Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Plush Hugs (Maddie/Blanca) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:53 pm
There was a reason why Maddie didn't often revert back into her natural form. For one, it wasn't allowed within the school, and two... her natural form was inconveniently... smaller than she already was. Not that that was bad or anything. Small was good. Convenient. So many possibilities at pranks, and she could get away scot-free by pretending she was just some lone stuffed animal present at the scene. However... her plush form also brought about unpleasant memories, evident by the stitching across her stomach. In her humanoid form, the scar was hidden under her clothes, but in natural form, it was quite visible, a haphazard, careless attempt at covering the hole cut into her. It had been some time since the incident, but it had cemented a hatred in humans for her. To Maddie, they were nothing more than mere playthings worth getting a scare out of, and she longed for the day she'd be able to return to repay the favour.

However, that was neither here nor there, and despite unpleasant memories, Maddie was rather proud of what she was. And so she was out on school grounds, lying down as she soaked in the pumpkin sun rays.

FigmentWolf
Sorry for the wait! Here's a tag! :>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:52 am
Blanca had been attempting to brave the school and found that it was infinitely easier to do so when she was inhabiting her plush friend. Shy as she was, most of the students overlooked the ghoul if she wasn't... well... a ghoul. At best, they thought the little rabbit plush was a stray bunny-wunny, though no one tended to pay much attention when the little thing was running loose.

That was largely the case today, as she made her way out to the grounds. A few stopped to give questioning glances to the ghoul, but she was mostly ignored and able to move along as she pleased.

Making it out to the grounds, she cast a few quick looks, trying to find the most uninhabited place she could. The boils and ghouls were all well enough, but she tended to prefer time to herself. It took only a few moments to find a space populated only by another plush.

She plopped herself down beside the bear. Surely it was just a discarded toy some ghoul had left behind and she doubted it would mind the company.

[A.V.]
No worries. I get the business.

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:08 pm
Maddie had been enjoying the solitude, but suddenly felt a presence beside her. Damn, she thought she picked a nice secluded spot. She got up and frowned when she saw what it was. Did someone thing this was a toy dumping ground or something? Not only was it a plush like her, but it was a bunny also. She hated bunnies.

She stared at it intensely, wishing it'd go away. But then again, it wasn't alive like her. Probably just a dumb toy someone got tired of and discarded, not that she'd blame them. Maddie flopped back down, deciding to ignore it, but a few seconds later, she sat back up and pushed the bunny over.

"Go away," she grumbled. "You're not wanted here."

FigmentWolf
; u ;
She's a bit of a meanie ahhh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 pm
The ghoul had been so caught up in her own thoughts, in the silence of the day, she hadn't even registered that the teddy beside her had moved. Not until it had pushed her over.

Pushing herself back up, she turned to look at the other toy. That was... awfully mean. Sure, she was just a stuffed bunny, at least for the moment, but why would anyone treat something like that?

"I'm not hurting anything. I think." Plush paws dusted her stitching, getting little bits of mess from being stuck to the threads. "Besides, I didn't know you were there. Well, I guess I did, but I didn't know you weren't just a teddy."

[A.V.]
It's cool. Shy ghoul-Blanca would be just stuttering and apologizing and backing away, but bunny-Blanca is a lot more... willing to cope.

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 pm
One of two things Maddie had expected was that the ugly bunny plush would fall over and leave her alone, and the other was that its presence, even if lop-sided (haha) would still irate her. She had not expected the toy to move and talk.
Rather than respond to Blanca, Maddie just stared, squinting her red beady little eyes at the bunny. This was no normal bunny. Now that she was staring at it, it didn't look anything like those cute dumb innocent bunnies that human scarelings seemed so fond off. No, it was... different.

"Are you a DEMON BUNNY?"

FigmentWolf
xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:53 pm
Plush paws crossed her chest as she looked to the other ghoul. "I am not a demon."

Nor had she ever been a demon. She thought. She wasn't really sure, but she was pretty sure she'd never been a demon. The ghost didn't look like a demon, so she wasn't one, right? Or maybe there were demons that looked like her.

"Why are you so loud? And mean?" This other was really quite rude. Pushing others over, almost yelling at her, too.

[A.V.]

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 pm
Rather than be insulted as Blanca may have intended with her words, Maddie felt no regret nor shame at how she acted. In fact, Maddie merely grinned in response, her smile widening into something outright eerie. As if that weren't enough, she suddenly opened her mouth. At first, all that came out of her mouth was a soft giggling sound, which then went up a pitch, and finally devolved into a sort of chortle that would probably make scareling blood run cold.

At some point, her laugh finally died down, one paw covering her mouth as a soft "upupupu" escaped it.
"Why thank you."

FigmentWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm
Blanca's little plush ear twitched as she watched the ghoul laugh at her. Cheeks puffed out indignantly, she waited for a response, only to be greeted with a thank-you. She certainly hadn't meant it to be a compliment. The ghoul was just mean.

Though some of the ghouls and boils at the Academy had sort of a warped sense of morality. Sure, it was up to them to supply Halloween with Fear, but that didn't mean they had to be mean to their fellow students, too. They could be nice to the other students.

"You don't HAVE to be mean, you know."

[A.V.]

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:28 pm
She COULD be nice. She COULD be sweet, and love everyone, and hug rainbows and kittens and shoot sparkles out of her eyes, but really, where was the fun in that? Besides, they were Halloween creatures, meant to be creepy and scary and all that jazz. If little miss bunny face couldn't handle a little teasing and shoving, maybe Amity wasn't the right place for her.

"But what if want to be mean? What then? Huh? Huh?"
She leaned closer, still grinning her unsettling grin.
"What'cha gonna do about it?"

FigmentWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 pm
She would... she would... what would she do? What COULD she do? She wasn't all that scary, compared to the other students. She didn't have sharp claws, she didn't have sharp teeth or spikes or horns, she didn't have any talents, other than possession, and she couldn't possess anything but her little rabbit. If this TEDDY BEAR was getting the better of her, then... then maybe she wouldn't be any good here.

Blanca frowned, looking at the bear. "I guess I'm not gonna do anything. But I don't have to like it and I don't have to like you, you big meanie."

She plopped herself back onto the ground, paws crossed as she glared ahead of her, ears flopped over in annoyance at the ghoul.

[A.V.]

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:40 pm
It was quite clear she had already won the battle, but really, there was so much more she could do. So much more.
"Aww, don't be like that."
She scooched closer, putting a paw on the bunny's shoulder.
"If you think about it, we're kindred spirits. I'm a bear, you're an ugly bunny, and since I'm a meanie grumpy pants, that means YOU'RE a meanie grumpy pants too, and twisted and messed up inside. You should embrace who you are instead of rejecting it."
She patted the bunny's head like she was some dumb animal unable to understand simple words.

FigmentWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm
The bear was trying to mess with her now. She might not be that bright mostly, but she knew when people were being mean. It was... really just... starting to bother her...

It was starting to break her concentration... making it harder to stay in her bunny. Maybe if she wasn't a bunny, though, maybe the ghoul would be nicer to her? Or maybe she'd just be meaner to her... She didn't seem to like bunnies...

"My bunny is NOT ugly. And I'm not mean! You are!" She scooched away from the bear as she was patted on the head. "Stupid mean teddy."

[A.V.]

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:36 pm
Perhaps she would be, perhaps she wouldn't. It was hard to say, as she had pretty much treated the few students she interacted with the same way, yet they seemed to take it in much better stride. Or maybe she really was being a tad meaner than usual because she had a sore spot for bunnies. One could never tell.

"Aww, look who's all important and talking about themself in 3rd person now."
Blanca shifting away only caused Maddie to shift closer, still grinning creepily. Every insult only served as a compliment to her and boosted her ego. Yes, keep feeding her, grumpy little bunny~
"But I know I'm already mean. Why, I've embraced the concept of meanness. Being mean is fun! And how do you know you're not mean? Maybe you're just fooling yourself. It's no fun being nice after all~"

FigmentWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:21 pm
She was beginning to get very frustrated with this ghoul. This teddy bear was talking like she was so much better than Blanca. She wasn't any better, though! She was just meaner... and the ghost didn't much care for anyone being mean. But... there wasn't much she could do. She wasn't really that strong or anything... She wasn't scary...

Maybe the other ghoul was better... Maybe Blanca didn't really belong at the school... And if she didn't belong there, then... then why was she even there...?

As she thought about the teddy, and how... bad she was at being mean... the ghoul started to separate from the little bunny. A few moments later, she was seated in the grass, hugging her bunny close to her, near in tears. "I'm not mean... I'm not..."

[A.V.]

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm
Maddie had expected several things, such as the bunny breaking down into tears, the bunny throwing a hissy fit, or the bunny outright attacking her. Of course, the first option seemed the most likely, but she almost wished for the second or third. It was no fun teasing mutant deer because he had pretty much no reaction and all, and Lettuce, well, Lettuce was special. Truth be told, the best way to win Maddie over was probably admit you were dumb and intolerant and respect Maddie as the alpha male... bear, but that was a trait that would quite rare among students.

What she hadn't expected was for a ghoul to emerge from the bunny. Maddie only stared as the ghoul clutched the plush to her, sniffling. So she wasn't a possessed doll as well? Well, she supposed the doll was possessed, but not the way she had expected. Considering how fadey-looking she was, Maddie guessed the ghoul was a ghost. So she was just possessing the bunny to talk to her? Creepy.

If Blanca expected some sort of apology, she would have been sorely mistaken. However, instead of tease the poor ghoul more, Maddie only huffed.
"What? You're not an actual bunny? Boring."

FigmentWolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas