Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]
[Festival] The Tree Ceremony (over) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elawadiyi

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:42 pm
((Please reply whenever you can. It will not be one at a time, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to finish everything.

You will post your lion approaching Skan Kanati. (include their full name!) He or she will need to offer something small, like a bit of hair. Skan will toss it into a pile of smoldering herbs and plants, and from the way the smoke swirls, he will determine what clan they will be. I will roll in the same post as he does this (probably a cookie-cutter post, but I will do my best to make each post unique for you), and so you will see what clan your lion goes into. If you want to rp a response to this, feel free to do so!

The dice:
1. Bird
2. Earth
3. Mantis
4. Shadow
5. Sky
6. Wolf

If you have any questions, please PM Ecavi or Safaia.))

Tree Applications, 2015
  • Tamaki (nessiaing) x Eilley (nessiaing) - roll clan (Bird)
  • Buibui (CaliWolfe) - roll clan (Earth)
  • Salazar (Painted Moose) x Sigrid (Painted Moose) - any but Mantis (Bird)
  • Ender, and his snake (Nerpin) - roll clan (Sky)
  • Biyu (Andranis) x Rajeev (member) - roll clan (Mantis)
  • Urvi (Lady Kiya) - roll clan (Bird)
  • Fraxinus (samus x) - roll clan (Sky)
  • Eshe (zosie) - roll clan (Earth)
  • Unnyri (Conrad the Mighty) - roll clan
  • Geelkoza (Conrad the Mighty) - roll clan
  • Shuuja'wauhuru (Velve) x Jivu (Velve) - (Mantis)
  • Kineks (nessiaing) x Citlai (member) - (Wolf)
  • Laleh (Dulcea) - Shadow?
  • Tuscarawas (Freodwyn) - roll clan
  • Koit (Puh) - roll clan (Wolf)
  • Whakaminamina (Puh) - Mantis (to be with Baako)
  • Samiel (Talencia) - roll clan (Sky)
  • Edin Prekrasen (-_Wish of Tevarae_-) - (Earth)
  • Pichale (ShinosBee) - roll clan (Sky)
  • Zim`torga (ShinosBee) - Shadow (to be with Ohitekah)
  • Tsilihu (Kathryn Dragonna) - roll clan (Shadow)
  • Tiela (Painted Moose) - Mantis (to be with Awendela Kalisetsi)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:00 pm
Urvi approached first, confident and stood proud as she looked at Skan Kanati. She was ready for her future. Taking some of her fur, she offers it to him. "I am Urvi."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm
An orange and black lion nervously stood, approaching Skan Kanati once it was his turn. He offered a bit of his fur and then took a deep breath. This was it, his future would be told. "My name is Buibui."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:20 am
Samiel waited his turn a little nervously. He was eager to get this part done, because it would mean he officially was with family he hadn't seen in so very long, or never even met. His father... his grandfather, his grandmother! His fur prickled with excitement and anticipation. He also was wondering mightily what the spirits would say about where he belonged. Would he be so lucky as to join his family, or would he need to rise to the challenge of finding his place in a clan of strangers? He stepped forward to the solemn male and presented a shed claw. "I am Samiel, and seek my place among the clans."  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:24 pm
Tamaki held is high, he was nervous but he didn't want to show it. No he was going to be strong, he figured its what Eilley would need right now. They both had looked for a home together this was the place they would start a family together and home they had picked together. He moved up to male in charge, "My name is Tamaki." he said as he passed a tuff of fur to him.

Eilley stood back and watched as Tamaki approached the male before them. Her belly was doing flips both nervous and excited to be starting her new life. She hadn't liked the place they had called home before and she had always dreamed of living in a pride. She approached after Tamaki had made his introductions, "My name is Eilley, I am Tamaki's mate." she explained as she too passed her tuff of fur forward.

Kineks was hanging back, she watched the couple come up and offer their fur to find where they would belong. She wished that she had someone here with her that she knew make this whole process seem less daunting. After the couple had cleared the way she took a step forward, she was shy and it took her amount to find her voice. "My name is Kineks." she said as she clumsily handed over her own tuff of fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:19 pm
fraxinus waited for his turn patiently and when it was finally his turn he approached with respect. he brought a feather that is the same color as his fur as he offering. after placing it on the ground, he spoke " my name is Fraxinus"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 pm
Jivu was a bit concerned by this whole process. What if his offering wasn't enough? He clutched his tuft of fur in his mouth, and, nodding at Shuuja, stepped forward to present his offering.

He passed the tuft over, and bowed his head in respect. "My name is Jivu."

Shujaa watched Jivu approach the male, keeping a close eye on him for any signs of hesitation. This would be their home if they were accepted, and she wanted to make sure he was certain. He had had visions of the pride, but was that enough? As he presented his offering, she started forward.

She offered her own tuft of fur. "My name is Shujaa'wauhuru. I am Jivu's mate."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 pm
Taking a slow breath in, Edin steadied what few nerves she had. She was, after all, a proud sort. A Warrior born and bred, coming to a new home. She could do this. She'd taken a bit of her tail fur out, carefully, and stepped forwards to offer it, "My name is Edin Prekrasen." Her head raised as she found a feeling of pride there. This was her new home.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 am
Zim`torga lurked in the throng of those meaning to join the pride for as long as she could. Crowds had never been her thing, but one glance at the pale lion waiting with the clan he'd told her was called 'shadow'... She sucked a breath and stepped forward, clutching a small shard of bone in her teeth. It was a sliver of the bone from one of her own ancestors, and all that was left of her old pride and her connection to it. "I am Zim'Torga. I will be Ohitekah's mate."

Another female, entirely different in demeanor than the one before, came forth next. Wide blue eyes glittered with eager light, and without ceremony she let a few shimmering golden hairs from her tail drop in as an offering. "Pichale is my name." She beamed as she awaited her assignment, her new home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:59 pm
Salazar wasn't entirely sure why the other lions gathered seemed to be jittery. Wasn't getting accepted the biggest obstacle? This was just a formality, right? His critical looks at the others said as much. The large lion shifted on his paws, moving his scarred hide closer to his mates. And why the hell was everyone so small?

"Psst, hey, Sigrid," He dipped his head in an effort to whisper, which wasn't a true whisper at all. "What clan do you think we'll get?"

The painted lioness took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Her nerves were on edge, and not entirely because of the ceremony. She pointedly ignored Salazar as she moved forward, offering tufts of both her mane and his.

"My name is Sigrid, an, though it wasn't as if the large dark male could easily hide. His looks were that od this is my mate, Salazar." Stepping back, she allowed him to be seenf a brutish warrior, but his smile was friendly enough. Despite her initial aggravation with him, the lioness stayed close to him.

---------------------------------------------------------

As one of the younger members of the joining party, Tiela found himself standing somewhat apart from the others. The brighter male waited for his turn to step forward, and when he did he nearly tripped over his own paws. Breath. He was trying, but why was it so hard?!

Offering up a tuft of his bi-colored mane, the young male bowed his head. "I'm Tiela and....yeah, well, that's about it." He stood up awkwardly. What else could he say without rambling at this point? This was his chance to start over, make a name for himself, and now he just needed a clan to call home.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:23 am
She'd been hanging around, just outside the border, for some months now. In that time, Biyu had seen many lions and all the clans pass by, and even had conversations with a few. It had relaxed her quite a bit, actually, about the idea of joining. The lions were all friendly and welcoming, and the only problem she'd found was them not knowing they had all given her the nugget of advice to wait for the Sky Festival to become part of the pride. Knowledge she already had, but she couldn't blame them for not knowing.

Okay, she'd found the lion with the potatoes strange... Very strange... But he was harmless enough. Everybody was harmless enough - Nobody chased her out, since her intentions were clear and she was causing no trouble, only popping over the border long enough for a good chat.

Now... She'd popped over the border for the last time. The Sky Festival had arrived, and the pride was buzzing. Seeing only the clans individually, and sometimes weeks apart, she didn't realize just how BIG the Ela'wadiyi was. When the lions were all concentrated in one area... The size was obvious. Lions were in many colors, many sizes, some from many backgrounds. The ones who had done like she was doing, joining the pride from outside as opposed to being born into it, were more obvious. Some had no tattoos, others had a few, but adults from outside had nowhere near as many tattoos as those who grew up in the pride.

The green-backed lioness approached the fire, a fascination about it in her eyes, before she sat down and plucked some hairs from her tail - Black with some gold - and offered them to the lion sitting by the fire. "I have nothing to give to the pride but myself as offering." She truly didn't have anything else. She'd found Rajeev in the crowds of lions and mentioned it to him - He'd assured her that it was quite alright. Another lion that had markings on his face and paws LIKE tattoos had mentioned the thing he'd offered had made an awful smell when it burned, so nothing could be worse than that. Hair was fine, and it would do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:45 pm
It was beautiful, this little haven.

So much different than his home, and the odd-eyed lion had come to cherish it, along side his friend for life. It was enough for him to want to call this home, find his roots and just flourish on his own - away from his very large family.

Clearing his throat, he stepped forward, Mwezitatagi following step.

"I am Ender, and this is Mwezitatagi. We'd like to find a home here."

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Safaia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:36 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Urvi approached first, confident and stood proud as she looked at Skan Kanati. She was ready for her future. Taking some of her fur, she offers it to him. "I am Urvi."
Skan was ready himself, and he was thankful that the gathered crowd wasn't as large as it had been in previous years. A healthy new number, one that the pride could sustain well.

"Welcome, Urvi. You shall be the first initiated." He took the small offering of fur, letting it drift onto the smoldering herb pile. He had to change up the herbs a bit, for some were a bit harder to find this year than in the past, but thankfully the readings were still clear. "Your home is within the Bird clan. Welcome to the Ela'wadiyi."

Safaia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:52 pm
CaliWolfe
An orange and black lion nervously stood, approaching Skan Kanati once it was his turn. He offered a bit of his fur and then took a deep breath. This was it, his future would be told. "My name is Buibui."

"Welcome, Buibui. Don't be nervous, its not painful," Skan joked, trying to ease any worries that the orange and black lion might have. It was strange, how he used to be nervous around black-furred lions. After having a solid black son, that eased up considerably the older he got.

The donated fur curled on the pile, the bits of smoke twisting and twirling as it climbed up towards the sky, much like a tree after its roots had settled. "Buibui, you are to reside within the Earth clan of the Ela'wadiyi."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:03 pm
Talencia
Samiel waited his turn a little nervously. He was eager to get this part done, because it would mean he officially was with family he hadn't seen in so very long, or never even met. His father... his grandfather, his grandmother! His fur prickled with excitement and anticipation. He also was wondering mightily what the spirits would say about where he belonged. Would he be so lucky as to join his family, or would he need to rise to the challenge of finding his place in a clan of strangers? He stepped forward to the solemn male and presented a shed claw. "I am Samiel, and seek my place among the clans."

The shed claw was a rare gift, and Skan was a bit impressed that this Samiel had held onto it for him. It would be difficult to burn, but it would also give Skan a bit more time to read where the grey lion would live, at least for now. Would he stay in his clan, or would he end up marrying into a different one? Those were questions that were not for Skan to answer, only the one of which clan should he begin his new life in.

"Your place is among the Sky clan. They will welcome you warmly, Samiel."

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces