Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Visiting Hours (Fala x Na) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:40 pm
Fala had, after a bit of time, established a residence in the town of Halloween. It had been fairly easy to relieve the citizens on their precious silver seeds with snake oil potions. They were so gullible it was pretty sad.

After running into Faiyum she had decided to stick around for the time being. While he seemed to be well she still worried. Even if he had broken his promise and started drinking again at least for the most part she hadn't found him face down in a bed of dead flowers again. Still, she had mixed feelings and decided to recluse herself from his tutelage until she'd straightened that whole thing out. For now it was merely a friend looking out for another friend.

But now she was beginning to feel lonely. Fai had his little business thing with that family he was living with to attend to. So who knew when he would pop back around. The Mare had finally established a way of sending correspondences to her sister at the Tower. Since Fala turned from Medea's offer she had had no contact with Na and that had left her a bit depressed after they had reunited after their island home had fell.

The last letter she had sent invited her sister to visit. Falair was unsure if she could even reach the tower being a stray so perhaps it would be easier for her sister to come and go.

Once a day and time had been established for Na to visit Fala had gone into a tizzy fixing up her apartment. It was a rather posh kind of building to be honest, perhaps a bit too much for her liking but her neighbors kept to themselves and at least it wasn't a run down alley she had slept in before. Seven stories tall she had found a nice little place on the fourth floor in a far corner away from most residential traffic. The interior setup was pretty much exactly how the house that she and Fai had shared on the reserve was set up. It was comfortable and brought a sense of familiarity to this place.

Now she just had to wait.

Eight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:37 pm
Ugh, Halloween. Amityville at that. As Na'ima rode her mount through the town she could only look upon everything with disdain behind the veil that covered her face. She ignored the strange looks the brightly dressed woman and her matching steed received, or the fact that every movement of the mount made both of them jingle with the musical tones of clinking metal jewelry. How could her sister still live in a place like this? It was too dreary, too depressing, it was nothing like home. Perhaps she could talk her into returning to the tower with her...

When finally she reached the building Falair had told her of she tugged the reigns and came to a stop, turning her gaze up toward the large building. Well, it was vaguely similar to a tower, she supposed. Still not good enough for her baby sister. She gave the mount a pat against the side of its neck and climbed down, making her way into the building. Fourth floor, yes? Na'ima stared at the stairway.

...No.

Did she have to? Na'ima frowned and looked around, looking relieved when she spotted the elevator. Oh, good. She would have climbed the stairs for Falair but she'd rather not if she didn't have to. Good choice, Falair. She barely acknowledged the old haunt that joined her in the elevator, not even attempting to make small talk before she stepped off at the fourth floor and made her way down the hall. A trained ear could possibly hear the jingling of her jewelry announcing her arrival, stopping only when she reached the door with the number Falair had given her. She knocked three times and ended it there, pulling the veil down from her face so she would be visible. She waited with bated breath for her sister to open her door. It was a face she hadn't seen in far, far too long. She needed to see her.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:48 pm
She had been fiddling with a pot of tea when the knock on the door caused her to pause. It was on her door right? Falair was unsure as she settled the cups she had been holding onto a nearby table and moved towards it. Squinting one eye to stare out the peep hole as she pressed thing fingers against the door.

A familiar face on the other side. Good. It wasn't one of those salesman people trying to sell her something again. They were quite persistent and annoying.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly she opened the door. A smile hidden behind her face mask but visible in her eyes. "Na! Its so good to see you. I am glad you could come." Stepping through the door way she wrapped her arms around her sister in a tight hug before moving to allow her entry into her apartment.

"Are you weary from your journey? Hopefully it wasn't too far." She was unsure of just how far the travel between the Tower and the town were as she had yet to even make that journey. "I have tea and cakes."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 pm
There she is. Na'ima looked upon her sister, seeing her unchanged and safe. It was an overwhelming sense of relief. "Falair," she breathed as she pulled her sister into a tight hug as well. However, unlike Falair she did not release her so easily. One hand held the back of her sister's head, the other was across the back of her shoulders. She stood there for what felt like an eternity and just held her sister, re-familiarizing herself with the feeling of having her in her presence again. This wouldn't do. She needed to see about convincing her to return with her to the Tower...

"Terribly," she answered with a chuckle. Traveling always exhausted her. "I would cross realms for you any day, Falair, never worry of such things." Na'ima finally allowed Falair her freedom and stepped into the apartment with a gentle smile. "Tea and cakes would be lovely. Is it all right if I..?" She pulled her pipe from where she had stuck it in her belt, holding it up while asking permission. For anyone else she would have just done it without bothering to ask, but Falair's space was Falair's space, and even if she didn't completely approve of its geography she would respect her sister.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:10 pm
It was nice to see her sister again. She had missed her dearly, but at least this time she had some knowledge of where to find her instead of thinking she had perished. Falair took a deep breath, taking comfort in the scents that clung to her sister. Familiar and calming. She laced her finger's with Na's giving her hand a firm squeeze.

Traveling was just a normal thing for Falair. She could walk for days on end if she needed. Which was something she still did anyway but beside the point. "I just don't want you to push yourself for such a journey if it would leave you exhausted by the time you got here." She motioned Na towards the chaise with large plush pillows.

She waved a dismissive hand at the pipe. "Feel free. Not many live on this floor and I have yet to receive any complaints about smoke or smells." The air in the apartment was a bit cloudy from incense anyhow so a little smoke from Na'ima's pipe would not matter. Grabbing the tea pot, cups and cakes she settled them on to the small table in front of the chaise. Kneeling on to a small pillow next to it as she poured tea in to each cup. "How have you been? I am afraid I am quite disconnected from the Clans as of late so I do not know much of anything that has happened. If anything has happened that is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:38 pm
Perfect. Na'ima freed a small container from her bag, pouring a bit of its contents into the end of her pipe and then setting it aside so she could light it. She took in a long drag and then let it out between her lips in a content sigh. Much better. Making herself comfortable on the chaise, Na'ima kicked off her slippers and lounged among the pillows. Leave it to Falair to know exactly how she liked it. "I will simply stay longer to recover, that is all," she announced with a little smile, waving her pipe around by her head before bringing it to her lips again. She had brought enough supplies to last her a week. It'd be fine.

She watched Falair, watched her move about the apartment and collect things for their tea. The apartment itself also received the critical eye of a protective older sister. It needed to fit certain criteria: was it good enough for Falair, did it suit her needs, was it easily accessible to Na'ima?

Well, it certainly failed on at least one front.

"I have been well, sister. The Tower is wonderful, it reminds me of home. You'd like it," she added in a subtle nudge. "You hardly even notice that noisy little high priestess. There are times I entirely forget she exists, to be honest. Salbei is there as well, so that helps." There was a pause and then, "it would help more if my sister was there, I think. There is this...Death horseman..pah." Na'ima rolled her eyes and shook her head. He was an annoyance. She waved her free hand dismissively and sat up, leaning forward to take her tea cup and carefully sip it. Ah, that hit the spot.

"But I have been getting a lot of work done. I suspect that soon I will be ready to test on live human subjects again, I am growing rather excited for it, actually." Na'ima smiled. "And what of yourself, my dearest?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:51 pm
Longer would be nice. As much time as she could spend with Na while she was here the better. Perhaps it was a boon then.

She frowned heavily though at mention of Medea. Falair did not share the same values at the Priestess and anything she offered to the Clans seemed suspiciously double edged. The young Mare worried about those who followed. Even if they did merely to separate themselves from the denizens of Halloween town.

Looking a gift horse in the mouth was never a good thing. But she was glad Salbei was there too to keep Na'ima safe. Not that her sister needed protection. Even still. Falair could sense the subtle nudge of course.

Settling on the chaise, her own cup still sat on the table. Brown eyes narrowing just a bit at the mention of a Death horseman. He seemed to bother Na, or perhaps something else. A tight lipped smirk curled the corner of her lips, not that she could see. "How worrisome for him."

After a second she finally removed her face mask. Reaching for her cup to take a sip, she swirled the tea in the cup a few times. "What kind of tests are you planning?" She shrugged lightly. "Not much studying or work on my part I am afraid. I've spent some time working a little shop to afford this place." Falair glanced around breifly. "But I did run in to Faiyum. He seems well enough. We traveled to a little town that had some lively folks and music."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:54 am
"Worrisome?" Na'ima chuckled, giving her pipe a little wave. "He comes to Salbei and I of his own volition. He is obsessed with clouding his mind and being distracted from his own thoughts..though I suppose I can see how that would be worrisome." The pipe was brought to her lips again as golden eyes gazed out into the distant nothingness between her and the nearest window, staring into space as she considered it. She didn't test on Wrath nearly half as much as Salbei, he was too frustrating in his strength against everything she made even if he inspired her to create stronger concoctions.

Her legs moved to accommodate Falair as she came over to sit on the chaise with her, her feet idly patting at her sister's side in that playfully annoying way an older sister should pester her little sister. "It is one thing to test on a horseman, he is so strong I have to keep making new recipes, so I wish to test on subjects that do not have the immunity or strength that he has. They are who I do any of this for, after all. It is the humans I should be testing on." Sipping her tea again, she offered Falair her pipe in case she wanted any. Her explanation of what she had been up to didn't sit well with Na'ima. This was not the life her little sister should be living. Her flesh and blood should not be working day to day to afford some hovel in Amityville. Falair came from a legacy, from a great line of Famine horsemen, she should be in the Tower with her people, not struggling to make ends meet here in Halloween. It infuriated Na'ima, but for Falair she kept calm. "You should come with me to the human world, it has been some time since we worked on anything together." Na'ima moved, leaning forward to reach out and touch a hand to her sister's face with a gentle smile. "I miss you terribly, sister."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:32 am
How Na'ima spoke of the stallion reminded her a lot of Faiyum before. He drank to drown out the past. And she suspected this was his reasoning as well. Some had overcome the past and moved on, others still looked to dwell in it.

Or she could have been totally off. Some just enjoyed the feeling of disconnection.

Bright red nails ran lightly over the bottom of her sister's foot before Falair pinched her pinkie toe lightly. "For the greater good, yes." That was all any of them really worked for. The greater good. "Although....the effects on a human might differ from a Horseman. So I would caution him. Less you turn him temporarily into a mare. Or his eyes swell to unnatural proportions and pop like little grapes." She rolled an imaginary grape between her fingers before squishing them and making a popping noise.

She took the pipe from Na, giving it a few long puffs before returning it. Holding in the last a bit longer than the others as she slowly let it out. To be honest Falair had been quite bored. Her curiosity of the Halloween people had waned and the only real reason she had stuck around this long was to make sure Fai was doing well. Before that, well, her issue with Medea left her late to follow. It seemed her fate to always be the last. In a tiny way there was a need to rebel from what seemed to be the norm.

Placing a hand over Na's she smiled. "Perhaps its time to leave this place then. If you do indeed miss me so much I would hate to break your heart by staying here."

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:10 pm
Her foot twitched when nails scraped at her feet and she jerked, nearly kicking Falair in the process when she was tickled. "You'll pay for that," she threatened with a smirk. She would get her back for that.

Na'ima gave a chuckle, nodding. "Oh, I know. I make them stronger, test them on him, and make them stronger again. Now I'm curious of the effects they will have on humans after doing all of this to him. So far everything with him has had satisfactory results."

And then Falair said something that truly surprised her. Na'ima's eyes widened, jaw dropping slightly as her heart swelled with joy. That was it? That was all it took? She didn't have to fight or whine or beg her to come home with her? Na'ima moved with unusual speed, getting onto her knees to reach out for Falair and pull her in for a hug, then lean back and bring the younger mare with her as she laid back against the chaise again. "Oh, sister! You make me so happy saying this, I cannot wait to help you move from this terrible place to the Tower. You will love it, it is beautiful and magnificent." She nuzzled her face into soft blue hair and clung tightly to her sister. Yes, she had missed her. Falair was her baby sister, the only family she had left. If they were to get anywhere, not only did she need Falair, but the horsemen as a whole needed as many of their remaining numbers as they could find.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 pm
She couldn't help but grin at her sister's twitch. "Oh I'm sure."

Falair was at least glad that Na's experiments were going at well as they had been. But that was to be expected. Na'ima had always excelled at that kind of thing. Though she supposed that she too had her own....kind of success with Reject. If you could call it that. But minis and humans and horseman were entirely different things. Falair would have to tinker with some experiments of her own.

Of course she knew that answer would thrill Na. Though she sudden speed in which she moved shocked Falair but instinct had her arms wrapping around her sister's waist as she was pulled against her. Though she was suspect to this Tower she would put it aside for now. She couldn't help but laugh at Na's eagerness. "I would do anything for you Na, all you have to do is ask." She paused. "It will be nice to be among the other Horseman again I think. And a new place to explore without getting curtailed at every turn would be nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:17 pm
"And I would do the same for you, Falair. Never forget that." Though Falair couldn't see it, a solemn look came upon Na'ima's face. She rest her cheek against the younger mare's head, one of her hands petting her hair. All she had. If a war was coming as her dream had said, she wasn't going to risk letting Falair be far from her side. Even if the Tower wasn't entirely safe, even if Medea ruined everything, she would at least be close to Falair and able to get her out of danger. She would be ready for it, and she would prepare for it.

It took her a moment to realize Falair had said something and she finally smiled, kissing the top of her head before loosening her hold on her sister. "Yes, of course. I will show you all around the Tower. There is a den next to mine that is currently unoccupied, I'm sure acquiring it for you will be all too easy. And then you will have many resources and much more time to study and improve on your craft, hm?" She searched blindly for her pipe, picking it up and holding it between her teeth as she resettled with her sister in her arms. "Until then, I think a week here won't hurt, hm? What is it you do for entertainment around here, sister?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:32 pm
Burying half her face into the soft cloth of Na's clothes, Falair smiled to herself. She knew her sister spoke the truth and that was comforting. To have her big sister again. A second reuniting. Of course, this time wasn't quite as emotional as the last as before they had thought each other dead.

But none the less.

A wide grin spread across her lips. "Lets hope improving my craft doesn't include blowing half the Tower up...or something as equally embarrassing. I wouldn't want to spread a bad name for us as Alchemists." She grasped at Na'ima's clothes with thin fingers. "Of course you'll be there to make sure that doesn't happen. So I have nothing to worry about."

Entertainment? Oh yes! Sitting around in the apartment for a whole week just wouldn't do. While most Horseman would have little to do with or interest in the Halloween town activities, Falair had scoped out a few bits of entertainment to occupy herself. "They have some decent hot springs that are nice to visit. As well as a big building with many little rooms in them where they show moving pictures on large screens. There is a little place they call a cafe down the street that sells tea and sweet cakes I sometimes visit. I've passed what the scarelings at the school call an arcade but its too flashy and loud for me. Though they all seem drawn to another large building called the maul, I believe it is some place for them to gather but I've have yet to be inside."

She pondered the town that Faiyum had taken her to but she didn't wish to stress Na out with another day or so of travel. So something local would do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:15 pm
Na'ima actually laughed. "Nonsense! You couldn't possibly do such a thing!" And then a memory of experiments past came to mind. A young Falair and Na'ima at home, and then having to evacuate with their parents because of something Falair had accidentally added too little of before continuing on to the next part of their recipe. Her eyes widened slightly as she smiled down at her little sister. "You are correct, my dearest sister. Myself, Salbei, and many other alchemists." Just in case.

The hot springs were the most appealing suggestion. Na'ima hummed thoughtfully. "I have been to the maul, I met a lovely young filly there, one I had plans to work with until the move to the Tower. Perhaps I will seek her out again someday, we shall see. It has its downsides, but also its upsides. I believe the hot springs would be a wonderful start, and then we can stop at this cafe afterward on our way back here. How does that sound?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:29 pm
"I fear my sweet sister has forgotten quite a bit in her old age. Or she just chooses not to remember for my sake." There were several memories of experiments past that Falair could bring to mind. But she tended not to dwell on such things. Her failings only fueled her fire to succeed, though she had been a bit lax in her ambitions. Perhaps she too could find motivation. Explosions and poisonous gas be damned.

A bit reluctantly she leaned back from her sister's embrace, smoothing out her puffy sleeves and taking another sip of her tea before replacing her face mask. Falair rarely removed it in public, especially here in Halloween town. So if they were going out she would need it. "Sounds good to me. They aren't anything as spectacular as what the Horsemen have but they are adequate enough."

Moving from the chaise she made her way to a little set of shelves with various bottles, picking out a few in which she tossed into her apron setting on the counter. "I prefer to take my own soaps and such. There are rumors of people getting strange skin conditions and rashes sometimes. I wonder how that happened..." Brown eyes lidded halfway in amusement.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff