Oliver Gearing
Hunter

User Image User Image User Image

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Christian Dennings
Demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:27 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

Tight Pants, Eyeliner, Teased hair
User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

The sun started to set as Oliver landed on the roof of a run-down bar on the outskirts of the city. Places like this are the perfect place to find Demons and Vampires because nobody cares who goes missing. It's very easy to cover up the killings as well. He finds himself in these types of places every night, always searching and taking down the monsters that kill the innocent humans of the area. Suddenly, he heard the faint slurping noise of a feeding vampire and he grinned. As he landed nimbly behind the pair he noticed that this particular vampire was a newbie. His clothes were all gross and bloody and he clearly couldn't control the hunger. "What do we have here? You should really let the poor girl go before I do something that I won't regret." He said as he forcefully pulled the grungy vampire off of the girl and pushed him into the wall, holding him up by his neck. "I'm going to kill you now," he said with a smile as he reached behind him and grabbed his sword and swung, cutting his head clean off. He turned to the whimpering girl and compelled her to forget what she had seen and instead implanted the memory of her getting attacked by a wild animal. "You'll be okay," he whispered to the girl as he let her go run to the bar to get some help.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:42 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Lingering in the shadows, Christian just saw the whole confrontation transpire before him, he grinned to himself and thought. "How quaint"
Christian was a demon, and he was pretty good at what he did, he was pretty domineering and all the lower demons had to see to him, the only higher power was the King, and Christian liked it that way.
Ugh, Oliver was the one hunter that Christian could not stand, he absolutley despised him, and every time he sent out a demon or two to take him out, they would end up failing. It would soon be time to handle Oliver himself.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:04 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Glancing around the alley, Oliver found a spout to clean off his weapons and clothes. He knelt down next to the spout and washed the blood off of his sword and took off his shirt, lighting it on fire so that all of the evidence that pointed to him was destroyed. The match was barely hot against the tip of his fingers when he flicked it down onto the dead vampire, burning it to ash within seconds. He could sense that a demon was watching so he smirked and turned around, cocking his head to the side when he saw who it was. "Well, well look who we have here! They're finally sending in the big guns!" He said as he clapped his hands and laughed heartily.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:28 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Emerging out of the shadows, Christian looked at Oliver and grinned.
"Hello there, I see you dispatched my friend there." he said referencing the pile of ash that was the vampire.
"You seem happy to see me." Christian said looking at the shirtless hunter infant of him. Christian had looked forward to the time where he would be able to fight this famed hunter, who was known for his success.
"Heres the deal boy" Christian said "I will count to three and when I get there you better be gone, or you will regret it." He said cracking his knuckles, wanting to see the reaction out of the hunter.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:38 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver couldn't contain his laughter when Christian tried to threaten him. "Who do you think you are? Going around threatening hunters now?" He said as he shook his head, still chuckling, before he picked up his sword. "If you wanted to fight, all you had to do was ask." He taunted as he spun the sword around in his hand, itching for another kill.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:43 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Well, I am probably one of the most powerful demons around."
He said chuckling.
"And I do not need to ask you for anything. Oh, and by the way... before you go threatening people with weapons, you should check your surroundings" Christian pointed to a girl waking down the street, she collapsed to the ground and started to scream in pain. "You wouldn't want her to see you attack me now, would you?" he said with a laugh. toying with the girl some more. "Maybe I cold turn her into a demon?"  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver's head snapped in the direction of the writhing human. "Leave her be! She's a civilian, she isn't a part of this!" He yelled as he held his hands up in surrender and threw his sword to Christians feet. "Kill me, but don't hurt her," he growled as he got on his knees, his hands still up. His only job was to keep the human safe, so if he had to give his life to save that woman then god dammit that is what he will do.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:54 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Haha, just as I thought" Christian let the girl go.
"Have a fun time trying to find me." Christian said before disappearing.
Christian wanted to toy with Oliver as much as he could, He enjoyed the whole process, seeing him try to fight a powerful demon. Christian would check in on Oliver more often now, testing the waters.
"Oh, and by the way."He said Reappearing, "You're it." He disappeared again. Hoping Oliver would get the hint.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver growled in frustration when the demon disappeared, standing quickly. He rushed to grab his sword and searched the city for the demon. The hunter found various demons around town to kill, but they were never the one he was looking for. "How does he evade me so easily?" Oliver grumbled as he walked down yet another alley.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:13 pm
ishipbullshitlove

"Because I know what I'm doing." Christian said appearing behind Oliver, then disappearing again.
"Now, to spice things up, Ill give you a hint of where I will be next" Christians disembodied voice echoed in Olivers ear. "Look for me between two old oaks, under a well kept hedge. you have 3 days before I kill an innocent." Christians voice faded away leaving Oliver alone in the alley.  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:22 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver thought about the riddle and smirked, he knew exactly where the location was. He made his way to the local park and went back towards where the pond was, easily finding the Oak trees. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" Oliver taunted as he kicked some rocks that were at his feet.

Thats how I like my boys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:40 pm
ishipbullshitlove

Christian slowly clapped as he walked out of the woods
"Good job Ollie." He said tauntingly "You know... I find you fascinating." He said walking around Oliver in a circle. "You know, how you fight other monsters, and all my lackeys as well." His eyes flaring red as he said that. "What do you want from me?"  

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:46 pm
Emensmansera

User Image

User Image

✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✖ ✗ ✘

Oliver rolled his eyes at the pet name that Christian called him before he sat down on a bench, crossing his legs at the ankles. "I want to kill you and keep the humans safe, its what I've always wanted." He said as he kept his eyes on the demon, making sure to keep him in his sight at all times.

Thats how I like my boys

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas