[PRP] Why me... (D&G/Reaper/Error)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ever since Doom and Gloom had received a blister pack in the mail she had been trying to ditch it. So far leaving it at a restaurant hadn't worked. Someone was always watching to tell her she had left something behind....

Her next plan of action was to pawn it off to someone that already had a kid or two. Surely there was someone who'd take this kid off her hands. There was one thing thing she'd always known and that was she never wanted kids!

She entered Cloud Nine, glancing around for any families. There were usually tons of them but, today she wasn't having any luck spotting one. She glanced down at the blister pack that was unmistakeably her's and groaned. She was just about ready to hurl this baby off a cliff. She shook her head, dispelling the crazy thoughts, and continuing on her way with her unwanted guest.

cursedandwandering
Hope this is okay! Feel free to reply whenever! I just wanted to get it up before I forgot haha!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:58 pm
Yunonia
This is perfect. biggrin
I apologize for Error and Reaper being terrible phony. sweatdrop

User Image
Reaper was a new stallion! Or at least that was what he was trying to convince Valkyrie, who had gotten exceedingly more concerned about his activities out side their house ever since he brought Error's blister pack home. Did he steal the filly from the factory? Maybe? Did he lie to Valkyrie about where she came from? Definitely. So, he was at least trying to appease her as best he could since she was convinced that Prowl was going to pop out of nowhere to take him in.

This meant that the carousel took their new little bundle of... Joy? Out everyday on long "walks," because he definitely couldn't be causing trouble with a foal strapped to his back now could he? The answer was he could and he did and by this point he'd already taught Error how to lie for him.

Today was no different. The black stallion had the little merphony strapped haphazardly onto his saddle and they were just taking a break from dumpster diving to "buy" a snack when he paused outside of Cloud Nine to investigate the menu posted in the window.

User Image
Daddy's hobbies were interesting, at least that's what Error told him when he asked. Really climbing into the garbage was getting old fast, she only really enjoyed it when someone had thrown out something like a broken phone. Those would be taken home so she could practice her skills, assuming they were working enough to be powered on. She was just starting to learn coding of course, so hacking at this point took days even for something simple, but it was more interesting than hearing her parents squabble.

The ride was bumpy, as usual, but productive on the electronic front. She'd somehow scored a jackpot and managed to get her hooves on a broken mp3 player, but the best part of the day was still yet to come. The mer was just itching for it to happen and her father was oh so reliable for it. There was going to be a fight, she just knew it. They may have been covered in trash, but they were hungry so why wouldn't he beat up some random phony on the street for their lunch? Her eyes darted around excitedly, searching for the inevitable victim. It was so rare a day without one!

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:40 pm
As luck would have it Doom and Gloom decided to stop for a snack as well, right next to a family. Just what she was looking for! She watched them out of the corner of her eyes while she waited for her snack, taking in the two. He had almost definitely adopted the little mer. ...Maybe he'd be willing to take her little one off her hands too?

Clutching the blister pack to her chest she slide over to Reaper's side, trying her very best to be smooth. Sure she was failing at it but, she'd do anything to get rid of this baby. "Um...hello...I couldn't help but notice your...little one strapped to your back...I was just wondering if um...." she paused looking down at her blister before continuing her disjointed speech. "That is...um...I was wondering if you'd like to take in another...!" She sighed with relief, finally getting out what she'd wanted to say for so long. She hurriedly slid her child over, not waiting for the stallion's answer, and grabbed her snack, beginning to flee the scene. The quicker she left the greater the chance this blister would no longer be her problem!

cursedandwandering
Oh no they're great! Love these two! emotion_bigheart
Doom and Gloom needs someone knock some sense (and some morals) into her anyways haha.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:26 pm
Yunonia
XD D&G is so cute! I want her babies

Drink now in hoof, Reaper glanced over his shoulder at Error, wings flapping idly to help him maintain balance. He took a sip, raising an eyebrow as some hairy broad started talking to him about his kid. Error was of course the best, so it wasn't a wonder she was drawing attention, but...

Wait. What they hell was this b***h saying?

The carousel nearly did a spit take as the blister pack was shoved his way and the mare started to flee. "What the ********?!" He seethed, glass clattering to the floor as he pushed away from the counter. No way. No way was she ******** doing this. He already had a kid. He didn't need her reject. And what the hell kind of person just drops their kid with a stranger anyway? Especially him of all phony. Didn't she know who he was?

"Hey! ******** a*****e! Get the hell back here!"

Well, this was certainly an interesting development. Daddy was definitely angry, but she wasn't sure if this was the sort of thing that would result in a physical altercation.

The mer pursed her lips as the blister pack was shoved into her hooves before her father took off running. For a moment her champagne eyes lingered on it, almost feeling bad. They were in similar situations in a way. However she hadn't been so callously tossed aside. There were no phony connected to her genetically that could be blamed. Her gaze turned to the dark blue mane on the phony who had taken her in. For what little she felt, she was certainly grateful to him.

A parent just throwing away their child was certainly one of the worst things one could do. Worse than death.

"Yeah! Come back here!"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers