Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]A refusable offer[Estel/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 pm
Lock was easy enough to contact, however Estel was a bit trickier, given how she didn't have a phone. Even so, Shun still wanted to try and see if he could gauge her interest in Nightshade. He was already training her, after all.

Since he didn't have much of a clue as to where she was right now, the Reaper began by heading over to the ghost dormitory. There was a chance she might be lingering around there, after all. If she wasn't around here, he was going to have to check elsewhere. Maybe the cafeteria.

luridel
[

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:51 pm
Estel had been studying for midterms, recently, with... mixed results.

Shun's timing was coincidentally good - she was standing at the top of the staircase leading to the dorms, looking down. Her eyes were shut. Thinking, probably.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:00 pm
Spotting the ghost girl on the steps to the building, Shun quietly approached, placing his hands into his pockets. He tilted his head as he came up to her, taking note that her eyes were closed. Meditating, perhaps?

"Oi," he greeted quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:03 pm
Estel gave an undignified girly squeak of surprise and spun around. Perhaps her training had been doing something after all because she ended up in a defensive stance, eyes wide. When she saw Shun, she relaxed entirely again, standing up straight and waving. "Hey, hey!"

It had been a little while since she'd seen him outside of their regularly-scheduled training sessions. "Is... something wrong?" she asked, leaning forward and peering at him.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:07 pm
Shun looked Estel over, studying her defensive stance that she had jumped into.

"Good stance," he stated first before shaking his head, "No. Everything is fine. There's just something I wanted to ask you about."

His gaze drifted around the area briefly, before he went on to elaborate.

"Another alumni of the school and I are working on putting together a group of sorts. One focused on creating an information network, as well as for training. Basically to keep an eye out for one another when these peaceful times inevitably end."

Yes... things were certainly a little too quiet as of late. It made him ill at eased to say in the very least.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 pm
Estel clasped her hands together, rising up on her tiptoes in delight. She was being invited to... a club? Was it still a club if it was being run by alumni? An organization?

"How can I help?" Estel asked, beaming. "D'you need a secretary or an archivist or something?" Information network sounded so mature.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:24 pm
Shun tilted his head, considering this.

"You know, either of those may be of great use, actually. Amrita is handling more of the network side of things, while I'll be dealing with training... Or trying, at least," he explained.

"...I do know she plans on hosting some sort of pizza party for potential recruits in the near future. I don't have the details just yet. Our little organization will be going by the name of 'Nightshade', however. Keep an eye out for that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:32 pm
"Sure, okay." Estel looked even more excited at the prospect of actually being useful. "Amrita? That your alumni friend?"

Pizza party. Free food. This was sounding better by the minute.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:35 pm
"It is, yes," he nodded, "Do you have any other questions at this time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:38 pm
"This is students and alumni-only?" she asked, swaying from foot to foot. "There's nothin' else I need to know...? You'll let me know when, uh, stuff's happening? Will there be anybody else I've met?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm
"As far as I know, yes. Amrita may change that later on, however."

Shun fell silent as he tried to think of anything else that was important at this time.

"Nothing else I can think of just yet. But I'll be certain to inform you of any updates that come up. I plan on extending the invitation to Lock as well. As for anyone else, I'm uncertain. You two are pretty much the first I've approached about this."

The reaper furrowed his brow.

"...It would likely help if I could have an easier way of contacting you. Rather than seeking you throughout the school."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:53 am
"Okay! Um. I... should I buy a phone?" Estel smiled sheepishly. It had sort of slipped out of her list of priorities at some point.

blade kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:15 am
"A phone would greatly help, yes. There are a number of cheaper options, and I can cover the cost if that is an issue," Shun replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 am
"You-- really?" She certainly hadn't expected him to offer. Estel wasn't about to turn down charity, and she didn't particularly feel guilty about it, but... well, today was full of surprises. "Are you sure? I mean, that'd be really nice of you..." She ducked her head, her glow brightening a bit.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:01 am
Shun merely nodded at this. The cost wasn't too much of an issue for him, and his mentee would benefit a considerable amount from it anyway.

"I can pick one up for you today even," he shrugged.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff