Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ur A d**k (Lutz/Lock) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:59 pm
Lock was, rest assured, very peeved.

But he chose to do it in the calm of his room, weaving shadows from every crevice to make horrid little puppets that he could then crush with shadowy throwing darts. He'd tried meditating like his mentor had taught him, but sometimes a calm mind wasn't enough.

Voodoo was all in all, very pleased. She liked chasing the puppets.

So when someone knocked on his door, he didn't even bother to hide the shadowy spillage across his room, and instead said, "What," from the comfort of his bed. Getting up was for people who could apply effort to that kind of thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:23 pm
It wasn't like Lutz was the most empathetic person (because he wasn't), but he wasn't so blind as to not realize when one of his friends was upset--especially if it was Lock, because he tended not to hide his displeasure. Although the marionette boil had an inkling of what was wrong, he still decided it would be a good idea to drop by and check on the reaper anyways. When his knock was met with a flat answer, he cleared his throat and slowly poked his head in.

"Uh...hey," he greeted as soon as he spotted the figure on the bed. He tried not to make any comments about all the shadows and instead cleared his throat.

"So. You're certainly...not happy."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:03 pm
The shadows collapsed when Lutz walked in, crumbling and cracking like Lock's confidence upon seeing the boil. It was a strange emotion, not being jealous of Anna persay, but rather annoyance upon being ignored.

He knew Lutz would come slinking around eventually, but the day after was still a little soon. He glowered at the boil's rude entrance and tried very hard not to throw a dart at him.

Instead he desummoned Voodoo, knowing she would do more harm than good. He always had to hide her when serious matters were of concern.

"And you're certainly a terrible date." Well he was.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:55 pm
Lutz faltered. Ah. Um. Was this what this was about? Lifting a hand, the boil awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he averted his gaze. Whoops, Lock was definitely pissed, wasn't he? And it wasn't like he could really blame him either.

"Anna is...persistent," he tried, giving a weak shrug of his shoulders, "I mean, I told her that I didn't dance but she was obviously intent on getting one out of me anyways, sooooo..."

And with that, he trailed off with another shrug.

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
"So that's it," Lock conluded shortly. "Good talk."

He summoned a shadow hand to pull the door open for Lutz, gesturing he should leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:55 pm
Lutz crossed his arms and frowned accusingly.

"You're still grumpy." How was he supposed to leave when he was still grumpy?

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 pm
"So what?" he fired back just as accusingly. He crossed his own arms and turned himself around on his bed until he was facing the wall and giving Lutz his backside.

"Get out already." Was it Lutz's imagination or were the shadows getting bigger?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:16 pm
What was he, a pissed off cat? ...Then again, with Voodoo around...

Rather than retreat as ordered, Lutz stepped further into the room, closing the distance until he was literally right behind the reaper. "Stop being a dingbat and let's talk."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 pm
Lock looked over his shoulder and snidely remarked, "Oh now you want to spend time with me."

But he did scoot over on his bed to make room for Lutz, so maybe that was a start.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm
Sighing, Lutz sat down on the vacated spot.

And then he stared at Lock expectantly. After a few seconds of silence, he cleared his throat. "So. Talk."

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm
"You ditched me," Lock hissed, very much fulfilling Lutz's feline description. "I asked you out and you ditched me."

He didn't think it required much more explanation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm
The proper thing to do here would be to apologize--Lutz knew that. However, as soon as he opened his mouth to do so, he found himself firing back a defensive statement instead.

"You saw me try to say no to Anna!"

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:31 pm
"Yeah I saw you try to say no for three hours alright."

Lock had a point.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm
Lutz squirmed uncomfortably. Brows knit together, he seemed to be thinking carefully about his answer...only to blurt out the first thing that came to mind.

"I thought that you said that you didn't dance anyways!" he pointed out, only to realize that he had also said the same thing. Clearing his throat, he hastily continued, scrunching up his nose. "Besides...you know. You weren't completely alone. Erebus was there too."

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm
"Erebus wasn't my date!" he shot back, "And after a while he went and danced with Tomo."

He let out a noise of utter disbelief. Lutz didn't even get it. It wasn't about a dance, it wasn't even about Anna. Even if Erebus had stayed with him all night it wouldn't have mattered, because Lutz couldn't get it through his thick skull.

He stood up huffily, unable to sit and relax. Lock began pacing the room, a thing he did often when he was perturbed. "Whatever. This clearly matters more to me than you," he commented snidely.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff