Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Crispy Diabolatry Convict (Xavier / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm
The silence of the school library was utterly destroyed by the entrance of Hel.

The reaper crashed in, a wrench in one hand and a peacock-mini tucked under her other arm. "OI!" Her voice boomed, and her dark red eyes were as wicked as the grin on her face as she quickly surveyed the room before anyone had time to properly react.

"THIS IS A JAIL BREAK!" The reaper screamed, and ran past the rows upon rows of books to find her victim friend mentee pal buddy guy poor b*****d victim. Victim. She knew he'd be there. Hel slid across the floor as she found the table Xavier was seated at. "HA!" She exclaimed triumphantly. "FOUND YOU!" She pointed the wrench enthusiastically at him, but had too much enthusiasm and the wrench flew from her hand and missed Xavier's head by a hair.

Hel paid it no mind as she lunged at him and grabbed his wrist. "We are off like a waitress' panties! FLY MRS. PEACOCK! FLY!" She threw the peacock-mini at the librarian who was coming to lay the silent smack down on her. With the distraction of an indignant squawking peacock-mini a success, Hel jumped through the nearest window with Xavier in tow.

Luckily she didn't smash through the glass. It was already open.

kuuropii
Yeah....: D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:55 pm
Xavier had been having a nice, quiet time in the library.

For all of five minutes.

He gave a very unflattering and probably ridiculous sounding screech of terror, Xavier toppling over in his seat. He had approximately three point two seconds to react to the wrench flying past his head, one point eight seconds to react to the wrench that barely missed him, and point zero three seconds to react to Hel bodily picking up and jumping out of the library window.

"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppPppPPpPP!" Xavier squealed, flailing madly.

"I'M GONNA DIE!"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 pm
Hel's mad cackle as she dragged Xavier across one of the large school lawns could be heard all throughout Amity.

"Not today!" The reaper exclaimed, tossing a grin at him over her shoulder. "Neh, Xavier? You ever consider trying out for theatre!? YOU ARE SO MELODRAMATIC!" She paused for a moment in her thought, but not her pace. Deciding that was indeed the right terminology, the grin returned and she continued on, stopping before the school gates to pull the demon up to his feet at least.

"Come!" Like he really had a choice.

"We are getting milkshakes!"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:22 pm
If Xavier had thought he was getting out of this anytime soon - he was wrong.

"B-b-b-but why meeeee," he moaned, stumbling alongside Hel and wishing he was anywhere else but right beside her. She was as intimidating as ever, even if he hadn't seen her in a while. There was the strong desire to simply turn into a flock of ravens and fly away, but something was rooting him to the spot.

"....why m-m-milkshakes..."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 pm
Hel suddenly stopped, spinning on her heel and jerking Xavier towards her. She smooshed his taller frame against hers and stared up at him. Her grin was wider, like usual.

"Because the milkshake brings the boils to the yard."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:27 pm
Xavier just stared.

"But," he whispered, looking terrified. "W-what if I don't want all the boils to c-c-come to the yard..?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:38 pm
"THEN YOU DESTROY THEM!"

Hel them spun on her heel again and dragged Xavier the rest of the way to a spookingly charming eye scream parlor in town. One she loved to frequent. The owner gave her a wave and she waved back, her hand letting go of Xavier's wrist to now wrap around his neck, pulling him down.

"Take your pick, friend!" She exclaimed, sweeping a hand out in front of her. "My treat!" Hel drummed her free fingers on one of Xavier's horns thoughtfully.

"Now...should I get strawberry or chocolate!?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:24 pm
He had no idea what was happening, but whatever it was seemed to be a truly terrifying idea. Xavier wasn't even aware of where they were going until they were actually at the parlor, and then he just stared more as she decided what to eat, looking lost and confused.

"....erm," he said timildly "W-w-w-whichever you...like...b-best?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 am
Hel hummed thoughtfully.

"...BOTH IT IS THEN!" She grinned, and piped up to order both a strawberry and a chocolate milkshake. Grinning down at Xavier, she shook the arm around his neck a bit. "Pick what you want! There is strawberry, chocolate, vanilla..."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 am
If Xavier could have shrunk into the floor and disappeared, he most certainly would have. As it was, he merely stood there fidgeting, and wondered if he could sneak out without Hel actually noticing he was gone.

Probably not.

"Erm," he said, jostled by her arm, his expression a mixture of despondency and resignation. "I g-g-g-guess, I'll have u-uhm..."

He trailed off, waffling.

"...v--vanilla."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 pm
Hel's lips curled up in a devilish look of knowing.

"I knew it."

She then jostled her arm again. "But say it louder, boyo! How can anyone hear what you want if you are stuttering and speaking so low!?" She regarded the owner, who was already in the process of making her two milkshakes. "AND A VANILLA FOR THE DAINTY FLOWER HERE!" The reaper fished into her side bag for some seeds, and placed them on the counter before dragging Xavier down the long counter to the other end. She waited, watching as one by one the milkshakes were placed, ready.

"So..." Hel started, smiling with a lidded gaze as she looked at Xavier. "How are things~?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:44 pm
He made a whining sound in the back of his throat.

He was not a dainty flower, but Xavier was not about to protest, not when Hel still had her arm around him, because that was a dangerous thing right there. Instead, he just let her drag him along at her own pace, and Xavier plucked his milkshake up with trembling hands.

Hel was given a half terrified look."

"F...fine."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:43 pm
With amazing skill Hel held two large milkshake cups AND still had Xavier smooshed against her. She narrowed her eyes at the demon as she lead him to a booth by the window. "Do you truly mean that or are you just saying that to placate me?"

The reaper released Xavier--only to hip check him into the seat before sliding across from him into the opposite one. "Also heard that prom was coming up~" she 'mentioned' oh so 'casually' a wicked grin splitting her face as her eyes lidded. It promised nothing but...well hell...at what prom implied.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Hel truly was amazingly talented. Even Xavier could admit that, he was just too terrified to.

"I m-mean it!" he said hastily, collapsing into a chair, bouncing ungracefully as she pushed him. "I am f-f-fine, I pr - "

His face blanched at the word prom. Xavier almost melted right then and there, his gaze going everywhere but at the ghoul in front of him, long claws clutching the milkshake as though it were a lifeline.

"I...d-don't know...w-what you're...t-talking about," he half whispered.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:35 pm
Candlejack.

Xavier just made it way too much fun. It was both oh so amusing yet terribly frustrating. As his mentor, this was what she needed to temper...but before she cracked down on him, she'd play. It just couldn't be helped.

It shouldn't have been physically possible, but Hel's grin widened. "Oh. I think you do." She purred. The reaper then took a large sip of her strawberry milkshake, eyes dancing with mirth as she kept the demon pinned in her gaze. "That is why you will not keep my eye. Going again, ya?" A pause. "Going with anyone?"

She had a pretty good idea who. Start with Hel and ended with mut.

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces