Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]
[F-ORP] Tag! (Ata x Taj x Surya x Tali)[Fin] Itanaba Concept Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image So she was to be a Shrine Maiden. She was actually pretty excited about it. She liked to keep things nice and clean and make them look presentable so it seemed like a fitting job for her. She had yet to have an episode so she wasn't quite aware that she had weak seer abilities. And even if she did have one, she probably wouldn't be sure what to make of it exactly. Why bother about something that she didn't even understand though right?

She was off to find her siblings. Wherever they where. She bounded around, her little paws carrying her quickly and almost daintily in a very random direction. She really had no clue where she would look first but she figured by water would be a good place to start. She was heading in the right direction. Right?

She skittered to a stop and looked around, silver eyes flashing and she frowned as she huffed out a tiny puff of air and then she decided she was going in the right direction and started to scamper off towards a rather unknown destination.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
For some strange reason, the water brought him peace.

He loved his family dearly, he really, truly did. However, Tajan preferred the solace of being alone by the dark, softly rushing water, rather than attempt to act... normal around them. Tajan’s light eyes follow the motion of the waters, strangely soothed by their inconsistency. The water didn’t allow the rough patches to overtake it, make it into something it wasn’t. It was almost as if it was serving as a metaphor for Tajan’s life – he couldn’t allow the negative parts of his chip away at the great ones. But wasn’t he a little too young to be thinking so big?

Shaking off the thoughts, he continued to sit there and stare at the water, not noticing anything else going on around him.

AstoriaFallen

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:09 pm
User Image

Surya was running from her twin sister Talithia. Right now Talithia wanted to do some exploring, find new places near the pride, but Surya just wanted to play tag and hide n seek! Surya was determined to play her games, even if it meant hiding from her twin and finding her other siblings to play with her!

As she ran she spotted Roimata. With a wide grin, she slowed down. “Hey SIS! Wanna play tag?” Before giving her sister a chance to answer, she playfully bopped her sister on the nose with her paw. “Now try and catch me!” She said before running off, heading down toward the water.

Now to find the rest of the siblings, she thought.
User Image

Talithia stayed at a walking pace. The moment Surya ran from her, she knew it would be a pain to chase after her. Instead, Talithia decided to take it nice and slow and see if she could find anything new in the area. Eventually, her twin would get tired of running around and join her on a small exploration mission. Until then, she would follow Surya’s trail.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:24 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

The sound of footprints and one of her sisters voice caused her to pause and without warning she was booped on the nose. She shook her head and looked behind her to see Talithia not to far behind. Just strolling along. That was the way to be right there. "Bet your tail hairs I will!" She was debating at that moment whether or not she wanted to chase her sister or wait for the other one.

After about .2 seconds of waiting she decided she'd chase Surya, even though she already had a head start. Maybe she'd catch her....

With a jolt she bounded off, her little legs carrying her quickly towards her and she giggled lightly as she ran. As she could smell the scent of the water she noticed a familiar face up ahead.

Ruler of Everything

It was her brother. Tajan. Was he playing to? She then notice how he was rather sitting there, doing nothing. She forgot about her sisters want for the game of tag and bounded towards him, rather than after her. as she approached she saw one of her other brothers come out of some nearby bushes. "Hey... Whatcha doing?" She said cheerfully trying to get him to at least smile.

She looked at the water for a moment before taking a drink. Chasing her sister wasn't as easy as it looked. She gave her brother a playful nudge on his shoulder with her head and then looked around. Was Tali caught up yet?

Edit: She looked over at her other brother and gave him a grin. (I know it's before your post. I knew I should have waited lol)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image Isingoma was following a bug, his rump in the air and green eyes focused on the little horned beetle before him. It occasionally shuffled its wings or paused to inspect something on the ground and, when it did, Isi would freeze. He was a very curious cub and could spend hours listening to stories from older lions or, as he was today, following a bug around to see how bugs lived. His ears soon caught the sound of his siblings playing not far off, though, and he lifted his head in interest. It sounded as if they were playing a game of tag.

Abandoning the bug, Isi headed off in the direction of his sister's voice. Before he reached them, though, he came across Tajan sitting by a pool of water. He knew his brother was a bit quiet and preferred to be alone, but Isi had to at least ask if he wanted to join him! It would be rude not to.

"Hey Tajan," he said as he padded over, his tuft of fur bobbing in front of his eyes. "I think the girls are playing tag. You wanna come find them with me?"

EDIT: No sooner had he spoke than one of his sisters came bounding out of the foliage. He gave a surprised 'eep' and felt his fur along his spine stand up. He really wasn't suited for the life of a hunter, no sir!

Ruler of Everything
Sorry for the double quote!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:38 pm
Tajan grinned at his brother Isingoma. "That sounds-" he broke off as a flash of bright blue bounded toward them, nearly jumping out of his own coat in surprise. "Gods, 'Mata, do you ever not have energy?" He laughed at her, shrugging off her question. His siblings always seemed to have so many questions. "I was just, uh, getting a drink!" He said, joining her in lapping up some water.

In the distance he heard two other sets of paws, no doubt the twins, coming towards them. His head sprang up and he looked around for them, already curious as to how this giant game of tag was going to go. Tajan couldn't imagine it going smoothly, that's for sure. "Are we joining them?" His eyes glanced from Isi to Roimata, waiting for a response.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:57 pm
(This one will be short then I'll wait for snails. Because Roimata is it haha!)

