[Kind/Gen] The Storm Chaser [AquariusxNimbus]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thunder boomed loud over Aquarius' head. He thought he had had time to get home before the storm broke, but it was pouring hard now with the sudden force of a severe storm. The sky was dark with thick gray clouds, making it look much later in the day than it was. The rain soaked his fur and plastered his mane flat against his body. Aquarius looked up at the foreboding sky as it rained, and tried to take shelter beneath a tree.

"Oh my stars... what am I going to do?" he said to himself, his sparkling eyes welling with tears. There was no way he could get home in this weather, and he had no idea where he could go. Lifting his backpack, he tried to use it to cover his head. He probably couldn't stay under this tree forever, and the storm just started... Lightning flashed, startling him. This must be the worst day ever!

Yunonia
<3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One good thing about having a mom that was a meteorologist is Nimbus always knew when it was going to rain. Today his mom was especially busy tracking a big storm that was heading towards Phonyland. With his trusty umbrella draped over his shoulder, the little colt was ready when the storm started.

At it's peak the storm was pouring rain and lightening streaked across the sky. Looking up at the sky Nimbus figured it was best if he headed home. Lightening was dangerous after all especially if you had an umbrella! The purple pegasus took his usual root home, following the path had just about become a second nature to him. About halfway home Nimbus noticed another Phony huddled under a tree. He gasped and made his way off the path and over to the tree. He was a nice guy after all and this storm was certainly one someone shouldn't be out in.

Once he was under the tree Nimbus locked eyes with an all to familiar face. "Aquarius!" he gasped, "what are you doing out here? You could get hurt!" He fretted over his friend for a second before holding out his umbrella. "Come on lets get under some shelter. Is your place close by?"

purplerosesbeauty

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 am
Aquarius was pulled out of his pity party when another foal approached. He looked up and saw Nimbus, and wiped his tears with a hoof. "N-Nimbus... "Had he ever been so glad to see a familiar and friendly face? He sniffled, holding back more tears. "I was out shopping and I thought I could get home before the storm hit but I ended up getting caught right in it..."

He gladly got underneath the umbrella, although he was already soaked through at this point. His backpack was pretty wet too, but hopefully his groceries survived? "And yeah... I'm pretty close to home. It's just over there," Aquarius said, pointing out his small stable to the colt. It was fairly close, but also fairly uncovered all the way there. There was just no way he was going to make it unprotected. Another bolt of lightning flashed across the sky, and the crack of thunder made him jump slightly.

The blue colt stood closer to Nimbus. He would have gotten up against him, but he didn't want to get the purple pegasus all wet, especially after he went out of his way to help him. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up, Nimbus... Thank you." He blushed brightly, glad to be with him.

Yunonia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:26 am
Nimbus smiled at his friend, glad he could help. "Yeah this storm is pretty bad! I'm glad you found a little bit of shelter though. That lightening is pretty dangerous! Maybe we can get you an umbrella for next time after it stops storming?"

He blushed slightly as Aquarius got under the umbrella, brushing up against him. Gosh he was soaked! The little purple Phony hoped he could get him home in time before he caught a cold! He took a few steps to make sure the blue colt was following him before speaking, "Lets get you inside."

Nimbus chuckled, pushing himself closer against his friend, making sure they were both completely under the umbrella as they made their way to Aquarius' stable. "I'm glad I could be here to help you out!"

purplerosesbeauty
<333

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:06 pm
Aquarius nodded as he followed along. "Yeah, the lightning is pretty scary... I should have gotten an umbrella at the store." He felt warm where his body touched Nimbus', and was glad for it. It was nice walking with him like this, although the circumstances were a bit embarrassing. He always seemed to be embarrassing himself in front of Nimbus, and nervous too! He was just so nice and cool.

As they made it to the door of his stable, Aquarius opened the door and ushered Nimbus inside, glad for the dry warmth of his stable. He looked back out at the stormy sky and the torrential rain. "It's pretty bad out, Nimbus. Maybe you should stay here tonight. Uh, until the storm passes at least! It's the least I can do for you for helping me out,"he said, putting his wet saddlebags down and looking for a towel to dry off his fur and mane.

With the towel around his neck and shoulders, he went into his small kitchen. He lived alone, apart from his family. It was pretty lonely sometimes, but it gave him time to study the stars and other interests he held. Aquarius called out to Nimbus. "Do you want some tea? Or maybe something else to drink...?"

Yunonia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:46 am
Smiling at his friend, Nimbus walked alongside Aquarius. He was always so happy to see the blue Phony, even though he wished today had been under better circumstances. "Yeah, lightening is pretty scary sometimes, especially today!" He pressed close to his friend making sure he didn't feel scared as they walked to his stable.

Once there Nimbus quickly rushed inside, glad they were out of the storm now. As much as he liked storms he wasn't quite like his mom in that he didn't actually like walking around in the rain. He always needed his trusty umbrella if he was going out in one! He looked around at his friend's stable. It was nice, very homey. It seemed he lived alone but, after living with his mom Nimbus was sort of jealous of that fact. He glanced back at Aquarius, blushing a bit when he spoke up again. "S-Stay the night? I-I wouldn't want to impose or anything...but if you're okay with it, I'll stay." He gave a small smile to his friend, trying not to act too embarrassed.

He felt his face flushing more as he watched the Aquarius. He was just so sweet that he could definitely see himself living with him someday. He was quickly knocked out of his fantasy though when his friend spoke up again. "O-Oh...tea would be nice if it's not too much trouble!" He quickly spoke, trying his best to dispel the daydream and the flustered look it was making on his face.

purplerosesbeauty

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:54 pm
Aquarius called out from his kitchen to his purple friend. "Oh, it wouldn't be a problem at all..." He was hoping he didn't sound too awkward. He's never had overnight guests before that weren't related to him, but surely it was too dangerous for Nimbus to head back home... wherever it was he lived. With his parents maybe? "There's plenty of room in my stable, and the company is nice!"

He picked out some nice flavorful tea he had in his cupboard. He liked the kinds with bold flavors to wake him up in the morning and to sip while he watched the stars at night. Steeping it, he felt the steam rise like the heat from his own cheeks. Aquarius also hoped he wasn't going to get sick from this. Another embarrassing thing to happen to him in front of his friend...

Carefully balancing the tea on a tray (along with some honey and milk, in case Nimbus wanted any), Aquarius brought it back to his living room and set it on the coffee table, and sat down next to Nimbus with a small smile. "So... what were you doing out there anyway? Not that I don't think it was fortunate for me that you were, but..." he looked away, and thunder crashed outside. "It was raining pretty badly, and it had just started... My stars, that is some storm!" He picked up his cup of tea and took a long sip.

Yunonia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:31 pm
Nimbus smiled at the blue earth pony. Part of him wondered how Aquarius had grown up to be so nice when ponies like his mom hadn't. He had never been away from home before but, he was secretly enjoying himself. Plus it's not like his mom wanted him around. He was better off leaving her alone to track this big storm.

The purple pegasus rushed over to Aquarius' side when he came back from the kitchen. "Do you need any help...it's just that looks very heavy!" He fluttered his wings anxiously, taking one end and setting the tray down on the nearby coffee table. He sat down next to his friend feeling his face flush a bit. "Oh I was just enjoying the storm...I guess I'm a lot like my mother in that respect. It started to get a bit too dangerous to be out there though and I was headed home when I met you. I'm so happy I was there to rescue you!" He took his cup in between his hooves and blew on it a bit before taking a sip as well.

purplerosesbeauty

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am
Aquarius placed his cup down and got the snacks from his saddlebags out onto the table. When he was finished, he leaned his head onto Nimbus' shoulder. It was really nice having him here, idyllic and peaceful now they they were warming up, with the sound of the storm outside. His body was warm, too. And he was so cool, chasing storms like that! Like his mother, he says. Although, he had to stop since it was really coming down hard. Aquarius smiled shyly. He really was impressive.

"Well, I'm glad you were there too. I'm not sure what I would have done if you weren't!" he said gently, closing his sparkling eyes. Probably he would have had to run home in the rain, and got soaked. Maybe he would have been alright, but this outcome was much more pleasant. He was warm and dry... and his best friend was with him, staying the night. "And I'm glad you're here now."

The two of them could enjoy that, safe and warm in each other's company.

Yunonia*
And that can be the end! A fade to black of just guys being dudes, and learning about kindness and generosity (:

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games