Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Dreaded Day (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Titus had spent the good portion of a week anxious about the arrival of Scarentines. Normally he wouldn't have given two shits about it and in all actuality it was the best day to irritate people the most. It was surprising how couples that spent most of the day being lovey dovey were so easy to set off. Sometimes it only took a single word to ruin someone's day and Titus found that to be glorious.

Unfortunately this year something else had his focus. It had been a well guarded secret that Titus' birthday fell on the same day but his Uncle had seen fit to share that information. Now instead of a day full of poking and prodding people's tender feelings the demon had no idea what to expect. With hope Riyo could have easily forgotten the information (It was a big hope), but that still left the issue of his Uncle who seemed determined to do something for him for his birthday this year. Why Titus had no clue, he had made it clear on several occasions he wasn't interested.

So now Titus stood at the door to his dorm, keys in hand, trying to determine his best route of action. It wasn't too late to take a short trip and be back tomorrow. Perhaps he could pretend to be sick...no...no that would probably make things worse. Plus he was never sick his Uncle would never fall for it. Maybe he could hang out at the movies, ruining a couple's moving going experience might brighten his day but that also meant spending his well earned money on a chick flick he had no interest in actually watching.

There was no hope. Titus sighed in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Oh no.

There were fewer things Riyo considered more important than remembering this all-important date. Her calendar had been marked, and plans had been workshopped in her spare time. Titus had asked for this. The boil had shoveled out his own grave and it was time to lay in it.

The cat ghoul realized full well Titus probably thought she was eager for revenge. Let him. She wanted the nightmare demon on the edge of his seat. Allow him to think the worst, ponder the awful things she might do to him. The plot had to have sadistic elements somewhere, after all.

An envelope lay at the foot of his door, deep red with his name in big, bold, black letters. Inside was a generic card with a stock photo of a birthday cake, and inside the card, only two words were written in a delicate cursive.

'I know.'

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:46 pm
Just as soon as Titus decided it was better to be on the move than be a sitting duck in his dorm the boil opened his door to find something suspicious laying at this doorstep. He stooped to carefully pick up the envelope, glancing over his name with a grimace. Flipping it over he opened it with as much care as he could manage like it could easily explode at any moment, withdrawing the card once he was done. The picture on the front received a flat expression but the carefully written words within had his eyes widening.

It was already too late.

"s**t..." He tossed the card inside his dorm and closed the door, shifting his keys in his hand as he locked the door and started to walk. The demon needed to get out of here. "Camping can't be so bad.." He told himself out loud. "It's free. Just sit in the middle of no where for a day and play it cool." Yeah, that sounded like a plan. At least if he knew the first thing about camping.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:00 pm
You could run, but you can't hide Titus. Not while someone was already watching you.

The shadows seemed longer and more foreboding in the demon dorms that day, as if intending to hide the creatures that lurked in the darkness.

A small, black silhouette followed a distance behind the boil as he walked, eerily silent and careful as if it was a creature stalking prey. Hungry, yet patient. Ready to strike when the right opportunity presented itself.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:05 pm
Titus had made it down to the second floor before he noticed the strange foreboding atmosphere. He was just about to take the last flight of stairs down to the next level when he got an ominous feeling that he was being watched. Pausing at the top landing the boil tensed, turning his head to look around but only saw darkness.

Eyes narrowing he turned back to the stairs and began his decent down to the first floor so that he could head outside. The sooner he was gone the better. He had made it this far, victory was within sight. Just that thought made him quicken his step, long strides speeding up his pace to the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm
This was it.

The black blur darted after the boil as he began his descent down the last flight of stairs, leaping through the gap in his legs to pass him and block the exit.

A black cat with red eyes stood in front of the door, staring up at the boil before a puff of smoke revealed the true nature of the beast.

Riyo's expression didn't falter, glaring at the boil as she reached into the bag at her side, pulled out a party favor, and promptly blew it as loud as she could manage.

Damn that was an annoying sound. Even worse when there was an echo.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:27 pm
Titus was nearly half way down the stairs when a black blur darted between his legs. Its startled him enough he nearly upended himself which almost ended his day with taking a faster route to the bottom step. Luckily he balanced out and only stumbled the rest of the way, bracing against the railing at the bottom of the stairs as he focused on the cat that had nearly taken his feet out from under him.

He knew who it was before she even transformed and watched in disbelief as she changed into her regular form and drew a party favor from her bag. The noise that trumpeted down the corridor of the demon dorms was obnoxious at best making Titus flinch away like it caused him physical pain. He stared for a moment longer, looked to the front door that the ghoul was blocking and then back to the ghoul herself.

"Nope." He was not ready for this today and promptly turned and started back up the stairs intent to lock himself away in his dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm
Riyo's eyes narrowed in on the boil, thin as razor blades as he started back up the stairs.

The ghoul removed the noisy favor from her mouth. "You knew this was coming." She called, her legs quick to give chase. "You can't run forever! Accept your fate, or face the consequences!" While the feline had a few little surprises up her sleeve, she certainly hadn't planned for anything harsh like she had threatened.

That could change, of course.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nope, no no, oh hell no." Titus wasn't accepting s**t. He could run until he legs gave out and then fly if he had to. "I'm sorry I only accept the consequences of my actions between the hours of one thirty and one forty five. If you would like to schedule an appointment please speak with the receptionist on your way out."

He barely gave pause on his way up the stairs, glancing over his shoulder at the ghoul. "Don't you know what day it is? Aren't ghouls usually off frolicking the streets pandering for chocolate or something?" Obviously Titus didn't completely understand how the holiday worked but he at least knew that Riyo could have busied herself with anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:06 pm
"Well it's a good thing you didn't clarify Central, Eastern, or Pacific time!" The ghoul shouted, eyes narrowing at his brief mention of Scarentines festivities.

"You know I don't like sweets, you douchebag." Riyo huffed. "Scarentines isn't important anyways. This is!" The demoness had no intention of being a spokesperson for a holiday that stood for love... For obvious reasons. "Your birthday is much more important, and unless you want to hear me screech out that awful tune you better tell that receptionist to pencil me in right. Now." Yeah she knew it. Well... Knew of it. How hard could it be to make it up on the fly anyways?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:18 pm
"I thought it was less about the sweets and more about who got the most at the end of the day." Titus thought it was a game, it seemed like a game.

The boil didn't even get a chance to make it to the top step before Riyo issued her threat. It made him pause, head falling back in exasperation. "Come on now, I didn't actually go through the halls screeching about your birthday to anyone." He might have threatened to but he never went through with it. His laziness had to count for something.

Finally turning since it was clear he couldn't run, he stared down at the ghoul who lingered on the first floor. "How is it that my birthday is so important anyway or is this just revenge for me pestering you on yours?" Pestering that had led to something else entirely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:31 pm
Riyo's brow furrowed as she ascended the steps. "I... What? How the hell do I know? You think anyone gives me anything?" If it was a reigndeer game, it wasn't one she had been invited to play. The ghoul supposed he might've been right, but that was beyond the point.

"I'm going to assume that's because I let you in when you threatened that. Figured it might work both ways." And apparently it did. Trotting up the last few steps, the ghoul took in a deep breath and folded her arms. "Revenge?" Her intense gaze finally broke, a smirk crossing Riyo's lips as she reached out to pat Titus on the shoulder. "It's important because you're important, stupid. Granted I made a point to do this because you were so eager to bother me on mine but... I'm not sure I'd call it revenge." Maybe in the most lighthearted of ways...

"C'mon. I got something for you."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:45 pm
"I figured you would have had a better guess considering the content of the books you like to read." Titus shot back. Because he certainly didn't know. If chocolates were currency he was in the negative in his bank account.

He had started to head down the stairs and paused when Riyo started up them instead. "You think letting me in really would have stopped me?" It was really a lack of motivation so it had likely been an empty threat from the start.

She had ascended the last few steps to stand level with him, the boil giving her a flat expression in exchange for her touching words. "Important, huh?" He was likely to believe this was based on revenge before he considered it had anything to do with his importance. His father had made it clear year after year he was lucky to still be around.

"I don't really do gifts." Though he supposed he couldn't fight it. He had gotten something for Riyo after all. "If its a stuffed animal with a dress you can keep it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:03 am
Really? Did he always have to bring that up? Riyo shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Yeah... Those books are much less about the chocolate and..." She coughed. "More about what it gets you..." And it did seem to get one places, even if both parties didn't like any form of confectionery. They had... Sorta found that out themselves.

"I think you would've left in a much more sour mood had you gone through with it." The ghoul shrugged and claimed one of his hands; not in some warm gesture of affection, but so the nightmare demon couldn't escape. "Well you can make an exception today. I know you'll at least like one of the things." Shame she wasn't good at sewing. A mini Titus doll in a dress would've just been spectacular.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 am
Titus wasn't one to let things go Riyo. As his Uncle was a hoarder of trinkets Titus was a hoarder of tidbits of information, usually of the irritating variety. There was no point in the foreseeable future where he wouldn't likely use it as a weapon. "Alright, I get it, Ms. Smut Queen. Less about bonbons and more about getting tail."

His gaze traveled down to his hand as Riyo claimed her hold. A grip that said she wouldn't let go easily. "I feel like I'm about to be in a sour mood now." With a sigh he resigned himself to follow. Might as well get it over with. "Alright, lead the way."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff