A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Get in here please! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see this guild come back to life?
  YES PLEASE!
  yeah, i need somewhere to hang out
  meh
  no one cares about guilds anymore...
View Results

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:41 pm
Hi there!

I'm at an internal conflict girls.
I don't seem to fit into most of the forums, chatterbox and GD for example. I'm a little too anxious and shy, and most of the people i come across are d*cks anyway.
I'm hoping to find somewhere to fit in and chat, whether it be a forum or a lovely guild, as i can't be the only one who is a little shy/awkward haha.

I've been in this guild for a while now but it has slipped my mind sweatdrop until now xP

Guilds don't seem very active now a days but maybe with a little effort and love we could possibly get this guild up and running! Competitions, art give aways, donations, help with achievements, everything and anything 4laugh

what do you think? your opinions are very much welcome

edit; i seem to spend most of my time on gaia lurkign the forums for something to do (i usually find comfort giving out freebies in the minishops) but if the guild got back on my feet there would be no problem for me spending all my time here heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:42 pm
Hello hello! Welcome back to the guild. o:

It has been rather quiet as of late, I appreciate the offering of art freebies to really girls back in here. :3 -pokes your other topic-

I apparently post in a lot more places than I realize half the time. xD Despite being shy and anxious in real life, I more often than not just post whatever I feel wherever is appropriate lol.

Guuuh, I haven't hosted in a giveaway or contest in a while, I'd like to do it again but dang do I need more funds haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 pm
Yokies
Hello hello! Welcome back to the guild. o:

It has been rather quiet as of late, I appreciate the offering of art freebies to really girls back in here. :3 -pokes your other topic-

I apparently post in a lot more places than I realize half the time. xD Despite being shy and anxious in real life, I more often than not just post whatever I feel wherever is appropriate lol.

Guuuh, I haven't hosted in a giveaway or contest in a while, I'd like to do it again but dang do I need more funds haha.

i've been posting in anything i find interesting in these forums lately, i'd love to make a community through the guild again, not everyone likes posting crap in the other forums and it's not really fun just going through literally every forum to find something relatable etc.

contests are always good, like an easter avi contest, but since tektek got taken down that isn't even a possibility anymore crying

i don't think it would be a great idea to do any giveaways just yet as it might not be worth putting in all the gold when not many people are going to enter. just need to get some activity going on and if i can sell some more art i might be able to help with donations later on heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:23 pm
Flaurel

That's understandable. c: Guilds are very much like a nice little area on the site to share whatever you like. It sucks that they're not used as much nowadays. Maybe one day Gaia will update them and make people flock back again!

Yeah. sweatdrop I used to host Tektek contests all the time, but Tektek had been falling behind really bad recently and then the owner just up and took it down. It was disappointing seeing it literally crash and burn. gonk

Haha yeah that's true, though the last time I hosted a RNG a lot of girls came around for it. But then it got kind of quiet again after it ended. XD But yeah I guess at least with that kind of giveaway, it's based on luck and requires a lot of posting~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

AlluraBelladonna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:06 am
I wish it would come back alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:45 am
Hello!
I think that its a great idea if ever, activity on Gaia has decreased by a lot :c

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:47 am
Flaurel
Hi there!

I don't seem to fit into most of the forums, chatterbox and GD for example. I'm a little too anxious and shy, and most of the people i come across are d*cks anyway.
I'm hoping to find somewhere to fit in and chat, whether it be a forum or a lovely guild, as i can't be the only one who is a little shy/awkward haha.

I've been in this guild for a while now but it has slipped my mind sweatdrop until now xP

Guilds don't seem very active now a days but maybe with a little effort and love we could possibly get this guild up and running! Competitions, art give aways, donations, help with achievements, everything and anything 4laugh

edit; i seem to spend most of my time on gaia lurkign the forums for something to do (i usually find comfort giving out freebies in the minishops) but if the guild got back on my feet there would be no problem for me spending all my time here heart

I'm awkward and I like this guild a lot ^.^ i hope it becomes more active and everyone can make friends here  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm
kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako
Flaurel
Hi there!

edit; i seem to spend most of my time on gaia lurkign the forums for something to do (i usually find comfort giving out freebies in the minishops) but if the guild got back on it's feet there would be no problem for me spending my time here heart

I'm awkward and I like this guild a lot ^.^ i hope it becomes more active and everyone can make friends here

i was slowly giving up hope after a few days with no replies but it seems there are still some lovely people checking back in here.
If we all continue to post, comment and be active i'm sure it would bring in more attention wondering what's going on in here xP  

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:49 pm
Cret-chan
Hello!
I think that its a great idea if ever, activity on Gaia has decreased by a lot :c

yeah i agree, there doesn't seem to be much going on in any forums really. it's quite said. so it's a perfect time to get things up and running again (:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 am
Flaurel
kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako
Flaurel
Hi there!

edit; i seem to spend most of my time on gaia lurkign the forums for something to do (i usually find comfort giving out freebies in the minishops) but if the guild got back on it's feet there would be no problem for me spending my time here heart

i was slowly giving up hope after a few days with no replies but it seems there are still some lovely people checking back in here.
If we all continue to post, comment and be active i'm sure it would bring in more attention wondering what's going on in here xP

if there was a sig banner i would use it to promote the guild but i'm not sure there is one :c  

kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako

kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:51 am
Flaurel
kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako
Flaurel
Hi there!

Found it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:03 am
kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako
Flaurel
kuro_fuzzipaws_miyako
Flaurel
Hi there!

Found it XD

hahaha don't worry, I had to ask as well xP  

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 am
i'm sure there is hope!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm
I'm the same way. If you like to draw, stick to the Art Freebie forums. Everyone there is really nice. [: I also like stalking the comments & critique section once and awhile  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:10 pm
Count me in smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items