"Nope!" She said gleefully to her brothers question about her energy. She paused a moment before getting a devious look on her face. "You already have!" She laughed as her brother asked if they would play. She turned to Isi and pounced on him then bounded off towards Surya. "Tag! You're it!!" She giggled as she scampered away.
silverlutz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 pm
((So sorry! I had to do some emergency school stuff!))

Surya went running from her siblings into the large bushes near the edge of the water. She made sure that she was able to peek through the leafs of the bushes to see her siblings. If one of them approached her hiding spot, she would make a run for it, however, she felt confident in her hiding abilities. There was no way they would find her easily! They would eventually give up making her the ultimate tag champion! She let out a loud laugh at the thought.

Talithia had continued to stay back, her sights on an interesting flower. While the other siblings were talking, she went and carefully plucked the flower, placing in behind her ear. She looked over at her siblings and debated about if she should join in. It did seem fun, but she also knew that she could do some exploring instead and find new and cool places! With a deep sigh, she made her way closer to them.

“Alright, I think that I want to play too,” she said, with a small grin.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:37 pm
Isi shivered, his fur relaxing as his sisters made their somewhat noisy appearance. He grinned at Tajan and was about to reply when Roimata pounced him from the side, declaring him 'it'.

"Hey, I wasn't ready!" he said as he pushed himself to his paws, her pounce knocking him over. He loved to wrestle with the rest of his siblings but he was usually the one getting pinned. Green eyes flicked between his retreating sister and Tajan, deciding who his target should be, when a laugh from a bush made him glance in another direction. Who was hiding there?

"I'm gonna get you!" he said with a little roar which came out as more of a squeak and tore off in the direction of the bush. He might be startled easily and not very strong, but Isi was incredibly fast. He wasn't going to be it for long!

Ruler of Everything

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:39 pm
Tajan burst out laughing as Roimata bounded toward his brother, attempting to tag him - and ending up successful. He glanced around as the twins arrived, already appreciative for this light-hearted distraction. Oftentimes he got a little too serious and glum, quite a bit more than appropriate for his little cub brain.

He squealed in delight as he rose to his paws, bounding off in the opposite direction from Surya. "You can't catch me!" He wiggled his tail, a huge grin plastered on his face. Yes, yes this was a very welcome distraction today. Tajan watched as Isi bounded after Surya, pouncing towards a bush in chase of his apparent target.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

R4gn0r0k IV

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:59 pm
Surya’s eyes went big as Isi approached her and she let out a squeak. Her perfect hiding spot ruined because of her laughter! Quickly she jumped out of the bush. Her first instinct was to run for it; however she spotted a tree that looked like she could climb it. She wasn’t a skilled climber, but she knew her odds were better to climb then to run. With one large jump, she made it to a lower branch of the tree. The next jump was more difficult though and she barely made it to the branch. She looked down at Isi triumphantly. “I am queen of this tree!” She declared loudly.

She debated about whether she should stay on the branch she was on, or climb to the next one. When she looked down, she decided she would stay right where she was. She hadn’t realized just how high up she was! Instinctively, her claws dug into the branch to make sure she wouldn’t fall off.

Talithia was looking at her twin with slight amusement. She decided that she would stick with Tajan instead. “Hopefully Surya will distract Isi long enough so we can find real hiding spots.” She said to her brother as she ran, being careful not to let the flower slip off her head.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:40 pm
Tajan's eyes widened at Talithia's statement, nodding his head in agreement. He didn't realized they'd be running - 'oh, gods, this game is so involved.' Glancing over at his sister, he nodded once more. "They'll never get us!" He said to Talithia, sounding much more confident that he really felt. Being "it" always gave him so much anxiety, he hated it. There was just so much pressure - nothing about it was really enjoyable, honestly. He didn't get why the others enjoyed this game so much, other than the uncertainty of it all.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:58 pm
She heard Talithia coming closer as she was bounding away and she wondered who Isi was going to get and she continued to pounce towards her sisters. "Wait for me! I'm not it anymore." She said as she saw Isi pounce towards surya who started to climb up a tree.

"I bet you can't catch me Isi!!" She shouted as she tried to distract him a little bit and bounded off into some bushes nearby and then spotted her Taj and Tal and started off towards them.

R4gn0r0k IV

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:07 pm
Isi wasn't fast enough despite how hard he ran, and he slowed as he reached the base of the tree that Surya had climbed up.

"Aw, no fair," he said with a little pout as he put his paws on the trunk of the tree. He could probably get to that first branch, but he doubted he'd make it to the second. His ear turned and his head followed as Roimata called out to him and, giving up on the tree-bound sister, tore off in the direction of his other siblings. Mata was the closest to him but led him right to his other siblings, which made him grin. This was much better!

"Here I come!" he called out, putting on a little burst of speed and leaping at the less enthusiastic of his siblings, hoping to get one of them.

Ruler of Everything

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:22 pm
“For sure!” Talithia yelled to Tajan, keeping close to him. She glanced back when she heard Roimata. “It looks like Roi is traveling with us! And Isi isn’t far behind! Surya did not do a good job at distracting him!”

While she was looking behind her, she failed to notice a tree trunk and ended up tripping on it, falling face first into the ground. She let out a laugh at her own clumsiness as she slowly got herself up. Then she noticed her flower missing. Instead of catching up with the others she looked for her flower, knowing that she was an easy target for Isi.

Surya was watching gleefully from the tree. At first she felt very triumphant, but now she felt like she was missing the action and that wouldn’t do! She was the one who wanted to play the game in the first place. It wasn’t very fair that they got to play without her!

Carefully she started her decent downward while watching her siblings run further and further away. By the time she made it down, they had already gotten so far! Quickly she started to make her way toward them.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out