[Loyalty] Help Me [SP x N x LL x DG]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sugar Petal felt her spine twitch as her and Lavender Lemon moved into her bedroom, discussing plants and such as they moved. Something lingered in the back of her mind, twisting and turning each time she looked at her friend. She hadn't told her yet, and a part of her was afraid. How did you tell someone you almost died? It was easy to tell Orchid, or, rather she hadn't been in a state to not tell. Her parents were aware, and that.... was it. She was sure news had spread throughout her family, but it hadn't been by her doing.

She wanted to tell her friend, mostly because it still frightened her. She wanted comfort, and yet she was afraid to ask for it. Perhaps it was best to just bottle it up. To store it away and not ruin their friendship by being a mood damper. Probably...

"So, this is the cactus I've been trying to raise. It's.... interesting." Sugar called out, directing her friends attention to the windowsill.

Yunonia
I WAS THINKING Nimbus comes over and Sugar forgot completely they were visiting! o u o

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'd never forget the day he met her, his dear sweet aunt. He may or may not of met her by crashing into her garden while practicing flying but, that was a story for another day. Today wasn't going great for him but, nothing cheered him up more than helping a friend in need! He had heard Sugar's encounter with a...monster through his dad and while he wanted to go beat up that monster right now he felt it was best to comfort Sugar first.

Finally arriving at his grandma's house, he gently knocked on the door waiting to be let in. While waiting Nimbus's thought of his other problem, the fact that his mom wasn't the loving and caring type everyone else seemed to have been blessed with. She was rude and always yelling at him, telling him to "get lost." He sighed as the door finally opened, trudging in, completely forgetting to greet his grandma. He slowly made his why through the stable, pausing just outside SP's door to give himself a pep talk.

Okay Nimbus...you can do this! Just worry about her problems and try not to think of your own! He shook his head, dispelling the bad thoughts and gently pushed open her door.

"Hey Sug! I'm here now!"

Yushika

purplerosesbeauty

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lavender Lemon was a bit too oblivious to tell that something so important was bothering her friend, but she was glad to be there with her all alone. Her house was so nice! She loved hearing all about all the plants Sugar had. She followed Sugar excitedly as she motioned to her cactus.

"Oh my god, it must be like, so different from other plants, right? Because cactuses don't need as much water I think. Desert plants. Is it the kind with the little pink flower thing? Those are sooo pretty..." she said, looking at it. "I wonder if you can eat cactus. I guess you'd have to take the spikes out somehow? I think they make candy out of it in some places. Totally weird, right?"

Lav stopped when she heard someone coming. Sugar didn't mention someone else was coming to see her today. Was it another one of her siblings? She tilted her head. A purple pegasus opened the door, and while he looked like he could be her relative... weren't both of her parents unicorns? "Oh, hi!" she said to him (not wanting to be rude), before turning back to Sugar and whispering. "Is he like, one of your brothers, Sug?"

Yunonia

Yushika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 pm
Sugar Petal was always delighted by Lavender Lemon's responses whenever she showed her a new plant she had. She nodded as Lavender mentioned water, head shaking immediately after.

"Oh, no, it doesn't have the flower." Mental note: get one of the cactuses that had the flower for Lav. "Hmm... I don't think candy cactus would taste good... maybe we should try it?"

She hadn't heard her mother let in Nimbus, jumping when his voice rang out. Oh! Shoot! She forgot to mention that to Lavender! Actually, she forgot completely he was stopping by. Her ear flicked at the whisper from Lav, hurriedly trying to remember her manners as she headed over to Nimbus, extending her hooves to gesture to him and then at her best friend.

"Actually, he's my nephew. Er, well, half-nephew, but still the same! Nimbus, this is Lavender Lemon, my best friend. Lav, this is Nimbus." She immediately flushed at the slip up of admitting Lav was her best friend, mentally hoping Lavender wouldn't find that too weird. Heck, maybe she'd agree? Oh man, mutual best friends? What a thought!

The normally quiet phony had apparently decided that she had spoken enough, stepping back and just smiling warmly at the two. Nailed it. She was the best at introductions, right?

Yunonia

purplerosesbeauty

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:52 pm
Nimbus gave a weak smile to Sugar before shaking his head. Now is not the time to be upset Nimbus! Look your sweet aunt needs your help more than ever right now! Walking into Sugar's room he noticed the gray pegasus almost instantly. He hadn't been told they'd be company. Not that he minded though, he loved making new friends and was glad his little aunt had other friends.

He moved over closer to his new friend, Lavender Lemon and gave his best friendly smile. Holding out his hoof he gently bumped hooves with her. "It's very nice to meet you Lav!" He quickly turned his attention back to Sugar Petal. She seemed well enough. At least she had her best friend there to comfort her in these tough times. He decided it was probably best to ask her if she needed anything. "Hey Sug! How are you doing? Can I get you anything?"

purplerosesbeauty

Yushika
Sorry I took so long! I wasn't kidding when I said I'm super slow with RP. :c

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:23 pm
Lavender Lemon grinned and nodded, excited to meet another of Sugar's family. She was especially pleased with hearing Sugar call her her best friend! Yesssss they were the best of besties, the two best phonies to ever be best friends. Ever. In all of Phonyland. Her wings fluttered and she turned her attention to Nimbus."It's great to meet you too, Nimbus! Any family of my bestie is basically already my friend too!"She returned his hoof bump with gusto.

"A half-nephew though? So like... one of your half-sibling's kids, right?" she mused aloud. Sugar had a pretty big family with lots of brothers and sisters, after all. She was enjoying meeting them all, even though her dad was still kinda scary. She giggled and glanced at Sugar Petal. "I bet that means you have a lot of aunts and uncles, Nimbus!"

However cute Sugar's nephew was, though, something about him seemed a bit... weird. Was he faking a smile or something? Maybe he was just a sad kind of phony, like some of them are. Where they're just sad or grumpy all the time? But he didn't actually seem like that. "Hey, is something like, bothering you, Nimbus?" Lav hoped she wasn't being rude... maybe he wasn't really all that happy to see her or something.

Yunonia
Hope this is good P:

Yushika
Sorry for the delay ♥

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:20 pm
Sugar couldn't help her normally stoic face to slowly turn into a smile when Lavender confirmed that they were indeed best friends. She watched the two hoof bump, vaguely pleased that already they were hitting it off. She had turned back to her cactus to inspect it when Nimbus and Lavender spoke up, tilting her head to the side to view them.

"Oh, I'm–" And then she stopped, hesitating for a split second. She knew Nimbus knew. Orchid probably told him, and suddenly the panic flickered within her chest. The last thing she wanted was to burden Lavender Lemon with her troubles, and she hoped Nimbus coild sense that desire.

"I'm okay. How are you?" She made a note to later talk to Nimbus privately about what had occurred, heart skipping at that thought. Someone else to burden, great. Yet it was comforting, slightly, knowing she had supportive members in her family. She was truly blessed, wasn't she?

Lavender spoke, leaving Sugar with a thoughtful hum. "I think that's right. She confirmed, nodding at the comment about aunts and uncles even though it wasn't directed at her. She went back to fussing with her plant, leaving the two to get along when, suddenly, Lavender spoke again. Her ears perked, head turning to fully look at Nimbus as concern, for a split second, crossed her features. Wait, was something wrong? Did he need help? She'd glad give it!

Yunonia

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:29 am
Nimbus grinned at Lavender Lemon's enthusiasm. He totally understood why Sugar liked her so much! She was so happy and ful of life much like he was around his own bestie, Aquarius. He nodded, "Yeah my family is pretty big! I've got two more sets of aunts and uncles besides Sug's siblings!" He chuckled to himself. Having a big family sure was exhausting but, not in a bad way. He just felt like there were so many relatives he had yet to meet!

Once Sugar spoke up the little purple pegasus sensed her anxieties. He nodded to her, motioning that she didn't need to say anymore. There was probably a reason she didn't want Lav to know so he thought it best to just keep quiet about it. She'd tell her when she was ready after all! "I'm good if you are Sug!"

He fluttered his wings a bit, suddenly anxious when Lav asked if he was all right. He had never talked to anyone about his own problems. He always thought he could handle them himself and he definitely didn't want to burden Sugar with his problems when she already had so much on her plate. He sighed realizing Lavender would probably just push the issue more if he didn't tell her. "Well...it's just...my mom... I don't think she likes me very much. Maybe I'm a burden to her or maybe I should just go live with my dad but, she's always saying really mean things to me like she wished I was never born... Ahh...I'm sorry though...I really didn't want to bring this up or tell anyone but, it's starting to get to me..."

Yushika

purplerosesbeauty

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 am
Nimbus's words really caught Lav's attention. Like, how horrible was that! And how sad. No wonder poor Nimbus seemed so upset. "Oh my god, that's terrible, Nimbus!" She glanced over to Sugar Petal and put a hoof to her chin, thinking. What kind of pony would do such a thing to her child anyway? Lavender Lemon frowned, and was glad that she and Sugar had very kind mothers... Pink Lemonade would never say something like that to her!

"Well you know like, me and Sug are here for you! I'd be happy to help you any way I can,"
she said enthusiastically. She didn't really know him too well, but there had to be something they could do to help! She'd do anything to help Sugar Petal, after all. Plus, that was such a sad thing to happen to someone, to feel like a burden or something! And especially to a family member of her very best friend. Her wings fluttered about as she thought about what she could do.

Yunonia
Sorry it's so short! I figure Lav shouldn't be too much of a chatterbug right now when there is more pressing matters P:

Yushika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 am
For a second after Nimbus spoke she just stared, eyes widening over time. His mom... didn't like him? She couldn't comprehend it, really. Her mother adored her, and Lavender had an excellent mommy, too. For a second her face scrunched up, body tensing. No. No this could not do. How could his mother not like him? Nimbus was sweet and... well, her kid! Anger flickered in her chest, a rare but vivid emotion. Suddenly, she crossed the distance between them, grabbing Nimbus' hoof.

"We're going to fix this." She stated, firmly, eyes boring holes into Nimbus. "We're going to help." Her eyes flicked to Lavender for confirmation before she squeezed NImbus' hoof.

Yunonia

purplerosesbeauty

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out