Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:12 pm
Of being the person someone wants to hang out with because no one else is around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:23 am
Yeaaah, that sounds pretty lame. D:<

I've recently "hit it off" with a co-worker. We went on a hike and hung out at my apartment for a few hours, and we've been walking out to the parking lot together and talking after our shifts end a couple times. We both have Monday off and I offered to hang out if he wanted (cuz he gives off this vibe of being lonely? idk if I'm reading into him correctly or not). I really wanna develop our friendship, but I'm also worried I might be smothering him or "going too fast". *nervous*  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:19 pm
Ohh hiking sounds fun!

I'm totally afraid if I ever make an IRL friend I'm totally going to smother them in my excitement of having a non-family member to hang out with  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm
Mama Ame
Ohh hiking sounds fun!

I'm totally afraid if I ever make an IRL friend I'm totally going to smother them in my excitement of having a non-family member to hang out with

It was! biggrin (You might've actually seen my fb post about it.) And he said he'd be down for doing it again sometime. But of course I'm like "how soon is too soon to ask him out again?" "do I seem too eager?" etc. sweatdrop  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:35 pm
*hugs* Just be you.

Someday I shall visit California and we can have BFF time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 pm
Mama Ame
*hugs* Just be you.

I've been told "me" is too clingy, needy, and smothering. :/ Buuut you're right.

Anyway, I don't think we'll be hanging out today cuz he hasn't gotten back to me at all and it's 3:30PM.

I look forward to the day you visit. smile I will feed you In and Out and avocados.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:01 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
*hugs* Just be you.

I've been told "me" is too clingy, needy, and smothering. :/ Buuut you're right.

Anyway, I don't think we'll be hanging out today cuz he hasn't gotten back to me at all and it's 3:30PM.

I look forward to the day you visit. smile I will feed you In and Out and avocados.

Daniel tells me he can't truly love me until I've had In and Out Burger

But I do love me some avocados.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
*hugs* Just be you.

Haha, oh Daniel.

Did you know? He finally sent me a friend's request on fb? eek  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:09 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
*hugs* Just be you.

Haha, oh Daniel.

He rarely gets on fb. But he was like "Can I see your friends list?" So obviously I told him yes. He saw you and that we talked a lot but I usually refer to you as Z so he asked who you were lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
*hugs* Just be you.

Haha, oh Daniel.

He rarely gets on fb. But he was like "Can I see your friends list?" So obviously I told him yes. He saw you and that we talked a lot but I usually refer to you as Z so he asked who you were lol.

Lol, nice.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:09 am
I'm surprised no one has commented on me talking to you so much.

Because you know a girl talking to a guy obviously means sex NAO.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am
Mama Ame
Of being the person someone wants to hang out with because no one else is around.

I know that feeling. I have a 'friend' whose only contact with me is when I initiate the conversation. She also ditched me at an anime convention to go to dinner with our mutual friend without telling me. >:C

Friends who call just to get something, or if they want something.. Aren't really ... good friends. My bestie said no matter what, if anything happened again like being alone at an anime convention far from my house, she would drop EVERYTHING and pick me up. That's a true friend. :3

Sorry if I rambled too much there. I'm a bit overtired. xD  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:58 am
Mama Ame
sex NAO.

HuH? *ears/other parts perk up*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:30 pm
Agent Rissa
Mama Ame

I know that feeling. I have a 'friend' whose only contact with me is when I initiate the conversation. She also ditched me at an anime convention to go to dinner with our mutual friend without telling me. >:C

Friends who call just to get something, or if they want something.. Aren't really ... good friends. My bestie said no matter what, if anything happened again like being alone at an anime convention far from my house, she would drop EVERYTHING and pick me up. That's a true friend. :3

Sorry if I rambled too much there. I'm a bit overtired. xD

That's pretty shitty your one friend ditched you. Especially if you were in an area you didn't know very well.

My SIL likes to hang out and talk and stuff. Until the moment are cousin comes over. And then they're both off in here room.

Z: hubba hubba dramallama  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:35 pm
Mama Ame

That's pretty shitty your one friend ditched you. Especially if you were in an area you didn't know very well.

My SIL likes to hang out and talk and stuff. Until the moment are cousin comes over. And then they're both off in here room.

Z: hubba hubba dramallama

╔══════════════╗

Yeah, it was. I was really blessed that this one lady who was waiting for her husband stayed with me until my dad came to pick me up from an hour away. She was one awesome lady! She started playing her 3DS, and we had all the same games! And then we talked about funny inappropriate s**t, and she got scared because she thought I was underage because I look young... (I'm 23. 24 on July 2nd biggrin DD)

Funny story though. She was doing "Readings of Fanfiction Smut" and then she turned and looked at me in horror and said "Wait! How old are you?!" after telling me all about her panel of reading smut. xD

Luckily I'm not a devious person, or I'd have made the most innocent face and said "I'm almost sixteen, ma'am."

But I'm 23, so I said I was 23. Plus I didn't want to scare the crapload out of her. She was super great, though. I wish I could have got her friend code for her 3ds, though. :c

╚══════════════╝

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces