[PRP] The G-Word [Royal x Bru]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:51 pm
Royal hid under the comforter, making a rather interesting lump in the otherwise smoothed out blanket. In her patched fort, she sulked quietly. She was feeling particularly and rather selfishly conflicted. Her baby girl had introduced her..girlfriend..she supposed, (neither really said) and their upcoming family.

A family, her youngest, with three little ones of her own now. Her child had children, which made her a G...a G...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Royal kicked her legs on the mattress, wailing. She was too young to be a G-Word! She wasn't even married yet and now she was old and a G-Word! The unicorn was at maximum pout.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:18 pm
Espresso Brulee could almost hear the wailing no from a mile away. The pegasus was going to go have a nice soothing bath and pamper himself a little by soaking away all his stress. However, his plan was derailed by the long nooooo. As he walked by their bedroom, he peered into the room and saw Royal buried in the bed. In bed and having a tantrum like a toddler. There was no way he was going to be able to relax and sooth away his worries when his lady love was so distraught.

Taking a deep breath, he entered the belly of the beast. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and softly asked, "What is the matter?"
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:24 pm
"I'M OLD!!!" Royal wailed pitifully. "I'M OLD NOW BECAUSE WISP HAD CHILDREN! Now I'm a G...a G...A G-WORD!" She whined dramatically. "You would think that Wisp would have the good manners to wait till AFTER we get married to make us G-WORDS!!" She huffed.

zippedsiren
It's a good thing Bru think she's cute when she's being childish and knows she's not 100% serious when she's in full pout XD

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:45 pm
All he could do was sit there as she huffed and puffed. Was the situation really very ideal? No, Bru had to admit that. Traditional values were more easy for him to grasp, but at the same time he appreciated the irony of the situation. "Nonsense, she didn't do it on purpose to foil our plans or anything. It's a bit ... interesting as far as timing goes. But we had a whirlwind ourselves, I'm sure you recall how that goes."
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 pm
"Well yeaahhh.." she whined softly. "But still!" The unicorn shaped lump wriggled and Royal popped her head out from under the blanket, some of her hair frizzled from her hidey hole. "I'm happy for her of course! It's nice she's found some phony seem seems to like and who likes her back, but the word! Grandmother is just so.." she cringed hard. "Are you ready to be addressed as Grandfather already?"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:05 pm
When the word was said outloud, it was hard to keep Bru's face neutral. It was true that they were really young. Neither of them looked like they would be grandparents. They were just both so handsome and beautiful. ... but that didn't mean that was really a bad thing, more just the nature of their phony lives. "Well...... that will take some getting used to. I can admit that."

But he looked at her and sighed a little. "But if I can't say no this face." he gestured at her, "how could I say no to those faces?"

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm
Royal puffed out her cheeks, very mildly annoyed. Damnit it, Bru had a point. He was the more logical, level headed one of them, and no matter how worked her she may or may not legitimately be, it was incredibly hard to not come around to his way of thinking on such things.

"So you're saying we should accept this new turn of events with grace and dignity and be happy for our growing family, even if the way it's getting bigger isn't the way we were expecting?" She flopped onto her back and kicked her hind legs against the mattress again. "I DON'T WANNNNNNAAAAAAA!!" she wailed again, before busting into giggles.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 am
"Yes." More of an answer wasn't even justified. They were their grand kids, how could they not grow to love them, even if it was an unexpected twist. "Happy, grace, dignity, all of those things I know you can do."

"Aaaand...." As Royal giggled, he knew there was something he could say to appeal to her fun side. "Just think, we don't have to do any of the unappealing things. We can be both happy for their little family, as long as our daughter is happy, and take advantage of all the good parts. We can just borrow the babs if we want to, play, go on little family expeditions. Fill them up with sugar and caffeine and .... return them to Wisp to Nocturne. No fuss, 100% fun."

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 am
Royal stared up at the ceiling for a long moment.

"Do you think they like coffee? We can take them to the cafe and give them some coffee, some of that triple shot stuff you make so that they're so wired they vibrate? What do you think? Do you think it's rude? Wisp's girlfriend doesn't know us yet and if we give her back her kids so wired they're vibrating while sitting still it might seem mean. But still..isn't that a g..we're..supposed to do? Wind the young ones up and give them back? Maybe I should talk to mom.."

Rolling over on her stomach, she let out a little huff. "Nevermore or Noble better not have any kids before we get married." she says with a pout. "I'm going to go have a talk with that girl soon so we're not blind sided by more grand kids before the wedding! Did you have the talk with Noble??" She babbled on a little while longer before quieting.

"I'm glad she's happy, and they are really cute. " she finally relented, a tiny smile on her lips.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:20 pm
Bru laughed. "I know just was to make if you want to send them back bouncing off the walls... as long as it's Wisp's walls and not ours, I'm sure it'll be grand." He gentlys wrapped an arm around Royal.

"If it'll make you feel better, I can speak with the Noble and do some recognize to make sure he's ... so serious with anyone right now. But let's try and think of the positives for now... I'm sure there is a lot we can look forward to with our growing family and this wedding."
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:41 am
"Mmmmm wedding.." the dreamy smile crossed her lips again. It seemed she had finally gotten over the moment of personal crisis. "When all of those children are grown up, then I'm ok with being a g-word." She nodded. "Cause after nine children, I think I would have earned it."

zippedsiren

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff