[PRP] Street Talk [Zindel & Anguis] [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Anguis was out in the city, although it wasn't for a supply trip for once. He'd managed to save a few extra beetles here and there, skimping a bit on things that weren't crucial the past few trips, and finally he'd managed to save up enough for a book. He was mildly proud of this accomplishment, although small it was, and he'd managed to get out the door without much hassle. Dragondad was asleep in the bag, Anguis' wallet was secure in his back pocket, and he was managing his way to the store without much trouble. But when he'd turned a corner, he found a crowd gathered on a corner and his interest had been piqued. He knew that dancers and street attractions were common in the city, but crowds like that usually boded well (unless it was a fight) and he ended up joining the group, slightly pushing through to get a view of what was going on.

quite uneventful
MADE THIS A THING im too lazy to add an image sorry <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:45 pm
      Tap, tap, tap.

The only time Zindel let himself wear shoes was whenever he was dancing. The redblood never liked wearing shoes other than bandages— too caging, too stiff— but the only exception was dancing. (Except after that unfortunate meeting in the alleyway after stepping on some glass... Well, he was slightly reconsidering it.) He was completely making the dance up as he went, and it was seeming to attract, well, a lot of people. It... Kinda put him on the spot.

His companions— an orangeblood and a fellow redblood he shared his hive with— glared at him from afar, knowing his nature all too well to leave things when they became too overwhelming... They were practically demanding with their stares: 'You're the main part of the performance. Don't you dare.' They were both singing and playing the old guitar vigorously, trying to keep it in tune with his movements— It was almost as if the three of them were on the same wavelength, completely in sync. The redblood jumped, and they'd make a slight pause or rise in their tone; he slowed and they slowed... It was quite the show, even Zindel had to admit it. Wrenmom was fluttering up in front, holding a small bag, asking for money with the two lusi of the other trolls— a small rat and a large peacock. It was getting a fairly average amount of beetles— Enough to buy food, and that was what counted. Not that Zindel noticed— he was too focused on syncing the steps he was making with the song of the others— Very rarely did he notice a troll walk up and drop a few beetles in...

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Managing to push through trolls to the front, Anguis was amazed by the show that lay before him. He could see why a crowd had gathered - the redblooded dancer was amazing and the music was perfectly in tempo with what was going on. He was dazed almost as he watched, almost entranced by the dancing before him. He'd never quite seen something like this and, noticing the small bag, mentally counted through his amount of money and figured he could spare a few beetles. Pulling out his wallet, he stepped forward to put in the money, letting out a soft "Amazing." It was as much as he could say without being too obnoxious, he figured, although if the dancer would notice he wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:49 pm
      Continuing with his lavish display, the reblooded kid couldn't help but slightly smirk at the expressions of the amazed trolls around him— most of the times when he tried to improvise, he did it awkwardly or some other thing happened. But today, he hadn't messed up any of the dance ideas he had tried to perfect, not once. It gave him a small amount of pride, actually— but he heard no words of praise, just the chattering of beetles and the sound of his friends, singing and playing the guitar. Watching a tealblood approach the lusi in front of them while he moved his arms a to the vibe of the music, the redblood watched him pull the wallet out of his back pocket and drop some beetles into the bag, then murmur something that sounded... Quite nice to Zin, actually. He was being praised for doing something he liked— And though Zindel usually didn't like praise, he had to say that this was an exception. The feeling of appreciation was actually... Feeling kinda good.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Anguis found himself staying and watching far longer than he expected, almost unable to tear his eyes away. There was something about the redblood that was enchanting almost, but it wasn't just the dancing that led him to think that. His wallet had been tucked back into his pocket long ago and he briefly touched his hand to it to make sure it was still there before he settled more to the side of the crowd, making sure he could still see without taking up too much front space. To be honest, he wanted to stay and see when it ended if he could talk to the redblood, but there was always the chance that it would continue going until the last minute and Anguis fully intended to get that book. It was a rare occasion that he could leave the house without hassle from his lusus or his twin, and he fully intended to seize this opportunity. So bouncing on his heels, Anguis watched the performance, quietly vowing that if it didn't end soon he would leave and hopefully visit another day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:52 pm
      Soon, the music started actually slowing down, which usually meant within those few seconds, they would be finishing. Feeling a little disappointed but understanding how tired the both of them were, he began to change his pace to a slower one, smiling that same dazzling smile the public loved to see. Throwing his hands up in a flourish and swaying his hips slightly, he tapped his feet once more before striking up an ending pose, seeming proud of his efforts and puffing his chest up slightly. The claps he received were so much greater than he thought he'd get. His toque and cante both stood, and, breathing heavily, the three kids stood near each other and took a deep bow. Zindel's curly hair actually fell infront of his face slightly, and when he straightened, he brushed his hair away from his face— it was getting longer, wasn't it? Not that he could cut it right. Last time he had a hair cut was the last time he had a private hive.

Still breathing heavily, the redblood watched as his companions approached him and congratulated each other for a job well done while curious onlookers lingered. The tealblood hens noticed from earlier somehow stood out to him, eyes seeming a little astounded by the three of them. The two other kids approached him and began to compliment each other, patting thelmselves on the back. Meanwhile, Zindel gave them the barest variation of "good job" he knew before they hovered around the money bags and left him to accept congrats. Ugh... Literally the worst thing they could do, and they did it. Great.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Luckily for Anguis (and to somewhat his disappointment) the dancing ended soon, giving him some time to talk to the dancer. While he noticed the musicians off to the side, he gave them little attention, far more focused on the one who'd been doing most of the action. True, Anguis was interested in what they had been doing, but they didn't seem to want to talk anyways. So he stepped towards the redblood, giving him a smile. "Hello, you looked amazing out there! How did you learn to dance like that?" He asked, getting right to the point. He hoped it didn't sound rude, but he really did want to know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:59 pm
      Zindel had been playing with a beetle in his hand when suddenly the tealblood he'd seen earlier approached him. Glancing toward him, the kid slid a hand into his hair, slightly ruffling it before returning his gaze to the tealblood. He hadn't outright demanded it from him, like a normal highblood would-- he'd... asked, almost politely. With an arched brow, Zin swiped the beetle and tucked it into his satchel, hanging it in his sash. "Thanks, I guess." He murmured, suspicious eyes watching the others every movement. Relaxing his position and sliding a hand to his hip, Zindel leaned back on the wall behind him, crossing a leg indifferently.

"I learned over the sweeps, with my... companions." He pointed lazily at them, still staring at the tealblood intently, almost as if he was expecting him to threaten him to hand over his beetles. He dimly remembered watching him slide his wallet into his back pocket... Hm. Maybe there was something he'd get out of this kid. "It wasn't hard-- more, complicated. My feet hurt just thinking about it." His expression spread into a wide smirk-- he now found a reason as to why he'd talk to this airhead. Now, to wait for the right moment...

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Anguis considered that for a moment, glancing over to the companions that had been pointed out before turning his attention back to the redblood. No wonder he'd been so amazing, he'd learned for so long. "Really? That's a long time..." The tealblood murmured, "I can't imagine doing that, although then again, I can't dance very well." He smiled sheepishly, giving a small shrug as talked. "It explains why you're so good though." He watched the dancer in front of him, a faint blush rising quietly as he realized that he was kind of nice looking too. Shoving that thought to the back of his mind, Anguis ran a nervous hand through his hair to try and fix it, knowing it was probably in some state of disarray.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm
      Zindel slid a hand through his hair, listening to his words of praise and kinda letting the hand in his hair slide to his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, it's been a while, but I guess I'm pretty good at it now, considering your reaction." He chuckled a little, watching his cheeks flush teal slightly. Raising an eyebrow as he ran a hand through his messy hair, he couldn't help but feel his smirk widen. "That's not the only thing I'm good at. I can also play some instruments."

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:07 pm

"W-well, I mean," He stuttered, realizing he had been gushing praise, "It was pretty good." He laughed, although he felt his blush deepen a little as he watched his hand run through his hair again. That.. that looked really nice. Why did it look that nice? "Oh, did you learn instruments from your companions or like your dancing? What can you play?" Anguis asked hurriedly, trying to distract himself from the other thoughts. He wasn't doing such a great job of ignoring them after all and it was easier to talk than to consider how he found the other troll cute. It wasn't likely they'd meet again anyways. Probably. He wasn't really sure but either way he found he'd just rather talk at this point and think about everything else later.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:09 pm
      Aw man, was this troll blushing harder? Zindel refrained from laughing, steadying his breathing and letting his expression stay friendly, deciding to lean off the wall and taking a step closer to him. He seemed eerily attentive to his movements... "Yeah, I learned from a few of the older trolls in my group." He said, then slid a hand through his hair again, pushing the dirty curls away from his face. Eyes darting to the side, he couldn't help but chuckle at how fast the other was trying to speak-- "I can play the flute, guitar, and a little bit of drums. Do you know any instruments? And hey, dancing isn't that hard with enough practice. You just gotta let the music flow through you, y'know? Take control." He was now walking a little to the side, almost pacing by now. "It's a lot funner that way."

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:09 pm

”Instruments? No I don’t know any. I can, um,-“Anguis swallowed, was the other troll getting closer? ”I can fight a little. But that’s all I know really, besides what I get from books. Sometimes I draw.” He shrugged, a little embarrassed. He hadn’t bothered to really learn anything musical, preferring to read about other stuff. Drawing was the only thing he did that was remotely artistic and even then it was mostly to learn anatomy. The dancing though, that’s what interested him. He hadn’t really ever tried before, so a chance to learn at it now? That was interesting. ”Let the music flow through you? Like this?” He asked, curious, trying a sort of shake to his hips that he knew probably wasn’t very good. He gave a very bashful smile, hoping that it wasn’t as awful as he felt it had been.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm
      Zindel adjusted his sash slightly, listening to his words and nodding as he spoke. When he causually mentioned he could fight, Zindel became wary. "Drawing is fun, when I can afford it. I don't fight much, no reason to." He didn't mind conflict, but when it involved him... That would scare him the most. "Yeah. Just—" As he watched the troll, the redblood struggled not to giggle, managing to muffle his laughter with a cough. "You looked great," Zindel said convincingly, "Though I think you should put more movement right here," Zindel stated, placing a hand on where he saw the other put the wallet, slightly putting pressure on it as if to feel if it was there. "That way you'll be able to move better."

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Anguis nodded a little, replying ”I’ve mostly drawn other trolls but I’m trying to get into designs. Oh, I uh, mostly fight because my sister’s really active.” He pushed some of the hair out of his face as he continued ”She tends to get into a lot of fights and stuff so I’m studying so I can back her up, if she needs it. And I mean, self defense is helpful.” He grinned a little wider at the redblood’s reply, although he knew he was probably just being nice. His somewhat faded blush came back in full force as he got closer though, barely managing to squeak out a surprised ”Oh” as he was given advice. ”So I should, um, move more there? Like uh,” He mumbled, forcing himself to focus on the dancing. Just the dancing!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff