Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 am
Quote:
I'm going to Nudge them out of the den and only RP them for that purpose only. If any of you have an issue with that just let me know and I can edit the post. If any of you I quoted don't want to RP in here that's fine. I just tagged everyone who had members here in case they wanted to participate. It's just for RP purposes. I have no prizes. Minus my company XD.

User Image

It was time. Time to introduce their newest members into the pack. They were old enough now that they could come out of the den and Abidemi could all but hold in her excitement. Xanthus had been such a dear about the whole thing. Her staying in the Tangambili until the pups were old enough to move safely. She was going to join him and help grow the Watembezi, but first she had a duty to make sure these little ones were old enough to travel without too much worry. Even if it was just a short trip. She knew Xanthus was waiting outside, along with other members of the pack. It was time to introduce them to the rest of the members and she was anxious to do so. Slowly she nudged them all forward and Adira looked up at her mother, curiosity in her gaze.

"Is it safe to go out there? What about Vikram? He'll be safe right?" She looked over at her small sibling and just felt this strong need to make sure he would always be alright. Maybe it was because they were born one after the other? Who could honestly say at this point. She just felt very protective of him and that was that. No arguing it with her.

"Yes my darlings, it is safe. I assure you. Plus your father and the rest of your family will be out there. To include some others." She said as she watched them move towards the Dens entrance. She was close behind them and stood at the entrance for a moment to look around before allowing them to come piling out of the den in whatever manner it was they were coming out.

Adira made every attempt she could to make sure she was somewhat within eyesight of Vikram and she looked around bright eyed for a moment as the rest of the world was suddenly within view. And the smell of her father hit her and in that moment she forgot about "guarding" her brother and darted over towards the white and yellow male that she had finally gotten to meet since their birth. "You're our daddy right? You smell like him." She said touching noses to the large male.

Xanthus was more than beaming. He had the biggest grin upon his maw and he locked eyes with Abidemi momentarily before being bombarded by a Adira. He knew his childrens names, but since the birth he hadn't spent much time in the den with Abidemi except to bring her food. He looked down at her and touched his nose to hers. "You are right indeed little one." He looked over at the rest of his children and couldn't be more pleased, especially with how many the had. And it was only their first litter! He felt as though it was a good sign and he moved over to join Abidemi. He knew he wasn't a part of this pack but his pups were, at least for now so he was showing them all the support he could. "They are beautiful Demi, as I told you before and I'll tell you again and again." He gave her a warm smile and nudged the side of her neck tenderly before standing beside her.

She flushed slightly at his low compliment and she then turned her attention to the rest of the pack. Her mother, her siblings and all of the others and she cleared her throat. "I would like to introduce to you Svitani, Kalea, Aniani, Keto, Adira and Vikram." She motioned to each of the pups as she said their names and she couldn't help but beam with pride as she introduced the newest members of the pack to everyone. She knew it wouldn't be too much longer and they would make their trip to the Watembezi, but for now, they were Tangambili and she wanted them to know the pack in which she had grown up in.

Seaki

Alethryia

Zosie

nessiang

Dame NightFury

CaliWolfe

Polette

Leasano

I Lady Kiya I

Quaji

Cajanic

Painted Moose

Greenie EA

(so you know who is who)
User Image SvítáníUser Image KaleaUser Image Aniani

User Image KetoUser Image Adira User Image Vikram  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 am
User Image

"Oh wow oh wow oh wow!" Adaminna wouldn't have missed this for the world! The over grown pup practically bounced on the pads of her paws in an attempt to better see the new little pups, and when she did it was all she could do not to scoop them all up.

"Hello Svitani, Kalea, Aniani, Keto, Adira and Vikram, it's nice to meet you!" She giggled with a quirk of her head. Her bright red tail couldn't stop swaying behind her. "My name is Adaminna and I hope we'll be best friends some day." Of course, it was directed at all of them and a quick look at the parents meant it included them as well.

User Image

The bi-colored male was a little more reserved than his crimson pelted friend. Although he stood at her side with an equally excited smile, he most definitely wasn't bouncing. When she got closer than he thought she should, Kaffee stepped forward to pull her back by the tail. "Don't overwhelm them, Ada." He chuckled.

She pouted. "But I just-!"

He reached over to put a paw on her head and ruffled the short fur there. "I know. We all do. Just give them some space, okay? Better to see you with." Looking back now towards the family, Kaffe nodded his head in greeting. "Congratulations, and blessings on the continual good health of your family."

User Image

Sangria stood apart from the other two who had come to see the young pups. It wasn't as if she wasn't just as pleased to see new life in the pack, but she didn't fair well around pups. Most females 'oohed' and 'awwed' over them as if each one was a precious gem, but all Sangria could do was pick apart their traits to see which ones would do well as Hunters under her command.

Still, even that was worth a celebration. New mouths to feed would mean more work for her in the short term, but in the future she might have more recruits. It was a great boon indeed.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:51 am
Painted Moose

User Image Haemanthus was just as excited to see the new pups that were part of their every growing pack. It seemed not too long ago that he was that size, and now here he was. He spotted his sister Adaminna and pranced over towards her after she had excitedly introduced herself to the youngsters. She was a unique one, he would give her that. He had yet to meet the male who was keeping her company, as well as in line it seemed. ""ello Sister.I see you've aleady introduced yourself." He said with laughter in his voice. He turned to look at the pups and the parents and gave a nod of his head. "I'm Haemanthus.. I'm her brother.. Unfortunately." He said pointing over at her with a wink so they knew he was joking. He then turned his attention to the male.

"I don't believe we've had the pleasure to meet yet." He said with a warm smile to the male.

- - - - - -

Adira looked up at the brightly colored female that came prancing their way and took a step back behind her fathers legs for a brief moment before realizing what she was doing and then quickly returned to in front of them. "I'm Adira." She said proudly as she looked up at the bright colored female. She looked over towards Vikram out of the corner of her eye to see that he was still in eyesight. She didn't want to smother her poor brother.

- - - - - - -

Xanthus and Abidemi bowed their heads towards the male and smiled. "Thank you. We appreciate the blessing." She said beaming and the two continued to keep a watchful eye on the six little pups that were making their mark in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:06 am
AstoriaFallen

Ada practically squealed (or maybe she did, she couldn't tell in her excitement) as she wrapped her paws around her brother in a tight hug. "I'm so happy you came, Hae Hae! Aren't they just adorable? I wonder if they're big enough to play tag yet." Looking at the little ones Ada figured they really weren't, but maybe that just meant she could teach them? Oh oh, little pups for to teach! Pouting playfully, she nipped at his ear before bouncing off. "You're lucky you have a sister who loves you as much as I do."

So instead she turned her focus to the little pup. Ada lowered herself to the ground so she wouldn't have to crane her neck to speak with the little one. "That's a really pretty name, Adira. I think you're going to like it here; we're pretty nice."

Kaffee shook his head with a laugh. "I want to know where she gets her energy, and if there's enough to spare." His friend had always been a little firecracker, but the darker male hadn't been able to keep up with her, even as a pup! Looking back to the male, he gave him a quick once over and shook his head with a pleasant smile. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've ever spoke. I'm Kaffeesahne. It's surprising to see someone from Ada's litter without all the...bounce."

The parents seemed so proud of their litter, and with good reason. Six beautiful cubs, each as healthy as the last, and smothered in love. It was an amazing thing, really.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 pm
Kalea bounded out of the den in front of her mother, eager to put faces to all the new scents that had drifted in. She looked to her side at Aniani and smiled, “Come on Ani, I smell daddy out there!” She blinked as they left the cool den for the bright morning outside, ready to take in new sights. She sniffed around and saw Adira darting towards the yellow and white male that smelled like dad, Kalea took a moment to look at each of the new faces around her, the red and white female introduced herself as Adaminna and seemed like lots of fun, then there was the black and tan male and the white male that were quieter and a black female standing further apart, Kalea was a little intimidated by her, but they all seemed friendly enough! She trotted up to her parents and Adira, wagging her tail.She first rubbed her nose against her Xanthus' forelegs with a happy grin, "Hi daddy, I'm glad we get to see you today!" Then she turned towards her sister and the excitable female, “Hi Adaminna - I’m Kalea; you do seem really nice!” She looked around for Ani, she didn’t want to loose her twin in all the excitement.

Zosie

Painted Moose

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 pm
Painted Moose

He flattened his ears and groaned as she called him by his pet name and hugged her. He gave her this 'you're embarrassing me but I still love you look' and hugged her back. "Yes Minna, they are adorable. And I don't see why they wouldn't be, I just wouldn't be too rough with them." He said looking at her. He tugged his head away from her nipping and shook his head. "I have yet to be the judge of that!" He said with a laugh.

He loved his sister and that wouldn't change.

He looked over at the male that was with her and wondered how they hadn't actually formally met before. "Well, when I find out, i'll be sure to let you know." He said with a smile. She was always full of energy, he had some most days, but he was the calm sort. She was just... Well.. Her. "I'm Haemanthus, It's a pleasure to meet you Kaffeesahne. I do recall seeing you about now and again."

- - - - -

Adira watched as the brightly colored female got on her level and she focused her attention on her since she was suddenly enveloping her entire picture of sight. "Thank you. Yours is pretty too." She wasn't sure about liking the place yet but so far it seemed like things were looking pretty good.

Alethryia

Xanthus smiled as one of the twins came bounding over to him and he lowered his head to nudge her gently with his muzzle. "No one is more glad than I though my sweet." He smiled at her and then watched as she began to interact with the pack members. He was pleased they were being so open and not afraid.

- - - - - -

Her attention turned towards her sister as she came bounding over and introduced herself to Adaminna. She nudged her gently on the shoulder, just because and looked around for Vikram to make sure he was still doing fine. She just made it her mission in life to look after her baby brother. Her attention turned back towards her sister and the orange female that stood before them now. She kind of reminded her of mother, mainly because of all the Orange.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 pm
VIkram bounced on his paws. OUT. That's what this was. Finally. OUT. He had wanted to sneak out to explore all the scents that was coming for the other side of the den, but he hadn't gotten the opportunity. He had had the plan, of course. Follow the scent of their dad out and when he got tired follow it back to the entrance. Preferably with no one being the wiser for his adventure. Vikram thought it was a good plan, and he kind of felt bad not being about to enact it, but he let that plan go. Obviously it wasn't necessary now because this was out. Outside.

Vikram made sure to rub against Ma's side as he went passed. He would have stopped their, but Dad had come over and it felt weird not acknowledging him in the same way, so Vik rubbed up next to Dad's front leg, staring out (OUT) at all the others gathered. There was a LOT of others around too. All as big as Ma and Dad. Maybe being outside, they needed to be big. And his siblings and him needed to be small on the inside. And now he was out and out meant big so he'd be big too! How long would it take to be big, Vik wondered.

What could he do outside? Vikram trotted out into the crowd of big others and not all of them smelt like family but they all seemed very nice. Not as nice as Dad who brought Mom, Svitani, Kalea, Aniani, Keto, Adira and himself food. That was very nice. Food was a nice thing to give. Out meant big and it meant food. But in meant food coming to you ... and small. Vikram would become big so he could have food. He could make that sacrifice. It was well worth it.

Vikram wandered through the big bodies of the others, weaving between legs and paws and steps and tails that wagged like his wagged and had things that were all that much small than him and big hard things that were WAY bigger than him. Did the small hard things just get to come OUT too? Maybe they were getting to experience the out at the same time. Vikram smelled everything, bumping his nose into the hard things, both big and small, as well as the ground and the big others that had gathered around the den entrance. Hopefully when everyone got tired, everyone wouldn't try to get in ... the in was rather .... not as big as out and he didn't think everyone would fit. No everyone would definitely not fit. But it would be fun to try to fit. They could make it a game.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:19 pm
Abidemi was so happy that she was just glowing, well not really, but you get the picture. She was one happy momma! She licked Xanthus behind the ear real quick and then decided she'd go and wander forth. She was tired of being stuck in that den for so long. She headed over towards Sangria, the lead hunter. She had seen her around before but had never really ever talked to her. Her mother probably had, but that was her mother.

"Hello. I don't believe we have every had the opportunity to talk before."

She gave her a warm smile and turned to look towards the pups to make sure everyone was still accounted for and then turned her attention back to Sangria.

"I'm Abidemi, you're Sangria right?"

She hoped she was right, she should know who most of these members are. She grew up here after all.

Xanthus felt a shiver go down his spine as Demi gave him a quick lick and then wandered off. He didn't blame her, he'd want to do the same thing if he'd been in a den that long. He shook his head at the thought of it and then looked down as he felt Vikram rubbing against his leg. He watched the small pup for a moment before he decided to wander into the crowd and then walked over towards Haemanthus and Kaffee. He wasn't from this pack, he knew a few faces, but these two weren't them.

"Hello, do you gentlemen mind if I join you?"

There was so much estrogen around right now he figured it would be best of the men stuck together. He figured it was a matter of time before Demi became exhausted and wanted to retire. Would the pups go with her or would he be watching them? He gulped a little then shook his head. He'd worry about any of that later. He wanted to get to know some of Demi's packmates.

"I'm Xanthus."

Haemanthus looked over as the yellow and white male approached and he didn't really know who he was, minus the fact he was the father of Abidemis pups. He gave him a warm smile and patted him on the shoulder reassuringly after seeing the look on his face. "Sure, I don't see why not. You're not interrupting anything." He looked over at Kaf hoping the male didn't mind. Plus, the more the merrier right? He looked back towards Xanthus as he introduced himself and he returned the favor. "I'm Haemanthus, it's nice to meet you." He looked around for a moment to see what his sister was doing and it seemed she was still preoccupied with the pups. She'd probably be there a while.

Adira watched as Vikram started to wander about and she wondered what he was doing. He was so small! He could get stepped on. Though she didn't realize any of them could probably get stepped on if they weren't careful. She just had to be the overly protective older sister. Even if it was by a few minutes.

"Vikram. Come join us!"

She said hoping to catch his attention so she wouldn't have to leave Adaminna and Kalea. Ada looked like fun and she wanted to stay but she wasn't entirely sure how that was going to work out if Vik wandered off out of her eye sight.

Dame NightFury

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 pm
Vikram looked up from his sniffing exploration of the OUT world at Adira's voice. There were so many scents that didn't even have a person or thing in the area at the moment. Granted, those scents were faded and Vik barely caught them at all except they were definitely not belonging to anyone here or to the big or small hard things. Some of the smells reminded Vik of the food Dad had brought them while they were in, but others VIkram had no reference for at all. Lost in the group of big and out, Vikram couldn't see his sister. He turned in all directions to try and find her but couldn't.

Vikram sat down and thought for a moment. He closed his eyes and lifted his nose as he thought about how to find Adira in the OUT, even this small part of the OUT. And then Vikram caught her scent too. Of course, living in the den with his siblings and Ma, VIkram knew their scents without even knowing he had taken them into himself like that. But he jumped up all excited when the air gave him Adira's scent. He had no idea that the Out air would do that too. The In air was crowded so Vikram figured it was that crowding that allowed him to smell his siblings from across the den, but the Out air did it too!

Lifting his nose to the air again, Vikram followed the shortest distance between him and Adira, under bellies, heads and tails, through legs, and over paws until he was standing before he, grinning with his tongue out all happy. The straight path from where he was to where Adira was nice and short and gave him the added benefit of catching more smells along the way. "Hi!" Vikram said to his sisters in general and to the big female at their eye level.

AstoriaFallen
Alethryia
Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 pm
The red female was practically bouncing with all of the pups coming up to her. It was so cute! She just wanted to hug them all and never let go! "It's very nice to meet you, Kalea. Wow, you guys seem like a lot of fun."

And she prided herself on being a judge of fun.

Another pup was making his way around, and hadn't been unnoticed by Ada. "Hi, Vik!" With her tail wagging behind her, she tapped her chin a few times before smiling, "Would you all like to play a little game?" Nothing too active for little paws, but something to start them out.

Kaffe watched rather cautiously as Ada managed to immerse herself in pups. He just hoped she wouldn't get overly excited, and accidentally hurt one of the little ones. "Hmm?" Having been watching his friend so intently, the earthen male didn't' even notice when the litters father had come close. He chuckled, "Yes yes, come join us Xanthus. I was just watching the overgrown pup." Even with the teasing, there was love there for the crimson female.

"Is this your first litter?" He knew some males liked to dabble here and there before settling, so Kaffe wasn't too bothered if that's what had happened here. Xanthus seemed like a good enough dad so that's what mattered most.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm
All of the affection and energy being tossed around before her was enough to give Sangria a headache. She didn't begrudge Abidemi for her family in the least, but the squealing...always with the squealing around pups...

Looking up, Sangria watched as the mother came her way, and she offered a small smile. "You're not mistaken, that is my name. You might not remember me though; the last time I spent time around you was shortly after you were born. Not much younger than your own pups, really."

How odd was it that these things came about so quickly? Time just kept passing her by. "I came by to check on things for your grandmother. I'm sure she'll be pleased to know everyone is doing well." Of course Leini would be happy; why wouldn't she be? Her family was spreading like a plague.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:52 am
Dame NightFury
Zosie

"That's because we are fun!" She said with a little giggle. Adira was glad her brother had decided to join them over here where he wouldn't get stepped on and she looked at Ada with a happy wag of her tail. "I would like to play!" Though she wasn't sure what it was.

"She does seem to love the pups doesn't she?" He said with a laugh as Kaffe commented about Ada's exuberance. He watched as Abidemi made her way over towards Sangria and then his attention was brought back to Kaffe. "Oh yes. This is my first litter. There are quite a few aren't there?" He said surprised at the number they had. He hadn't thought there would be so many. "Abidemi has been doing most of the work thus far but from what I've seen they are quite the handful." he said with a small chuckle. "What were you fine gentlemen talking about before I so rudely interrupted?"

Haemanthus turned his attention over towards his sister who was completely enamored with the pups. He knew it would be an interesting day whenever she decided to have a litter of her own. If she found someone who could handle all that energy she had all the time. He could only imagine how the pups would be. It almost made his head hurt thinking about it. "We were just getting to know one another when you walked up, so you're honestly just in time and haven't interrupted much at all."

She had a very vague remembrance of the female and she nodded. "I do recall having seen you before. I can't believe its been that long though." She said thinking about how it just seemed like yesterday that her family had made it's way to the Nyota pride to take part in their festival. Now here they were, adults. "How is my grandmother doing?" She asked curious about the older female.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:26 pm
Dame NightFury

Painted Moose

AstoriaFallen

Zosie

Kalea tugged on her little brother's ear in greeting when he joined them before practically jumping from paw to paw in anticipation Ada's game. She nodded enthusiastically to her sister's comment, "We are fun, we are, we are!"

She looked about anxiously for a moment for her twin again, she really didn't want her to miss the fun they were about to have! Unable to get a clear line of sight, she called out in her small puppy voice, trying to catch her twin's attention, "Ani? Come over here - we're going to play a game!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 am
"Oh, yay! Okay okay, SO." Adaminna lowered herself super low to the ground and looked at each of their sweet little faces. One day, she was going to be surrounded by little friends like this and she couldn't wait. "Let's play hide and seek. If you're a hider, all you have to do is find someplace close to hide so the seeker can't find you. If you're the seeker then you gotta find everyone! But not until you've closed your eyes and counted to fifty." Ada nodded sagely. It was obvious she had played this game many times before, sometimes with unsuspecting hiders.

Kaffe wasn't open with his concerns, but the male was worried about just how much she seemed to enjoy pups. What if one day Ada went out to 'get' some pups of her own? She wouldn't be ready to raise them, and he worried for the safety of that hypothetical family. She really was going to give him grey fur one day. Shaking his head, he just smiled and continued talking with the other two males. "They're worth it, though. Pups always seem overwhelming at first, but they grow on you fast enough."

Shifting on his paws, Kaffe nodded. "My name is Kaffesahne, though most call me Kaffe. If either of you need help with the pups in the future don't be afraid to come to me. I've been known to pup sit from time to time." Of course, that was mostly Ada and only Ada, but it counted, right?

"She's doing well, though I haven't been able to talk to her as much recently as I would like," Sangria shrugged. It was something that both concerned her, but didn't. Both she and Laini were close, closer than she had realized at one point, but they were also fully grown adults. They didn't' need constant interaction to know that there was love there. Still, she knew she needed to make more of an effort to visit.

"The male - the father- will he be staying with us? Or is this a one shot deal?" It was a blunt way of asking, but Sangria had always been a straighter shooter.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:44 am
Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was trying to give the others a chance to post. razz We can probably wrap it up here shortly since I think after these next posts we will all have five.
Dame NightFury

Painted Moose

Alethryia

Zosie

||Adira||
"Yay! Hide and seek!" She said excitedly bounding around the brightly colored female. "Who is going to hide and who is going to seek though?" She asked looking up at her with bright eyes.

"And fifty seems like an awful lot to count up to. I don't think I can count that high." She said with a giggle as she thought about how many numbers that would be. She pounced around and nudged her sister gently with a smile and then looked back up at ada.

||Haemanthus||
His gaze went from his sister to the males before him and he was glad that Ada had Kaffe to watch over her when he wasn't around. This settled his nerves a great deal. She was so oblivious to the world around her and he knew she'd have a wakeup call one day.

"My name is Haemanthus and the overgrown pup over there is Adaminna." He said introducing himself to the father of the younger pups that were bounding around. "They seem like a good group, especially since it's your first." He said with a smile.

||Xanthus||
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kaffe and Haemanthus. I'm Xanthus and we really do appreciate the offer for help." He said gratefully. "I'm sure Abidemi would love the help as well. Especially since we're both new to the whole parenting thing." He said with a smile.

He glanced over as the pups were playing with Adaminna and figured they were in good enough paws with her. "What do you both do within the pack here?" He was curious.

||Abidemi||
"I'm pleased to hear she is doing great. My Mother will be happy to know." She said with a nod of her head. She watched the crowd around them and then looked back over towards Sangria as she asked if he was staying. "Oh.." She said thinking about it for a moment. "He's going to be in the picture, but with him being the Alpha of the neighboring pack I was going to actually move over there once the pups were older." She knew it was going to be a hard choice but they weren't that far away and it was too easy to come visit.

"The children will get to choose whether to stay with my mom and their aunts or come with us to the Watembezi'Mto though." She didn't want them to not have a say in where they went.

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff