Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP 09] Sheltered and Timorous Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:15 pm
[Sleep]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, ooh dear. Shelter stood, eyes half lidded as he looked over the thousands of slumped over kin. Kimeti does and bucks, foals and fillies, horned heads bowed in sleep, sides slowly rising and falling. Acha in all different shades and colors, sharp horns pointed towards the bright sky. He picked through them, shuffling uneasily to not awaken the sleeping masses. "Hello? Is anyone awake?" He called quietly, it felt hot and he could see the heat shimmer, making everything more surreal and causing his stomach to drop.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:48 pm
Sleep
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She blinked and rose slowly, stretching out languidly in the sun. Had she been napping? No matter, Timorous rose and looked around, taking in the sleeping masses. It seemed another was up besides her and in the heat, she replied back just as quietly "Hello. I am."  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:57 pm
PeanutButterpies
Sleep

"Ooh, ooh, I am so glad someone is awake. It is just so still here." Shelter replied voice a soft whisper, ears flickering. Nothing was moving, the heat was stiffing, oppressive, and he couldn't hear the typical small insects. "I haven't found my group. I'm not sure where they are." He danced slightly, careful of the sleeping bodies around them. "Oh, oh, I'm Shelter, I'm terribly sorry, I should have introduced myself first before I babbled all over you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 pm
Shaddaling
feel free to tell me when you want to move on! :>

Sleep

Delicately she moved forward herself, enough that their quiet talk wouldn't be too hard to hear. She couldn't quite meet Shelter's eyes, but she said back "No it's fine I understand." There was a brief pause, adding "I'm Timorous. Come to think of it, I can't find my group either. We could look together?" She took a glance back at where she had been, seeing no one familiar around. She wasn't sure who she was looking for, but it was someone.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:08 pm
PeanutButterpies
If you would roll the next prompt after this, it would be wonderful

[Sleep]

"Please, I rather not go forward alone," he admitted, eyes lowered as he joined her, picking his way carefully to her side. "Your name is pretty," he said quietly as they walked forwards.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:22 pm
Shaddaling
reeeply and then i'll roll and start after this~!

Sleep

"Thank you." She offered as the went forward and she stole a look upward. A small smile graced her face before her gaze went back down, face carefully returning to neutral.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm
Chance

The blooms were just out of reach and she considered the path before her on how to get them. It was a flower she had always wanted to plant in her groves and it was an unexpected chance to grab them. But they were up quite high and Timorous couldn't see any way to get up there, or anything around to help her get up to them.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 pm
PeanutButterpies

Chance

He could see the blooms, dangling out of reach. They were very pretty and it was calming to be around flowers. "Are they something you want?" He questioned, head tipped upwards, watching the wind play against them.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:55 pm
Shaddaling

Chance

She jumped, not expecting to hear the other, and glanced over to see him. "Yes. I can't quite reach them though unfortunately." She answered, the reply stiff and forced as she gazed at the blossoms, the ground, anywhere but the other acha.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:04 pm
PeanutButterpies

Chance

"They are high." He said quietly, neck as far out as it could reach as he examined the blooms. He swished his tail, thoughtful. "What are they? It is so disappointing that we cannot hire a bird or some other critter that is train in retrieval." He lowered his head, sheepish.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:11 pm
Shaddaling

Chance

"I believe they're called Gardenias." She smiled, bringing the knowledge of the flower to mind. "They grow in bushes and have the most lovely smell. The flowers wilt quickly once they're picked though and it's hard to find bushes, since they like the humid air but aren't fond of overly wet soil. If I could get some of the flowers though, I could plant the seeds." It was probably the most she'd ever spoken to someone strange about flowers, but it felt natural almost. "I do wish I had though to bring something, like you said. I have a wolf but they're not much of use." She added, tilting her head in thought.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:20 pm
PeanutButterpies

Chance

"Gardenias," Shelter tasted the word, faintly scenting the air. "I have nothing," he murmured. He had never thought about having a companion animal before. Rill had a sand dog. "do you think we could find something to attract them?" Food? Blood? Death... perhaps not that. He sighed softly.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:31 pm
Shaddaling

Chance

"That might take some time.." Timorous said quietly, in thought. She turned to the buck, avoiding his eyes but taking a better look. It was an idea.. "If it's not too forward, perhaps you could give me a boost? I could be able to grab with some help." It was almost mumbled, the suggestion, but it was something.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:05 pm
PeanutButterpies

"Oooh, yes, yes I wouldn't mind giving you a boost." Shelter shifted from hoof to hoof. "Umm... how should I do this?" He asked finally, flustered.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm
Shaddaling

Chance

She smiled, grateful that he would help. "Oh uh, if you could just bend a little, so I can sort of lean on you.." She explained, hoping that he wouldn't mind this. He was being so nice, she hoped it wouldn't be too much of a bother.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff