished before her eyes.

And then, another blow to her back, painful and unexpected. She bent over and breathed hard. How did she do that? She grinned. Finally! She was getting the fight she wanted! Yes, yes... yes!

"Much better," she groaned. With a renewed burst of energy, she bowled into the other girl, punching her in the stomach so she could get her arm around her shoulder. In one fluid motion, she grabbed the blueblood's thigh and lifted her, straining slightly with the effort, and flipped her opponent over her head, slamming her down into the mud and dirt. The move made her lose her own balance, but, she got up and grinned, placing her foot on the blueblood's chest.

Eostre HP: 7/20
Damage: 6

Melancholies
suplex city: population sarcel

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:39 pm
    There was the smallest of smiles on Sarcel's face. It was one of terror, adrenaline, and...

Her face twisted at the praise, caught momentarily off guard. It was sarcastic—well, not necessarily sarcastic, but not real praise. There was something inherently pressing about it. Eostre didn't look pissed like before, didn't look exhausted like before; she looked renewed.

It was only a heartbeat of time before she was being flipped over, slamming into the weight of the planet.

She wheezed when the foot landed heavily on her chest, vision blurred around the edges, faint and static. Her exhale came out as a sputter, messy and weak. Being parallel with the ground was making her choke from the blood still dripping down the back of her throat, thick and warm and fresh.

Letting out something caught between a groan and a scream, the sound that inevitably escaped was undoubtedly one of frustration. Sarcel mustered whatever energy she had left, putting it into her arm as she slammed it against Eostre's leg, knocking her off.

Not that it was enough force to kick the blueblood over, but Sarcel didn't need that. In an instant she was on her feet again, fist swinging wildly through the air, connecting right into Eostre's pompous ******** face.

Quote:

HP: 4/20
DMG DEALT: 5
Invisibility (Agi B): 0/1 USED

purplerosesbeauty
PUNCHES

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:13 pm
Eostre staggered back with the force of the punch, and held a hand up to her eye where it blazed with pain and stars. She moaned again. This was going to leave a nasty mark. But that was the allure of the brawl, the rush of the fight! The wounds, the punches... she couldn't stop smiling when she thought about it, and her opponent was finally fighting back properly. Yes...

She took her hand off of her eye, and wiped the tiny traces of blood on her dress. There must be a small cut on her face too. Eostre clenched her fist, and returned the blow to the blueblood's body.

Eostre HP: 2/20
Damage: 1

Melancholies*
mmmm (:

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:16 pm
    It was the most satisfying sound, the most satisfying feeling. The second her fist connected with Eostre's face, she felt almost exuberant. There was a rush there. This was sweet, sweet pay back.

But she wasn't one to underestimate her enemies, and this definitely wasn't going to break that tradition. She saw the return hit, but her reflexes spoke for her before her mouth could, hand catching the fist awkwardly. It was by no means a perfect block, and her arm stung from the force, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Worn down by the fight meant she wasn't capable of using her invisibility again, not for a prolong second, but she managed just enough to seemingly flit to a spot further away, huffing and worn. Her stance was obviously exhausted, but her eyes were almost taunting, daring.

Quote:

HP: 3/20
DMG DEALT: 0
Invisibility (Agi B): 0/1 USED

purplerosesbeauty
come at me man

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers