Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Chocolate Dormice and Flower Petals (Cam, Shay, Minis) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Camilla was quite happy and excited to finally have gone up a year! She was a Knob! Unfortunately... She realizes after a chunk of dried chocolate breaks off of her... That she was still very much covered in chocolate... A mouse covered in chocolate... That didn't bode well... "Eep! I'm still covered in chocolate! I need to wash this off!" she squeaks suddenly feeling a bit vulnerable as the ToTer left her to her fate with a mischievous laugh!

She had a few options... She could go to the lake to wash off... But Lake water wasn't really clean... And things might try to eat her there... So that was out! Next was the dorms... But that was equally dangerous! Maybe even more so! Still... That was her best bet! Now the question was... Who should she go to for help...? Carlos, Mayaa, Hethel, Uru, AJ they were all out of the question... She may be covered in mold, book dust, and cheap perfume... But she was also covered in chocolate! And the temptation might be too much... So that left... Shayne, Keen, Estel, Elliot, and Bartholomew... She couldn't say she knew Estel, Elliot, or Bartholomew well enough to impose on them... And Keen... With her Ghost Poms... Was out of the question! So that just left... "I better see if Shayne can help me..." she mumbles to herself before pulling her pin off...

There was a large puff of smoke as she shrinks to her smallest size! Without wasting time she dashes full tilt on all fours through the forest back the way she came! It might have seemed strange to take her most vulnerable form but in this form she was harder to see harder to spot! It might have taken her longer to get there but Camilla makes it safely to the Undead dorms! Question now was... Which dorm was Shayne's dorm... She could scent her way to his dorm but with all the smells on her and the fact that she was a mouse not a blood hound! It was going to be hard...

Still she had to try! And so she uses her nose to pick up on Shayne's scent... Soon she found herself at a closed door with a sizeable gap between the floor and the door... She could squeeze in there! And so she did! Flattening herself as close to the floor as possible Camilla wiggles her way under! It was a tight squeeze even at her small size... but finally with a good tug she pops out the other side and tumbles forwards! After shaking her head a bit she looks around curiously at the seemingly ginormous room around her!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Here! Have a Tag! : D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being an undead and wearing ragged clothes, Shayne dorm room was really clean and neat; even if there were holes in his bed sheets, some of his pillows has been patched up, and so on. In fact, there wasn't a spot of dust anyway where in his room. There was a pile of book neatly on a coffee table. Beside the coffee table; there was a small pet bed with two Plossom that was lying in it. One of them was the rumbustious Wisteria Plossomand that Camilla as meet some time ago and the other one was a loveable Chinese Hibisous Plossom.

Rayen was lying on her back as the Chinese Hibisous Plossom was snuggling cuddle, kissing and licking her. It seemed like the Chinese Hibisous Plossom wants to play with Rayen. However, Rayen yawned a bit as she rubbed noises with the other Plossom. Then, Rayen gave the other Plossom a soft playful expression like she was saying Come on; let me rest. After a while, the Chinese Hibisous Plossom laid her head on Rayen's chest like she was saying pretty please with cherry on top.

Rikku Takanashi
Huh I forgot.... Me and you need to do 400 words each right?

Edit I forgot to add Chika to this post.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:13 pm
Camilla was... Surprised really! The room was spotless! She didn't follow the stigma that undead were dirty and unclean but the fact was... They often were... But not Shayne! However she did frown at the state of his room... It was rather bare and looked like he'd just grabbed things from the garbage and washed them to furnish his room... She'd have to do something about that later... Still for now she was here for a specific reason and that was to get clean! Question was... Where was Shayne...?

After standing up on her two hind paws and brushing herself off a bit she begins to wander the room At her smallest size she was actually now smaller then the Plossom pare she'd soon stumble on "Eep!" she squeaks lightly and freezes as she sees the two plossom! Well least she knew she was in the right place... Still their behavior was quite... curious... Were they mates? Thats behavior only mates usually did... Well to that extreme she would say... But maybe it was a Plossom thing! Still... Her last encounter with Rayen had not ended... Well... She'd have to be quiet...

Slowly Camilla tries to sneak past the pare using all the makeshift ninja skills she could muster... However... She still needed training... This became evident when she goes to move between one leg of the coffee table to the next and trips! "Eek!" she yelps as she tumbles right out into plain view! Oh this was embarrassing...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
*Pokes* o v o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:27 am
Hearing the loud yelped the Chinese Hibisous Plossom that was lying all over Rayen took off like a rocket. Which was a normal thing whenever Shayne entered the room and saw them like this before. However, this time Shayne wasn't nowhere be found. Without realizing that something or someone was in front of her, the Chinese Hibisous Plossom tripped over Camilla and when she hit the ground; she sild right into the coffee table wooden leg with a loud thumped.

After a few seconds, Rayen popped her head up to look over the realm of the pet bed. At first, she hasn't noticed Camilla as she was too busy looking at the Chinese Hibisous Plossom with a concern yet lazy expression on her face that said; Are you okay? But shortly after, her attention fall upon another rodent she hasn't seen before. Was it another Minipet? Maybe another Plossom without her petals? Whatever it was, Rayen had this lazy yet serious expression on her face like she was saying; who the hell are you and why are you here?

Rikku Takanashi
Chika: <(///O.O\)> I-It isn't what it look like!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:07 pm
Camilla just lays there with a embarrassed expression and a sigh... She had worked hard on her Monk skills over the winter but not her Ninja skills...

Suddenly she feels something it her side and go tumbling over her! "Eep!" she squeaks as the thing barrels head first into the table leg! Quickly she lifts her front up to see what it was only to gasp as sees the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom! "Oh! Are you ok!?" she asks in concern as she quickly gets up and moves over to the minipet! She didn't want to harm Shayne's minis! Rayen's squeaks went unheard for the moment as did her expression as Camilla checks on the Plossom

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Suuuuure Chika! suuure! lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:12 pm
Chinese Hibiscus Plossom shook her head a bit as she was trying to see straight. After all, she did hit the wooden leg pretty hard. When she got her vision back right; the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom that her owner was still wasn't home and now she was faced to faced with another living being. The Plossom circled Camilla once before she come closer and began to smell her.

However, Rayen gave the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom and Camilla a dirt expression before she let out a loud yawn. After a long stretch, Rayen slowly got up with an unpleasant expression on her face. She doesn't know how the hell this thing thinks it is just waltzing up in here. However, if it wanted to stay; it needed to know who's the boss around here is.

Rikku Takanashi
Uh? Rikku? I forgot how many words we need to make this court towards are Role-play Points.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:25 pm
Camilla was glad to see the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom was ok! When it began circling and sniffing her she simply holds still to let it because after all she was a strange creature in their environment... She wouldn't have expected any less from her minis! That didn't phase her what did make her nervous however was the agitated expression she noticed Rayen sporting...

"Oh dear..." she whispers to herself with a frown before turning to face the Wisteria Plossom fully... "You two don't happen to know where Shayne is do you? Your Person I mean" she asks the two minis politely though in truth she realized it might be a bit silly to ask a creature who's speech she couldn't understand something like that... Still however maybe they could show her?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
800 words total for the whole rp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:31 pm
The Chinese Hibiscus Plossom sneezed a bit as she was sniffing Camilla. After the few seconds, she gave a small kiss ((more like soft snuggle)) on dormouse ghoul's cheek. However, when Rayen got closer to them, the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom began to back away from the dormouse ghoul with a nevus yet playful expression on her face like she was saying: I'm sorry Rayen.

When Rayen got closer to them, she gave the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom a looked that said; You know the drill before this "you know what" could join our pack. When the other Plossom backdown from Camilla, Rayen began to circling around the dormouse ghoul like a shark. Checking each and everything out about Camilla. To be honest, Rayen didn't want to fight over dominance right now; Especiaily getting burned badly back another Minipet that she just met. However, Rayen only knew one thing; if you strongest, you get respect and if you weak you don't. ((This coming from the group of Minipets that she was hanging out with in ours minipet Role-play))

Rikku Takanashi
Rayen want Camilla respect and know that she strongest of her little pack... ((Just Chika and Rayen...)) But still a park.

So 400 word for me and 400 words for you or 800 just for me?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:42 pm
The rub was welcomed because it was a good sign and meant the Chinese Hibiscus Plossom liked her! Camilla gives a bit of rub herself back to the friendly plossom because she understood basic animal/mini behavior and some could get offended if their sign of endearment wasn't returned!

However Rayen's approach wasn't so welcomed... Looks like she wouldn't be getting her question answered any time soon... Paitently she stands still as the Wisteria Plossom circled her like the other Plossom had... only with a much more critical eye... When Rayen finally spoke as usual Camilla only hears squeaks and frowns... "I can't speak Minipet... I'm not a Minipet..." she admits finally in a soft nonoffensive tone she didn't want to start anything with the Plossom because a fight could mean accidental dissipation of the mini and she knew Shayne would be upset about that... heck she would be!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
We each have to write 800 words so for us both to get a rp point the rp has to have a minimum of 1600 words

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 am
After a while, the Wisteria Plossom had stopped circling around Camilla and stand on her two hind legs as she walked closer to her. She puffed out her chest as she bushed against the Dormouse girl to show her who's the boss away around. Rayen began to growl softly in Camilla's ear as she was trying to tell her "If you want to stay here. You need to learn a few things around here." However, it was pointless because like they don't understand Camllia. Camilla wouldn't understand them one bit as well.

Rikku Takanashi
Only if Camilla understand Rayen.... They might be easier to become friends. It might me a little hard, but at the same time easy lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm
While Rayen circled her Camilla kept still. She knew she was being looked over and showing fear or getting agitated wouldn't help... Predators and bossy creatures did this sometimes and it was just simply better to stay calm. So instead of watching Rayen circle her the Dormouse ghoul decided to look around at the gigantic room surrounding her.

After turning her head this way and that to get a good look at his dorm from where she was, her previous observation pretty stayed the same. It looked like most of his furniture and such was cleaned up junk from the junk yard... She knew that some creeple really liked that but she wasn't sure if Shayne did it intentionally or if it was simply because he didn't have any seeds... Frowning, Camilla's tail sways musingly on this until suddenly she feels something brush against her...

"Hu- Eep!" she squeaks after turning her head only to suddenly find Rayen was right there in her face brushing against her with her fur all puffed up! What was she... Oh! A look of realization comes over the Dormouse ghoul's face as she remembers some of her own minis doing this! Her Jot Treats, Starrats, and occationally Morwen did this when they got into fusses! Or were about too... It was a intimidation tactic! Frowning Camilla holds up her paws and begins to back up...

Rayen was a really territorial mini it seemed... Camilla had no desire to fight her and knew that if she did the Plossom would likely get seriously hurt! She only came here for some help... Pouting a bit to herself she continues to back up until she was about a foot away before turning around with a sigh... She knew Minipets could understand the common tongue! Least her's could... Maybe not all minis could... That or Rayen was just too busy being territorial... Finally after another sigh, she shakes her head a bit before looking around the room once more.

If Shayne wasn't here then she'd just have to help herself! If she could find a bathroom or a sink she could wash up and be gone! It was with that thought and a nod that she started to wander around his room.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 am
The show of dominated wasn't over just yet as Rayen got behind the dormouse ghoul, Without a waring, the rumbustious Wisteria Plossom placed both of her paws against Camilla's back and pinned her to the floor. "That's right, dear. I'm the queen around here." Rayen growled playful in Camilla's ear. Which was a good sigh for Camilla. "And you will do whatever I want, you little wretch!" Rayen growls in Camilla's ear softly as she was letting the dormouse ghoul know who's running the show around here. "Rayen that's uncalled for!" The Chinese Hibisous Plossom squeaked at the Wisteria Plossom with a displeased expression on her face. "Why not, Chika?" Raye replied back as she turned her head towards the Chinese Hibisous Plossom. "This little tramp has step a foot on our turf. So, she needed to know who's in charge around here." She added with a devilishly smirked come across her face. "B-but Rayen ... You don't have to do this no more..." The Hibisous Plossom whispered to herself as a sad expression come across her face.

Now her attention was back on the dormouse ghoul, Rayen placed her nose against the side of Camilla's neck and began to sniff her a bit. After a while, the rumbustious Wisteria Plossom wrapped her tail around Camilla's tail and began to rubbed her nose against hers cheeks. Which was a sigh that Rahen want to be friends or at leases she wanted to give in a try

Rikku Takanashi
I have edit this a lot.... I didn't know... Some of the stuff.... Lets said this, I might not closed my eyes and just type anything that come to my head....

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:12 am
Unfortunately... Camilla learns the hard way that you don't turn your back on a territorial Mini like Rayen... "Eep! Oof!" she squeaks in surprise as she was suddenly shoved to the ground from behind and pinned! "R-rayen!? ...What are you doing...?" she exclaims, before asking tentatively with a frown... She'd never seen behavior like this before...

Still frowning Rayen's squeaks and growls had the Dormouse ghoul holding still... She had no idea what they Plossom was saying but it didn't sound good... She couldn't see the looks exchanged by the two Plossom because well... she was trapped on her belly with a surprisingly heavy minipet practically flopped ontop of her...

Finally, it seemed the dominant display was over and now she was... cuddling her...? The cuddling was very odd to say the least, but it was the tail thing that was kind of uncomfortable and curious... Camilla had grown to where she did not like her tail being messed with... It unfortunately, was most predators handle of choice when hunting mice, and the Dormouse ghoul had, her tail maimed on more then one occasion...

Had she had a more... wild mind, with how this situation might have looked, Camilla might have worried Rayen was trying to breed with her! Fortunately she didn't, and she could kinda see this for what it was... Still... it was very awkward and making her uncomfortable... Finally, she'd had enough! "Ok Rayen... I really just need to find the bathroom so I can wash all this chocolate, dust, and perfume off..." She warns before suddenly there was a large poof of seafoam green and lavender purple smoke!

When the smoke clears, the Plossom would find herself sitting on the back of a mouse that was suddenly much larger then her! Camilla had returned to her dog like natural size of 2ft 4 inches, and now dwarfed the mouse sized mini! Gently, using her dexterous prehensile tail, Camilla wraps her tail around Rayen and lightly lifts her off her back, before setting the mini down beside her. After unwrapping her tail from the mini and getting up, the Dormouse ghoul takes a few steps towards a door, which she thinks might be the bathroom, and stops. Finally, there would be another poof of colored smoke, as Camilla shrinks down to her smallest size again.

"This must be the bathroom... I hope it is at least..." she mutters musingly with a frown, before laying on her belly, and attempting to squeeze under the door. She hoped Rayen would leave her alone now, but wasn't taking any chances! She need to get out of the main room now!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Camilla has no idea whether she's squeezing into the bathroom or just into a closet! lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Without a warning, Rayen was lying on her back and looking up at Chinese Hibisous Plossom like what the hell just happened. The two Plossom hasn't realized that the Dormouse ghoul grew bigger and had sat the Wisteria Plossom down softly. Ater all, the proof of smoke scared both of the Minipets a bit and they hadn't noticed that Camilla was running away from Rayen until she was trying squeezed under a door. "Oooooh! If that little hussy want to show hers dominated over me. It's time to show her who's the boss around here!" Rayen fussed as she got to her feet.

Meanwhile, when Camilla got her upper body on the other side of the door, something butted heads with her pretty hard. After a second, a soft thumbed could be heard in the pitch black room. A soft cried was coming from the same place where something that has hit the floor. Slowly a yellowish glowing eye began to opened a little as it was staring at the dormouse ghoul, then the body of what has bumped into the ghoul began the glowing softly. It was a cute little Cosmic Pygmy Treat that was trying to exit from the dark room.

Rikku Takanashi
I don't know if the Cosmic Pygmy Treat has the glowing effect, but I want to has something that glow up in a dark room like it was hiding from something.... Hiding from Rayen lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 am
The door had been wider then Camilla had expected, and the space under the door lower too... The Dormouse ghoul soon found herself struggling to squeeze under the door, even at her smallest size!

Suddenly however, Something quite unexpected happened!

Thump!

"E-ep!" Camilla squeaks as two heads meet each other at the halfway point of the door! It hadn't actually hurt, but rather it surprised her. She was tempted to back out but the angry squeaks of a certain Plossom prompted her to keep going!

As the thing she crashed into backs up into the room, Camilla wiggles and wiggles until she pops from out under the door and goes tumbling! When she finally comes to a stop, she finds herself in a pitch dark room... Or it would have been if not for the glowing yellow eye that peeked back at her... Oh dear... Another minipet... And was this even the bathroom?! Frowning, she just sits there and waits to see what the now glowing minipet would do...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
What do you know! I did get this tagged tonight!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff