Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:20 am
Look what we did!
User Image

So, Xanthus (Alpha to the WatembeziMto concept pack) and Abidemi (Daughter to the Alpha of the Tangambili) have had pups. (Both are owned by me)

I have yet to do the IC rp where the two of them become a mated pair but the pups come after that event happens.

What does this mean? Well, I have yet to decide if Abidemi is going to go with Xanthus and become part of the Watembezi or if she is going to stay in her current pack. So, this is where you all come in.

The Watembezi is only a concept right now and I kind of want to know what your plans for the pup would be. They have two Aunts, Cheshi (owned by CaliWolfe) and Chupa (owned by Zosie), a grandmother MaziwaKono (owned by Seaki) and a great grandmother Leini (owned by seaki). They also have two Adopted grandparents Naveen (owned by me) and Adolfo (owned by GreenieEA). So needless to say the pups are going to be much loved on all accounts. They have other family members as well but those are the ones that are closest by blood.

The pups will be staying in the pack(s) until they are adults. Once they are grown they can venture forth on their own if they so choose.

User Image Svítání (Owned by Seaki) Means "Sunrise".
User Image Kalea- Means "Joy, Happiness" Owned by Alethryia
User Image Aniani-Means "Mirror" Owned by Zosie
User Image Keto (owned by Nessiaing) Means "Depth".
Keto loves being the odd ball in the litter. While everyone else has a light and bright coat, Keto is dark. He is a bit of a serious sort, always studying and watching others. Once you earn his loyalty he will defend you until death.
User Image Adira (Owned by me) Means "Strong".
She's one of those strong silent types. She can be extremely stubborn and sometimes a bit brash but she means well in the end. She is rather hard to get to know but once you do you'll see she's just a big softy. She just has a very rough exterior. She will defend her family at all costs as well, so don't mess with them or you'll have to deal with her. And she's extremely protective of the youngest brother in the family. So watch out for that.
User Image Vikram- Means "Sun of Valor" Owned by Dame NightFury  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:14 pm
Double, Double Toil and Trouble

User Image

Prompt 1: How do you feel about being a twin? Mind you, you have a set of twin brothers, but you also have two siblings that don't have twins. How do you feel about this if at all?
Prompt 2: You and your family are out and about and you get seperated from everyone else. How do you react? How do you feel? You're not alone, for something is out there watching you. What is it?
Prompt 3: This Prompt requires you to have a co-applicant as both pups will be played out here. Are you and your sister alike? Different? Do you squabble or get along? Do you create mischeif together or are you complete opposites. Come up with something creative here.
Prompt 4: Xanthus and Abidemi stay in their respected packs in this one and the cubs are split up but still see each other every day. You get to decide if they are with their father or mother in this instance. How do you feel about being split up from your other siblings and your other parent? Are you with your twin? How does this make you feel even though you see each other every day?

[quote="AstoriaFallen"][size=24][color=violet][align=center][b]Double, Double Toil and Trouble[/b][/align][/color][/size][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] No standards for this minus the usual SOA kind.
[b]Meaning and Language:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Yellow or Orange?:[/b]
[b]Prompt number(s):[/b]
[b]Response:[/b] Paint me a Picture.
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Entries:

Orange:
Zosie

Yellow:  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm
I'm the baby, gotta love me!

User Image

You are the youngest in the litter, but the oldest is your twin. How do you feel about this? Does this matter to you at all? Oh. You're also the smallest (doesn't mean he will be a small adult, unless you want him to be). Your mother pays a little extra attention to you because of this fact, that and there were complications during the birth and she thought you were going to die. (I'll be rping all that ICly when I get the chance.) Do you like the extra attention she gives you because of this?

[quote="AstoriaFallen"][align=center][size=24][color=green]I'm the baby, gotta love me![/color][/size][/align][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] No standards for this minus the usual SOA kind.
[b]Meaning and Language:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Show me what you've got:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Entries:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:38 pm
heart Extra Just In Case.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:39 pm
This is now CLOSED!

Thanks to all those that Participated!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 am
AstoriaFallen

Username: Zosie
Name: Aniani
Meaning and Language: "Mirror" - Hawaiian
Personality: Aniani finds comfort in being a twin - so much so that she can subconsciously mirror her twins actions. It's not something she does on purpose, so if it's pointed out to her she'll try and correct it. She does of course, want to be her own person, and will choose her own path in life. Ani is extremely affectionate and protective towards her twin sister and all of her other siblings - she will be upset should the litter be split but will endeavour to keep in touch and visit them all if she can. Ani can be a bit of a wallflower, never quite in the center of attention, a little shy, and she just gets on with life. She isn't one for drama and doesn't tolerate rudeness from others.
Yellow or Orange?: Orange
Prompt number(s): 4
Response: Ani sat alone, almost half sulking by the mouth of the den. It was nearly sunrise, and soon her siblings would be here again. She wasn't one to throw a tantrum or to fuss, but the impact of having her siblings separated from her- especially her twin was written all over her body. Sometimes she felt as if the ground had been taken from beneath her. When she laughed, she glanced sideways to catch her twins eye, but she wasn't always there. Sleeping was hard too. Aniani hadn't spoken to her mother about it much, but was sure that soon the emotions would come flooding out. Every day was filled with elation when they were here and then sadness when they had to leave. There was of course, gratitude that some of her siblings remained with her, but it just didn't feel the same. Father wasn't here either, and there was a distinct lack of comfort at the moment. It was a new arrangement... surely they would grow to understand... Her ears pricked up, the sun began to flood across the land of the pack. They would be here soon! Her stomach did a welcome tumble as she stood up.
Anything else? Couldn't resist! biggrin <3 I'd definitely be up for plots.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 pm
AstoriaFallen

Username:Alethryia
Name: Kalea
Meaning and Language: Hawaiian, means “joy, happiness”
Personality: Kalea adores being a twin, enjoying the comfort of knowing she will always have a friend and confidant at her side. She will fiercely protect her twin and family as a whole, loyal to them above all others. In general she loves her family, they are a source of both strength and pride for her, should they be separated she’d struggle with the absence of that strong support structure, but would face ensuing challenges head on- feeling that she needs to continue putting on a brave face and making her family proud. She is confident and outspoken, ever eager to meet new faces and see new places in her adventurous spirit. Kalea loves being around others- partially stemming from having a large family- and is rarely shy in social situations. This is both a strength and weakness for her, as she can just as easily make new friends as stick her foot in her mouth with her honest nature, never thinking of the repercussions when speaking her mind.
Yellow or Orange?: Yellow
Prompt number(s): 2
Response: Kalea was trailing behind at the back of the pack as her family walked through the brush when something bright caught her eye. Without thinking, she turned to pursue it, finding in front of her a bright butterfly with wings the color of blood dancing from bush to bush before her. She happily chased after it, but was soon bored with this game, turning to rejoin her family she found herself alone. Startled and lost, fear began to grip her, an uneasy tumultuous turning ensnaring her gut. Suddenly a shiver crawled up her spine as an uncertain feeling of being watched overcame her; but, determined not to let fear control her, she looked about and sniffed the air - she would find her family yet! Nose to the ground, she made her way through the brush, stifling the pit of unease in her stomach with her determination to find her own way back to the pack. Kalea froze when she heard a rustle in a nearby bush - was this the source of eyes she felt were watching her - CRASH. A yelp and a tumble of limbs sorted themselves out to reveal her twin, who had crashed through the brush to surprise her! Relieved and annoyed, Kalea laughed as the two made their way back to their family...
Anything else?I’m new to SoA, but have wanted to jump in for some time now, these cubs are too cute to resist! Also, I love, love, love rping and depressingly lack such opportunities in rl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm the baby, gotta love me!

Username: Dame NightFury
Name: Vikram
Meaning and Language: The sun of valor in Indian
Personality: Vikram is a rambunctious and reckless pup which in his head means he is adventurous and courageous. He'll probably continue to give his mother heart palpitations. He is loud most of the time so when he isn't making any noise, get concerned because he's either found some trouble or finally fallen asleep after some trouble has found him.
Show me what you've got: Vikram doesn't care about the birth order. He feels that someone has to be the oldest and thus the first just as someone has to be the youngest and thus the last. But that will be the LAST time Vikram allows himself to be last. From that moment on he would vow to himself to try his very very best to do his best and be his best so he will not be last ever again. The extra attention Mom shows is a double edged sword. On the one hand, her attention means its harder to find adventure/trouble On the other, that means Vikram gets extra food to grow stronger and bigger. He waffles between the two sides constantly.
Anything else? If Mom and Dad decide to live in their separate packs, Vikram will often find his adventures/troubles dashing between the two to visit randomly just to see Dad and siblings because he would stay with Mom as the littlest and the complications and all. If Abidemi decides to live with Xanthus, Vikram will find other ways to worry his parents and find some fun. Vikram, once he's an adult will stay/join the Watembezi'Mto pack.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:57 am
Zosie
User Image

Alethryia
User Image

Dame NightFury
User Image

For now they are all going to be Tangambili. So please let me know what rank you would like them to be. (Have a rank chosen for the Watembezi'Mto as well since I may decide to have the little family move to that pack).

WatembeziMto

Also, Blu Chalk is the colorist, but I will be posting for Certs so don't worry about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:05 am
AstoriaFallen

-purrs- Thank you! She'll be a gatherer <3  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:50 am
AstoriaFallen

Yay, I can't wait! Maybe artisan as she gets older and could mentor under her aunt or a gatherer so she could go out exploring and work with her twin?

Edit: I would imagine either Uandugu and follow the lead of her mother, or Mzegazega so she can seek out new knowledge, with a possibility of working up to a higher rank through rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:53 am
Alethryia
AstoriaFallen

Yay, I can't wait! Maybe artisan as she gets older and could mentor under her aunt or a gatherer so she could go out exploring and work with her twin? Where can I find info for the Watembezi'Mto?

WatembeziMto  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm
AstoriaFallen
EEE! xd He's sooo cute! Kiambaza is a good rank for Vikram when he grows into the pride! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 am
seaki
I need rank for your boy because I'm a derp and cant look at my phone till tonight (potential watembezi rank as well)

nessiang
Same goes for you too dear.

For you three:

Zosie

Alethryia

Dame NightFury

Did you think of ranks for the watembezi as well?

For All of You:

Family Tree

Feel free to RP the pups in either the Watembezi (which would be rouge lands until its officialized) or the Tangambili. I have members in both packs I'd be willing to RP them with. Naveen (adopted grandmother Watembezi), Xanthus (their dad, Watembezi), Abidemi (their mother Tangambili) or Adira (their sister Tangambili). Take your pick. I'm all for RP.

I'm thinking they're going to be moving to the Watembezi, but not until it's officialized. smile Which shouldn't be too long from now. I'm going to do Abidemis and Xanthus's pairing IC official but she decided she won't move until after the pups are born and then once they're old enough to "travel" she'll take them to the Watembezi and they will become part of that pack. Once they're adolescents they have the choice of staying or going back to the Tangambili. Since they will have family in Either. Once they are Adults you can take them anywhere you please though. Just let me know before you do that (if you decide for them to go somewhere beyond those two packs).  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out